Question & Answer Thread

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby Descender » 21 Mar 2017, 21:31

For those who has mastery mags, I currently have 1 bow mastery magatama & Im looking for some who would tell me what ornament is best for this.
Im thinking of avenger/fated, but a a player said the normal element buff 5+(Ifrit for ex.) is also preferable.
Only have 1 mastery & I really don't want to screw this up.
IGN: Aionis Lv.131
sono shunkankara watashino sekai ha(wa) mohaya junsui na mata utsukushii.
Descender

Postby Noira » 22 Mar 2017, 05:04

I've heard that you can't get more than one of the same gold prize from the garapon Does this hold true to limited garapons? (Like the one we currently are having?)

Thank you to all whom have answered my questions!
Noira

Postby Hedger1177 » 22 Mar 2017, 16:55

Does anyone know what the Piercing Wedge wand skill is? Like the element (if it has one) and what it does? Got the skill card just now and I've never seen it before. Don't want to put it on a weapon just to find out what it is if I can avoid it. Thanks in advance.
IGN: Hedger1177
Hedger1177

Postby Miyano311 » 22 Mar 2017, 21:34

Noira wrote:I've heard that you can't get more than one of the same gold prize from the garapon Does this hold true to limited garapons? (Like the one we currently are having?)

I dont think so. The gold lineup in the limited one has Ougi Skill Cards and even scrolls to summon partners.
If you can only get 1 scroll then, how the hell can you max the partner out (at least max awaken lvl)?

Hedger1177 wrote:Does anyone know what the Piercing Wedge wand skill is? Like the element (if it has one) and what it does? Got the skill card just now and I've never seen it before. Don't want to put it on a weapon just to find out what it is if I can avoid it. Thanks in advance.

This is some info I have about the skill. Dont know how it would look like since I have neither tested it nor watched anyone use it.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Wibberish » 22 Mar 2017, 22:09

Noira wrote:I've heard that you can't get more than one of the same gold prize from the garapon Does this hold true to limited garapons? (Like the one we currently are having?)

No duplicates for outfits or underwear, everything else OK

Hedger1177 wrote:Does anyone know what the Piercing Wedge wand skill is? Like the element (if it has one) and what it does? Got the skill card just now and I've never seen it before. Don't want to put it on a weapon just to find out what it is if I can avoid it. Thanks in advance.

Piercing Wedge is an Icicle Shard clone that is pierce element instead of ice element
IGN: Renera
Retired
Wibberish

Postby Hedger1177 » 23 Mar 2017, 11:22

Thank you very much guys! I had ran the Skill Card Warding and it dropped at Rank V. I got a Rank III version upon running Hard so will pop that on a junk weapon to see what it looks like in action. Btw, do all kinds of Skill Cards drop in those wardings? Including the ones you get as Skill cards in the Nyankoropon? So far I've been getting lots of Kamaitachi's, Tornados, Freezing Bullets, and (ugh) Landmine Flames (way too many of those), and not stuff like Bubble Strike, or Poison Cloud or Bright Homing (among other things). So was wondering if only certain types drop.
IGN: Hedger1177
Hedger1177

Postby Vita » 25 Mar 2017, 08:44

So, in the dungeon "friday - defiled orb of thunder" the monsters are weak to earth attacks. What are the weakness of the other dungeons?
Vita

Postby Noira » 25 Mar 2017, 16:55

I've been trying my best to level up my friendships, yet I always find that I'm short of everything. I'm currently level 100 (Thanks to the EXP Tickets) and I've been told that Secluded Forest is one of the best places to get friendship items. I've also been told that you can only get them if you're in a certain level range that varies depending on the monsters and that makes me a bit too high leveled to get these items. Are there any other places that are good locations in my level range to farm friendship items?
Noira

Postby Wibberish » 25 Mar 2017, 20:36

Noira wrote:I've been trying my best to level up my friendships, yet I always find that I'm short of everything. I'm currently level 100 (Thanks to the EXP Tickets) and I've been told that Secluded Forest is one of the best places to get friendship items. I've also been told that you can only get them if you're in a certain level range that varies depending on the monsters and that makes me a bit too high leveled to get these items. Are there any other places that are good locations in my level range to farm friendship items?

Azami Crossing or Warabizuka might still be okay, but try not to farm from mobs lower level than you. If you can, just do your main story until you reach Banjiro Island. Banjiro Island is pretty much the best dungeon to farm friendship items from.

Vita wrote:So, in the dungeon "friday - defiled orb of thunder" the monsters are weak to earth attacks. What are the weakness of the other dungeons?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9371
IamNotYolo wrote:Monday - Aburasumashi - Ice
Tuesday - Bakeneko - Water
Wednesday - Gama - Thunder
Thursday - Wanyuudou - Wind
Friday - Kappa - Earth
Saturday - Hangon Musha - Holy
Sunday - Gaki - Dark
IGN: Renera
Retired
Wibberish

Postby Noira » 26 Mar 2017, 00:34

Wibberish wrote:Azami Crossing or Warabizuka might still be okay, but try not to farm from mobs lower level than you. If you can, just do your main story until you reach Banjiro Island. Banjiro Island is pretty much the best dungeon to farm friendship items from.

I realized that I forgot to mention that I'm currently level 100 at Kaga. I just finished the Black Lily Princess Questline. I heard at some point I need to get Susanoo to level 15 and I'm unsure if I'll be able to do that given how big of a level gap I'm currently at. Are there other ways of getting friendship items? I'd hate to have to restart and make another character.
Noira

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion