Onigiri's Sustainability - An Analysis of Playerbase Decline

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Onigiri's Sustainability - An Analysis of Playerbase Dec

Postby Leobreaker322 » 29 Oct 2014, 10:19

I'm glad that my suggestion got some positive feedback :) Because lately I've been hearing the following:

Some high level friends I know are getting bored because they miss out on pt slots for farming field mobs for nice xp per kill, at some Edo area I can't recall.

So if you can't find pts for stuff like these, Why not summon your own partner for the job? Maybe create a party and summon 4 of them into those pt slots? This was one of the reasons I suggested buffing the partners so that those who need help via pt actually can do the same with a buffed-up butt kicking partner. Regardless of player level almost anywhere, but on the condition that the partners are well leveled via friendship upgrades :3
"In a world without gold, we would have been heroes~"
Leobreaker322

Postby ZMacZ » 06 Nov 2014, 22:48

Umm..I'm a noob on thi sgame, but really not new to the MMORPG..

I think this game lacks some stuff and has some stuffs that would actually better REMOVED..

Additions would be:

- a large scale map (where you can see all areas at once, so you can find stuff better..)
- The markets need to be able to sell for ingame gold, as well as C's..
(And FYI, thanx for letting ppl know in advance that you actually CAN't....but wait..you don't do that..so I consider my $9 SOO overspent)
- Extending the lock on for when you can't see a player, since it's hard to make out who is who in furball..making support kinda hard..
- preloading capability for the better systems (if ur near an exit already start loading what's behind the door...long load times..boring..)
(I consider anything above 5 secs LONG..)
- permanent upgrades of carry/inventory, both in size and number...like repeatable carry option..4x25 for maximum of 200 inventory..
and 4x50 upgrades for max stack size (max 300)..less time running back and forth...no getting tired from it too..
- allowing for stacking of crafting/smelting success rate items..(I hate having done 2 hrs of work, to get gold for smeltings getting POOFED in a single shot..)
- allowing for more stuffles being sellable...the stuff you can buy right now (or sell) is kinda..meager ?..(compared to what all items there are..)
- allowing (as an option ! you don't wanna chase away ur FTP crowd) for additional security on accounts (2-way verification for PW/E-mail changes..SMS code..most ppl that play this game AND pay in this game would LOVE that..if ur worried for cost turn it around..on the log-in page show a verify code 6 digits...they gotta send an SMS to ur server with that code FROM THE PHONENUMBER THAT'S SPECIFIED AS THEIRS...allow ur server to only accept one such code every minute max...that'll keep the brute forcers out..)
- allow gifting of C's when being bought for some else..(When buying C's you get the option to fill in someone's name..)
- regular timed WB's...with caste system..(L1-25, L26-50, L51+..)
- cheap teleport tickets or something like that...maybe for ingame gold...if someone wants to come for aid..and you wanna find them quickly instead of having to walk there..(removal of boring stuff...10 minutes less travel/loading = 10 minutes more of actual play...)
These tickets would serve two functions..teleporting to a person..or teleporting to an area or dungeon entrance..
- private meeting place..selectable/and/or buildable..would be nice...you can even actually SELL places..like a beach or something with dolphins and stuff..maybe combine it with player created content being chosen from players that would like to create a landscape or stuffs like that...but that's kinda beyond the scope of the current game...(but hey..wouldn't it be nice ?..."ur beach or mine ?..".. : D

Changes:

- instead of having everything completely RANDOM (like buying skills or stuff like that..), offer stuff in the shop that's actually what ppl would wanna buy...I see a whole lotta stuff there, but there's next to nothing I'd wanna buy....if you wanna make ppl come in and buy stuff and keep playing this game, you gotta make changes there..if you don't, ur player base will be toast..I myself hate it when I want something and spend $$$ (not gold) on an item, and keep getting stuff I don't need nor want instead..
( hoping for delicious ice-cream and getting the empty wrapper..BAWD..)

- try and make ur interface a lil more friendly..it kinda sucks as is..specially the chat..that keeps you in there while you actually wanna say something just quickly and continue onward..(instead you get "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" and "dddddddddddddddddddddd"..)
(here's how most mmorpg's have it..press enter once, type line, end with enter..and ur out again...also..changing channels when talking....the /s /p /w are almost ok..(/w oughta stay the same target unless there's change)...but the fact that the chat window also changes instead of staying in general..this could also be solved by adding the two letter option..../ss /ps /ws....that would make the chat window make display the same window as before, while changing the channel you talk into in general, party or whisper..)
(This could be built upon by using that in every case..../ss (talk in general and display it)../ww...(talk in whisper and only display it)../pp (talk party and display it..).../ps..(go to party but still display general..cuz that way you can still read what's being said by other ppl..)
And on this same topic..SHORTCUTS !!..specially for weapon changes..

Removals would be:

- that incessant "Next" button in the Identify window and up the limit to like 50...
(Grinding is already pretty repetitive..but on top of that..pressing and filling that Identify stuff..BORING..REMOVE..ASAP..)
If you wanna keep ppl happy so that they keep playing and paying..well..remove the repetitiveness of stuff you REALLy don't wanna spend time doing....in general...If it were up to me I'd have an Identify BRONZE/SILVER/GOLD/ALL button...but hey..that's me..)
Also..the info..SO not interesting at the time..do you really think people are watching that stuff ?..come on..REMOVE PWEEEASE..)
- the 'tax' on the C items being sold by player markets...(If you wanna come across like beancounters..well..that's THE way..)
people wanna buy stuff from the shop with their C's....so they'll drop anyway....
(you CAN tax the selling of gold though...)

Well..that's all for now..

Except for this..don't try to come across as greedy...hand out some USEFULL stuff once every while...the free gacha's are not cutting it...(mostly since you don't get what you'd like with them..)
Most games have a free Cash program..like 1C per login day....well you get the picture...

TTFN..still liking the game...

Oh wait..one more thing..try and add a lil new content..that would be especially nice for the really old players, but also..no matter how good the food..if it's the same food each and every day for years and years, then even the best of the best foods lose their taste..

:D..LATERZ

More !!

general improvements:
- Get ur Forum in line...have the link to the forum ACTUALLY make you end up in the forum....
When logging into the forum..don't go forget the page it was on when wanting to make a reply/topic..(lazy you..tsk tsk..)
- Player homepage (but yes..with REPORT button..no linking to other sites allowed..)
This game kinda lacks in socializing..the ability to create groups under friends etc..nowadays..you can't really afford to do with the social element..
- besides the zoom option a 1st person view...(which is rather simply done..allow the zoom to go into the 'eyes' of the player....or rather 1 mm in front of his/her eyes..)
- TEMP BAG !!!..a what ?...well if ur done identifying 200+ items..well.. you kinda wanna try and sift through it rather expediently...
separating the good stuff from the lousy stuff...fav'ing..that doesn't work..specially when you unfav..it goes back into the mix so you have to look for it yet again...separate bag..that works....I know what ur gonna say..."but that's what storage is for""...right...well..most people turn that around (like me)..so we don't wanna have to deal with checking each item..once again..try and remove the boring stuff....
The fact is with a separate bag you can simply go "I like...wunz..". and you stuff it into the bag..beforehand the raw materials go into storage..leaving only the 200+ weapons you just spent like 30 mins identifying.....for quick sale or even discard....

And what does all this have to do with analysys of the player base ? How about this...HAPPY PLAYERS KEEP PLAYING..unhappy ones go elsewhere..how's that for a conclusion ?? (and no overthinking necessary..)

It's a simple fact..not listening (and thus not taking into account their wishes) to the customers..well..BELLY UP you go..
Simple analogy..you enter a cafe and try and order something.."..waiter..one mocca plz.."..and the guy simply ignores you...what would you do ? beg on hands and knees for that mocca ?.."Pwease take my cash, but don't take my order.."...I dun think so..You'd go elsewhere..
Last edited by ZMacZ on 06 Nov 2014, 23:33, edited 2 times in total.
ZMacZ

Postby Ryxa » 06 Nov 2014, 23:26

ZMacZ wrote:- a large scale map (where you can see all areas at once, so you can find stuff better..)
Press "M". If you mean a map that crosses through the entire game, it's not necessary. You're basically forced down a line since the maps are not truely open-world and the game is almost entirely instance based. You'll memorize all of it soon enough.
(And FYI, thanx for letting ppl know in advance that you actually CAN't....but wait..you don't do that..so I consider my $9 SOO overspent)
You can make a free stall. If you purchased a stall without trying out the free version they gave you, that is sort of your fault.
- Extending the lock on for when you can't see a player, since it's hard to make out who is who in furball..making support kinda hard..
Already addressed.
- preloading capability for the better systems (if ur near an exit already start loading what's behind the door...long load times..boring..)
Imagine if you took all your load screens and added it into one. Now imagine if the game also began to run really slowly because you loaded every resource in a single dungeon at once.
- permanent upgrades of carry/inventory, both in size and number...like repeatable carry option..4x25 for maximum of 200 inventory..
and 4x50 upgrades for max stack size (max 300)..less time running back and forth...no getting tired from it too..
Max storage size upgrades do exist. Your inventory size AND storage size increases as you level up Shizuka. Max stacks isn't a bad idea but isn't needed since you can put everything into storage with 999 stack max.
- allowing for stacking of crafting/smelting success rate items..(I hate having done 2 hrs of work, to get gold for smeltings getting POOFED in a single shot..)
Trust me, this game would be even closer to pay to win if this was implemented, especially since end tier weapons would be hilariously easy to accomplish.
- allowing for more stuffles being sellable...the stuff you can buy right now (or sell) is kinda..meager ?..(compared to what all items there are..)
Such as what items?
- allow gifting of C's when being bought for some else..(When buying C's you get the option to fill in someone's name..)
If you trust someone enough to buy them game currency, they should at least trust you enough to change their password for a few minutes so you can log in to their account and buy the currency there. Alternatively, use Paypal.
Wouldn't work with the way the game is designed. They'd have to implement some sort of level restriction into their instance portals which I'm not sure is possible without a lot of work. Closest you're going to get are the boss spawn events which become huge mosh pits where players under level 100ish are pretty much useless if they try to cater to the higher levels and if they try to cater to the lower levels the bosses die instantly.
- cheap teleport tickets or something like that...maybe for ingame gold...if someone wants to come for aid..and you wanna find them quickly instead of having to walk there..(removal of boring stuff...10 minutes less travel/loading = 10 minutes more of actual play...)
Use the temporal rift.
- private meeting place..selectable/and/or buildable..would be nice...you can even actually SELL places..like a beach or something with dolphins and stuff..maybe combine it with player created content being chosen from players that would like to create a landscape or stuffs like that...but that's kinda beyond the scope of the current game...(but hey..wouldn't it be nice ?..."ur beach or mine ?..".. : D
Please. Don't cyber. Although it'd be nice to have somewhere players can just sit and gather, rift and the major towns (Echigo in particular) serve this purpose already.

- try and make ur interface a lil more friendly..it kinda sucks as is..specially the chat..that keeps you in there while you actually wanna say something just quickly and continue onward..(instead you get "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" and "dddddddddddddddddddddd"..)
(here's how most mmorpg's have it..press enter once, type line, end with enter..and ur out again...also..changing channels when talking....the /s /p /w are almost ok..(/w oughta stay the same target unless there's change)...but the fact that the chat window also changes instead of staying in general..this could also be solved by adding the two letter option..../ss /ps /ws....that would make the chat window make display the same window as before, while changing the channel you talk into in general, party or whisper..)
(This could be built upon by using that in every case..../ss (talk in general and display it)../ww...(talk in whisper and only display it)../pp (talk party and display it..).../ps..(go to party but still display general..cuz that way you can still read what's being said by other ppl..)
Press enter twice instead of once. Not really that hard. You learn new habits for each game you play anyways. As for the chat window changing... I'm not even sure what yo're going on about here. As for weapon changing... press f, drag mouse, release f. It's not difficult and 1-5 as well as f1-f5 are all used.

- that incessant "Next" button in the Identify window and up the limit to like 50...
(Grinding is already pretty repetitive..but on top of that..pressing and filling that Identify stuff..BORING..REMOVE..ASAP..)
If you wanna keep ppl happy so that they keep playing and paying..well..remove the repetitiveness of stuff you REALLy don't wanna spend time doing....in general...If it were up to me I'd have an Identify BRONZE/SILVER/GOLD/ALL button...but hey..that's me..)
Also..the info..SO not interesting at the time..do you really think people are watching that stuff ?..come on..REMOVE PWEEEASE..)
We've asked about some sort of mass identification multiple times. Based on how the game seems to work... if you ID too many at once you'd likely crash your game. That's probably why it's set up like that.

- the 'tax' on the C items being sold by player markets...(If you wanna come across like beancounters..well..that's THE way..)
people wanna buy stuff from the shop with their C's....so they'll drop anyway.... (you CAN tax the selling of gold though...)
Be glad the tax is 30% and not 50% like it used to be. Same with the minimum price thing. Min price has been dropped multiple times. As for Ryou based trading... not sure that'll happen.

Except for this..don't try to come across as greedy...hand out some USEFULL stuff once every while...the free gacha's are not cutting it...(mostly since you don't get what you'd like with them..) Most games have a free Cash program..like 1C per login day....well you get the picture...
Go to Charge Onigiri Coins -> Free offers. Watch video. Earn 1 OC.

Oh wait..one more thing..try and add a lil new content..that would be especially nice for the really old players, but also..no matter how good the food..if it's the same food each and every day for years and years, then even the best of the best foods lose their taste..
They have been adding content and pretty fast about it compared to some other MMOs I can name.

On a side note... your forum account was created about four hours ago. Try to play a game for more than just ONE day before you comment on it. First impressions are important and all, but they're not all that makes up a game. Also, if you looked through the thread and saw the preview (Which is now outdated) of what we were putting together, nearly every issue you brought up is already being addressed.
Ryxa|Lvl:115|Wiki Admin (Inactive now)|http://onigiri.wikia.com/wiki/Onigiri_Wiki
-----
You can contact me here: https://discord.gg/DQrykRW
-----
Playing Closers. Quit Onigiri. Feel free to PM, though I 99% won't check.
Ryxa

Postby ZMacZ » 06 Nov 2014, 23:36

Did you read it ?

I have been playing MMORPG's for a VERY long time..and I have been playing this game for nearly a week now..

besides..even though I'm only a week old player..I already see stuff that could have some changes made to..
And that won't change even if we're playing this for a year..

Also...flaming ..bawd..

wait..You added replies into the quote's...i didn't read those yet..

- reads..will change reply accordingly....

Ok's..

Imma copy ur reply and simply edit it instead of getting bogged into endless small quotings..(I'd rather be playing..)
Last edited by ZMacZ on 06 Nov 2014, 23:43, edited 1 time in total.
ZMacZ

Postby SupremeTentacle » 06 Nov 2014, 23:43

I'd like to kindly advise you to look through the table of contents of the prepared document before commenting. Its rather obnoxious when people reply without looking at what's already been said =|
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Postby ZMacZ » 06 Nov 2014, 23:45

Just giving my 10 cents..and nope..not gonna read 15 pages of replies..nty..I'd rather be playing....
ZMacZ

Postby SupremeTentacle » 06 Nov 2014, 23:53

One of the posts contained a google doc that literally summarized all the points as brief headers.
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Postby ZMacZ » 07 Nov 2014, 00:23

[quote="SupremeTentacle"]
A large scale map (where you can see all areas at once, so you can find stuff better..)
[quote]Press "M". If you mean a map that crosses through the entire game, it's not necessary. You're basically forced down a line since the maps are not truely open-world and the game is almost entirely instance based. You'll memorize all of it soon enough.
[/quote]I meant like a map that can show the entire game world, with stuff like dungeons that you may or may not yet have finished..like a lil more comprehensive..it doesn't have to fit right next to each other..and it doesn't have to fit on one screen..

[quote]You can make a free stall. If you purchased a stall without trying out the free version they gave you, that is sort of your fault.
[/quote]Not really..it didn't show..period..and that remains my opinion...

[quote]Already addressed.
[/quote]But hardly solved...I can't support on hard grinding when the view is filled with ppl..

[quote]Imagine if you took all your load screens and added it into one. Now imagine if the game also began to run really slowly because you loaded every resource in a single dungeon at once.
[/quote]Oh plz..get a programming manual..You don't have to load EVERYTHING at once..just designate certain areas as a border to start preloading (background)...if the area is left again, simply cancel the preload..

[quote]Max storage size upgrades do exist. Your inventory size AND storage size increases as you level up Shizuka. Max stacks isn't a bad idea but isn't needed since you can put everything into storage with 999 stack max.
[/quote]Hmm....well..it could be bigger (the inventory...)

[quote]Trust me, this game would be even closer to pay to win if this was implemented, especially since end tier weapons would be hilariously easy to accomplish.
[/quote]Well..that's your opinion..if people would rather spend $10 than 100% useless grinding for more gold..that's THEIR business or not ?

[quote]Such as what items?
[/quote]Simply put..(next to) everything ? Some people like to grind for stuffs..some other's hate grindings for specifics..
ATM..the people that like to grind have no use for the stuff..and others who DON'T like to grind for specifics can't buy..

[quote]If you trust someone enough to buy them game currency, they should at least trust you enough to change their password for a few minutes so you can log in to their account and buy the currency there. Alternatively, use Paypal.
[/quote]A workaround is not an implementation..and the 'sharing' of passwords is SUCH A BAWD IDEA..

[quote]Wouldn't work with the way the game is designed. They'd have to implement some sort of level restriction into their instance portals which I'm not sure is possible without a lot of work. Closest you're going to get are the boss spawn events which become huge mosh pits where players under level 100ish are pretty much useless if they try to cater to the higher levels and if they try to cater to the lower levels the bosses die instantly.
[/quote]Once again..grab a programming manual..you can shift ppl's entry into an instance by using an item system...
You write the ticket..it says 1<LEVEL<25 then usable..26<LEVEL<50 then usable..etc..
Upon use..enter the specific instance..

[quote]Use the temporal rift.
[/quote]Not NEARLY close to fast enough.....

[quote]Please. Don't cyber. Although it'd be nice to have somewhere players can just sit and gather, rift and the major towns (Echigo in particular) serve this purpose already.
[/quote]Cyber ?...alright..I consider this comment a flame..I meant a player made private place where it's nice and quiet to hang....

[quote]Press enter twice instead of once. Not really that hard. You learn new habits for each game you play anyways. As for the chat window changing... I'm not even sure what yo're going on about here. As for weapon changing... press f, drag mouse, release f. It's not difficult and 1-5 as well as f1-f5 are all used.
[/quote]Well I prefer a key for changing weapons so I won't have to stop dodging while changing weapons..and try that while holding F....
And on the chat..what ur saying means "change urself..."...and that's rude..

[quote]We've asked about some sort of mass identification multiple times. Based on how the game seems to work... if you ID too many at once you'd likely crash your game. That's probably why it's set up like that.
[/quote]Are you kidding ?...what kinda logic is that ?....removal of the "NEXT" button would crash the game ?..LOL..than that needs a big fat BUG FIX....not me needing to change my mind about needing to click that..

people wanna buy stuff from the shop with their C's....so they'll drop anyway.... (you CAN tax the selling of gold though...)
[quote]Be glad the tax is 30% and not 50% like it used to be. Same with the minimum price thing. Min price has been dropped multiple times. As for Ryou based trading... not sure that'll happen.
[/quote]Well..you can agree with that policy all you want..that won't change my mind..and the Ryou trading..well..let's just say that people won't wanna trade..for C's in certain cases..which leaves one option..grinding urself...
And all that may be good and well..but like I said..if you wanna keep the players coming instead of leaving..COMPLY INSTEAD....

Except for this..don't try to come across as greedy...hand out some USEFULL stuff once every while...the free gacha's are not cutting it...(mostly since you don't get what you'd like with them..) Most games have a free Cash program..like 1C per login day....well you get the picture...
[quote]Go to Charge Onigiri Coins -> Free offers. Watch video. Earn 1 OC.
[/quote]Omg..you never heard of the word 'giving' have you ?..besides..i already bought C...it's about trying to keep or even expand the player base..btw..that would be neat wouldn't it ?..customer says I wunz..you says..get this instead..if economics would only work that way..
(try an economics study....specially the one with the nay's and yay's..)

[quote]They have been adding content and pretty fast about it compared to some other MMOs I can name.
[/quote]Ok...that I'll believe..but you think narrow..new content does not necessary mean more monsters or areas...
(It's about increasing keeping player base..)

[quote]On a side note... your forum account was created about four hours ago. Try to play a game for more than just ONE day before you comment on it. First impressions are important and all, but they're not all that makes up a game. Also, if you looked through the thread and saw the preview (Which is now outdated) of what we were putting together, nearly every issue you brought up is already being addressed.
[/quote]On my note..I been playing this game for almost a week now..and yes..I made a forum account only hours ago..
Does that mean I'm new to this genre ? NO..
Does that mean I don't know what I'm talking about ? NO..
Does that mean even if I were an utter noob to everything I would not be allowed to say anything ? NO..

Simple..if you wanna stay a mod on any forum..you gotta have thicker hide....
One positive note...You actual read it..and posted replies to each point..that is admirable..although...they could be a lil more constructive..or at least sounding so abrupt..

Always keep in mind..some of the people that post stuff or even ask stupid stuff on this forum are paying customers..
So..a modicum of restraint would go a long way..even if it's sole purpose would be to make ppl feel welcome....

(simple analogy..if you enter that cafe again..and the waiter says "WHADDAYA WANT ?!?"...or he says "Can I take your order plz ?.."
in simple ceteris paribus equation..which would work best ?....)

Note: If thsi comes out all unintelligible..spending over 15 minutes just doing the format..UGH....sowwies..
ZMacZ

Postby ZMacZ » 07 Nov 2014, 00:39

A large scale map (where you can see all areas at once, so you can find stuff better..)
Ryxa wrote:Press "M". If you mean a map that crosses through the entire game, it's not necessary. You're basically forced down a line since the maps are not truely open-world and the game is almost entirely instance based. You'll memorize all of it soon enough.
I meant like a map that can show the entire game world, with stuff like dungeons that you may or may not yet have finished..like a lil more comprehensive..it doesn't have to fit right next to each other..and it doesn't have to fit on one screen..

Ryxa wrote:You can make a free stall. If you purchased a stall without trying out the free version they gave you, that is sort of your fault.
Not really..it didn't show..period..and that remains my opinion...
Note:If you can make a free one than why would I wanna buy one if I had known that ? Specialy if I would have know that you can't sell anything for Ryou ? Spend C's in order to make a smaller amount of C's in return makes no sense FYI..

Ryxa wrote:Already addressed.
But hardly solved...I can't support on hard grinding when the view is filled with ppl..

Ryxa wrote:Imagine if you took all your load screens and added it into one. Now imagine if the game also began to run really slowly because you loaded every resource in a single dungeon at once.
Oh plz..get a programming manual..You don't have to load EVERYTHING at once..just designate certain areas as a border to start preloading the content that is needed for the portal that is near..(background)...if the area is left again, simply cancel the preload..

Ryxa wrote:Max storage size upgrades do exist. Your inventory size AND storage size increases as you level up Shizuka. Max stacks isn't a bad idea but isn't needed since you can put everything into storage with 999 stack max.
Hmm....well..it could be bigger (the inventory...)

Ryxa wrote:Trust me, this game would be even closer to pay to win if this was implemented, especially since end tier weapons would be hilariously easy to accomplish.
Well..that's your opinion..if people would rather spend $10 than 100% useless grinding for more gold..that's THEIR business or not ?

Ryxa wrote:Such as what items?
Simply put..(next to) everything ? Some people like to grind for stuffs..some other's hate grindings for specifics..
ATM..the people that like to grind have no use for the stuff..and others who DON'T like to grind for specifics can't buy..

Ryxa wrote:If you trust someone enough to buy them game currency, they should at least trust you enough to change their password for a few minutes so you can log in to their account and buy the currency there. Alternatively, use Paypal.
A workaround is not an implementation..and the 'sharing' of passwords is SUCH A BAWD IDEA..

Ryxa wrote:Wouldn't work with the way the game is designed. They'd have to implement some sort of level restriction into their instance portals which I'm not sure is possible without a lot of work. Closest you're going to get are the boss spawn events which become huge mosh pits where players under level 100ish are pretty much useless if they try to cater to the higher levels and if they try to cater to the lower levels the bosses die instantly.
Once again..grab a programming manual..you can shift ppl's entry into an instance by using an item system...
You write the ticket..it says 1<LEVEL<25 then usable..26<LEVEL<50 then usable..etc..
Upon use..enter the specific instance..

Ryxa wrote:Use the temporal rift.
Not NEARLY close to fast enough.....

Ryxa wrote:Please. Don't cyber. Although it'd be nice to have somewhere players can just sit and gather, rift and the major towns (Echigo in particular) serve this purpose already.
Cyber ?...alright..I consider this comment a flame..I meant a player made private place where it's nice and quiet to hang....
You buy stuff from the shop..you put it in..down to the scenery....assign friends who can enter or simply make it for all friends..
Or by invite to friends only...if ur not friends you can't come in..vice versa..if ur not friends you can't be invited...

Ryxa wrote:Press enter twice instead of once. Not really that hard. You learn new habits for each game you play anyways. As for the chat window changing... I'm not even sure what yo're going on about here. As for weapon changing... press f, drag mouse, release f. It's not difficult and 1-5 as well as f1-f5 are all used.
Well I prefer a key for changing weapons so I won't have to stop dodging while changing weapons..and try that while holding F....
And on the chat..what ur saying means "change urself..."...and that's rude..

Ryxa wrote:We've asked about some sort of mass identification multiple times. Based on how the game seems to work... if you ID too many at once you'd likely crash your game. That's probably why it's set up like that.
Are you kidding ?...what kinda logic is that ?....removal of the "NEXT" button would crash the game ?..LOL..than that needs a big fat BUG FIX....not me needing to change my mind about needing to click that..
Wait..lemme clarify..what's the diff in the game..me clicking the next button really fast...or it simply going on on it's own..
I know there's certain limitation to a computer system and/or servers..but..if it would make the game crash client side because it can't handle that many changes in the inventory at once..you can still automate it..instead of trying to do it all at once..youc an still increase the number and treat each ident as a new request to the server as a seperate one..granted..that would not be as fast as computing it all at once..but still..significantly less time consuming...
(The simplest way to implement that is the have the client treat larger batches as separate batches of up to 20..which is possible right now as is..so..when you wanna try and ident 100 pieces..you internally treat them as 5 batches of 20..and the click button..well..can click itself...to put it simple..)

Ryxa wrote:Be glad the tax is 30% and not 50% like it used to be. Same with the minimum price thing. Min price has been dropped multiple times. As for Ryou based trading... not sure that'll happen.
Well..you can agree with that policy all you want..that won't change my mind..and the Ryou trading..well..let's just say that people won't wanna trade..for C's in certain cases..which leaves one option..grinding urself...
And all that may be good and well..but like I said..if you wanna keep the players coming instead of leaving..COMPLY INSTEAD....

Ryxa wrote:Go to Charge Onigiri Coins -> Free offers. Watch video. Earn 1 OC.
Omg..you never heard of the word 'giving' have you ?..besides..i already bought C...it's about trying to keep or even expand the player base..btw..that would be neat wouldn't it ?..customer says I wunz..you says..get this instead..if economics would only work that way..
(try an economics study....specially the one with the nay's and yay's..)

Ryxa wrote:They have been adding content and pretty fast about it compared to some other MMOs I can name.
Ok...that I'll believe..but you think narrow..new content does not necessary mean more monsters or areas...
(It's about increasing keeping player base..)

Ryxa wrote:On a side note... your forum account was created about four hours ago. Try to play a game for more than just ONE day before you comment on it. First impressions are important and all, but they're not all that makes up a game. Also, if you looked through the thread and saw the preview (Which is now outdated) of what we were putting together, nearly every issue you brought up is already being addressed.
On my note..I been playing this game for almost a week now..and yes..I made a forum account only hours ago..
Does that mean I'm new to this genre ? NO..
Does that mean I don't know what I'm talking about ? NO..
Does that mean even if I were an utter noob to everything I would not be allowed to say anything ? NO..

Simple..if you wanna stay a mod on any forum..you gotta have thicker hide....
One positive note...You actual read it..and posted replies to each point..that is admirable..although...they could be a lil more constructive..or at least sounding so abrupt..

Always keep in mind..some of the people that post stuff or even ask stupid stuff on this forum are paying customers..
So..a modicum of restraint would go a long way..even if it's sole purpose would be to make ppl feel welcome....

(simple analogy..if you enter that cafe again..and the waiter says "WHADDAYA WANT ?!?"...or he says "Can I take your order plz ?.."
in simple ceteris paribus equation..which would work best ?....)

Note: If thsi comes out all unintelligible..spending over 15 minutes just doing the format..UGH....sowwies....

All done i think..except for the typos...well..:P
Last edited by ZMacZ on 07 Nov 2014, 01:12, edited 1 time in total.
ZMacZ

Postby Ryxa » 07 Nov 2014, 01:02

ZMacZ wrote:Simple..if you wanna stay a mod on any forum..you gotta have thicker hide....

Just want to point out one thing... I'm not a moderator. In fact, I'm not affiliated with Cyberstep in anyway other than a player to company (Consumer - company I guess?) relationship.
Ryxa|Lvl:115|Wiki Admin (Inactive now)|http://onigiri.wikia.com/wiki/Onigiri_Wiki
-----
You can contact me here: https://discord.gg/DQrykRW
-----
Playing Closers. Quit Onigiri. Feel free to PM, though I 99% won't check.
Ryxa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion