Petition for Level 127 Otherside Weapons

Anything Onigiri related!

Petition for Level 127 Otherside Weapons

Postby Wibberish » 21 Sep 2017, 12:16

Same deal as always. CS has responded to petitions three times in the past so hopefully they will at least fix the identifications for the latter half of the event. The tentative goal is 100 signatures.

https://www.change.org/p/cyberstep-lock ... -level-127

If the identifications do get locked to 127, it will be easier to bug them later about buffing the attack of pre-existing low level versions.
IGN: Renera
Retired
Wibberish

Re: Petition for Level 127 Otherside Weapons

Postby Marimo » 21 Sep 2017, 15:33

Wibberish wrote:Same deal as always. CS has responded to petitions three times in the past so hopefully they will at least fix the identifications for the latter half of the event. The tentative goal is 100 signatures.

If the identifications do get locked to 127, it will be easier to bug them later about buffing the attack of pre-existing low level versions.

Let's NOT forget about making summoner scrolls and accessories sellable at the Bazaar while we're at it... I got 12 Houou scrolls total, but... they are on my other characters... and I don't even want to tell you how much OC I wasted to roll for this annoying bird nothing but wrong VG that I already got 5 scroll cap mark... Dumb RNG rolls that's no way near a smart roll like other MMORPG, ARPG, RPG, and etc games out there than this oppressing 2006 that makes other bad games better than this one... -_-
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Year of CRASHgression, foaks! ⌐_⌐
Marimo

Postby Firon » 21 Sep 2017, 20:05

It's strange that the weapons, as limited event weapons, have the standard level range. Especially considering how they compare to the other high level weapons. I'll be signing this one.

Wibberish wrote:CS has responded to petitions three times in the past...

I remember the durability cap one but what were the other two? Level cap and exp rates?
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Wibberish » 21 Sep 2017, 20:58

Firon wrote:I remember the durability cap one but what were the other two? Level cap and exp rates?

Moon King duration & 10 OC energy restores.
Retired
Wibberish

Postby OneeeChan » 23 Sep 2017, 00:36

Marimo wrote:
Wibberish wrote:Same deal as always. CS has responded to petitions three times in the past so hopefully they will at least fix the identifications for the latter half of the event. The tentative goal is 100 signatures.

Let's NOT forget about making summoner scrolls and accessories sellable at the Bazaar while we're at it... I got 12 Houou scrolls total, but... they are on my other characters... and I don't even want to tell you how much OC I wasted to roll for this annoying bird nothing but wrong VG that I already got 5 scroll cap mark... Dumb RNG rolls that's no way near a smart roll like other MMORPG, ARPG, RPG, and etc games out there than this oppressing 2006 that makes other bad games better than this one... -_-

they're never gonna make scrolls/accessories tradeable for quite obvious reasons...
IGN:OneeeChan S Rank Leech ;3
OneeeChan

Postby Marimo » 23 Sep 2017, 20:16

OneeeChan wrote:
Marimo wrote:

they're never gonna make scrolls/accessories tradeable for quite obvious reasons...

Yet, TrashBox1 can easily Godly Glitch Miya scrolls, smelt weapons, and ornamentation magatamas perfectly when they truly get what they want with results without paying a hefty penalty!

XB1: Woo! Got me a level 127 Otherside Weapon with this GG! It took me 5 tries to *cheat* GG ID off of Shizuka without having to farm mats all over again to try it again. What about you PC and PS4 scrubs? Nuthin? Sucks to be you then, bruh. *What's wrong with this picture here?*

As for NOT making scrolls and accessories tradeable... Guess we'll have to wait for Trump's 2nd presidency election in 2020 depending if we don't already have virtual MMORPG like SAO game headsets when this game ends up shutdown like Cosmic League remember that game, foaks?
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Marimo

Postby Wibberish » 24 Sep 2017, 01:29

No politics in my threads!!111

Anyway, currently 80/100 signatures.
Retired
Wibberish

Postby Firon » 24 Sep 2017, 07:20

Marimo wrote:I got 12 Houou scrolls total, but... they are on my other characters... and I don't even want to tell you how much OC I wasted to roll for this annoying bird nothing but wrong VG that I already got 5 scroll cap mark... Dumb RNG rolls that's no way near a smart roll like other MMORPG, ARPG, RPG, and etc games out there than this oppressing 2006 that makes other bad games better than this one... -_-

I'm not going to make a petition or suggestion (because 1 at a time is better, right?) but I can see where you're coming from. Trading extra scrolls (which you shouldn't get through gacha in the first place) for points isn't anywhere near worth it. It would be good if there was some reroll feature like with clothes (which you can't get twice) except rerolling from within the same gacha tier instead.

Marimo wrote:Yet, TrashBox1 can easily Godly Glitch Miya scrolls, smelt weapons, and ornamentation magatamas perfectly when they truly get what they want with results without paying a hefty penalty!

As much as introducing glitches to the game is a bad thing, I kinda want to see rerollable smelts. You'd actually have some control over the enhancement bonuses if you want to put the effort in.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Marimo » 24 Sep 2017, 12:03

Wibberish wrote:No politics in my threads!!111 *Wild Triggerlypuff appeared!*

Anyway, currently 80/100 signatures.

Someone's triggered seeing a 4 yr term date taken place which hardly discuss a political argument, suggestion, opinion, and etc at all... What...? You gonna censorship this too just because you don't like it? *Hate free speech!* Aside bad jokes not needed, I'm actually not really into politics since I never voted either one of them if you wanna know about myself. I'm too stoopid to understand them, and I really don't care honestly. I only mentioned it because the long years when this game becomes obsolete in its forgotten age. :/
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Marimo

Postby Marimo » 24 Sep 2017, 12:07

Firon wrote:
Marimo wrote:I got 12 Houou scrolls total, but... they are on my other characters... and I don't even want to tell you how much OC I wasted to roll for this annoying bird nothing but wrong VG that I already got 5 scroll cap mark... Dumb RNG rolls that's no way near a smart roll like other MMORPG, ARPG, RPG, and etc games out there than this oppressing 2006 that makes other bad games better than this one... -_-

I'm not going to make a petition or suggestion (because 1 at a time is better, right?) but I can see where you're coming from. Trading extra scrolls (which you shouldn't get through gacha in the first place) for points isn't anywhere near worth it. It would be good if there was some reroll feature like with clothes (which you can't get twice) except rerolling from within the same gacha tier instead.

Marimo wrote:Yet, TrashBox1 can easily Godly Glitch Miya scrolls, smelt weapons, and ornamentation magatamas perfectly when they truly get what they want with results without paying a hefty penalty!

As much as introducing glitches to the game is a bad thing, I kinda want to see rerollable smelts. You'd actually have some control over the enhancement bonuses if you want to put the effort in.

You gotta give respect to PS4 players for going through the struggles of no Bazaar. At least, they're HARDCORE unlike XB1. The struggle is real for them. MAD RESPECT POINTS out of TEN. :3
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Marimo

Next

Return to General Discussion