Permanent 2x Exp effect.

Anything Onigiri related!

Permanent 2x Exp effect.

Postby Riddras » 12 Sep 2017, 04:09

Was reading the 2017/09/12 update info and saw this:

"Additionally, characters up until lv. 99 will gain double experience as a permanent effect in the game from our summer festival boost campaign!"

Aside from my main, I have low level raiders I do not wish to level up. This effect negates the Nothingness Mag effect and forces me to level them up.

Is there a way to opt out of this 'feature'? I was looking forward to playing my alt again, but this update completely ruins it.

Really hope CS will reverse this or at least give us options, since the Exp ticket dungeon already does the same job.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Re: Permanent 2x Exp effect.

Postby Firon » 12 Sep 2017, 18:08

It doesn't really seem all that useful after level 30 because of the exp dungeon (though it does seem a bit useful for levelling mounts).

Riddras wrote:Aside from my main, I have low level raiders I do not wish to level up.

A half solution that someone did was avoid clearing dungeons and leave before the boss. You wouldn't get pool exp and miss the boss exp too, so your levelling rate would drop a lot.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Re: Permanent 2x Exp effect.

Postby Riddras » 12 Sep 2017, 21:57

Ah yes you're right, I suppose it does help with mounts leveling.

I use 2 nothingness mags so each kill gives 1 exp, to effectively 'stop' the leveling process. The level 77 staff main is almost done with Manrigajima. Pretty sure there are others doing this, but if CS feels strongly for the perma 2x exp, I won't make a fuss about it.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Return to General Discussion