Perfect Tempest Build?

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Perfect Tempest Build?

Postby Firon » 05 Oct 2017, 23:19

Shisui Mikkusu wrote:Now how about Knowledge magatama? how would u build those for oni kaguya for example? element is probably not needed here xD so would u just go full fated contractor or try to get good crit force aswell? i thought smth like this might be good to strive for:

K mag 1 +24 crit HP/SP

k mag 2 +24 crit HP/SP

k mag 3 +45 crit force Bow aff.

k mag 4 +45 crit force Bow aff.

Since its already too late for me (no good boosts aswell) i cant get another bow mastery and i only have 1 with 8 crit.

By the way, Kaguya also has a crit cut of 80 so stacking a lot of crit is also questionable. For the Oni mode, you can stack sf and stack elements. Dark element stacking will probably be more beneficial than sf stacking since kaguya takes 1.55x damage from dark attack components, assuming you are actually using dark skills.

Might as well post all her elements since I have them here:

slice=40
impact=60
pierce=-35
fire=60
ice=-30
lightning=60
dark=-55
holy=100
rain=60
wind=70
mountain=-30
poison=60
flight=-30
multihit cut=60
critical cut=80

Having said that, although stacking dark would be ideal, it might not be worth the risk to ornament dark onto a magatama like knowledge. Maybe try for something like New Moon Magatama (dark +32) with double heavenly if you really want the best build.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Shisui Mikkusu » 06 Oct 2017, 14:30

I think there might be a misunderstanding?

I mean first of all whats the point in replacing a knowledge for a new moon magatama?

Secondly i did consider kaguyas resistance. However since dark element is alrdy capped alongside with sf i thought there wasnt amything else to ornament except for crit or cf. I asked for advice cuz i wasnt sure if either critical rate or cf would be more important to get or if a balance of those two (like my suggestion) would be the way to go OR if there was by a chance smth entirely different i could ornament.
IGN is Probably: Noning Paradox (previously Shisui Hyuga) (other names may also be: Meruem Vermillion), but I've quit the game long ago so idk exactly anymore.
"Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou" Tekken-Devil Jin
Shisui Mikkusu

Postby Firon » 06 Oct 2017, 18:50

Shisui Mikkusu wrote:I think there might be a misunderstanding?

I mean first of all whats the point in replacing a knowledge for a new moon magatama?

Secondly i did consider kaguyas resistance. However since dark element is alrdy capped alongside with sf i thought there wasnt amything else to ornament except for crit or cf. I asked for advice cuz i wasnt sure if either critical rate or cf would be more important to get or if a balance of those two (like my suggestion) would be the way to go OR if there was by a chance smth entirely different i could ornament.

4 Knowledge mags shouldn't be enough to cap dark element so I'm guessing you're using Otherside weps or something? Also, which skills are you using?
Firon

Postby Shisui Mikkusu » 07 Oct 2017, 12:51

Yes i use datenryuu+otherside and on those i have cursed arrow rank 5-7, mega/expelling force and restriction\GEKI <both still rank 5 tho. Maybe my dmg is just not good enough because i dont have sublime but there has to be a reason why yume can solo por oni in 2 mins (or even just getting under 5mins) and i refuse to believe its just cuz of sublime without even any kind of confirmation
IGN is Probably: Noning Paradox (previously Shisui Hyuga) (other names may also be: Meruem Vermillion), but I've quit the game long ago so idk exactly anymore.
Shisui Mikkusu

Postby Firon » 07 Oct 2017, 23:57

Shisui Mikkusu wrote:Yes i use datenryuu+otherside and on those i have cursed arrow rank 5-7, mega/expelling force and restriction\GEKI <both still rank 5 tho. Maybe my dmg is just not good enough because i dont have sublime but there has to be a reason why yume can solo por oni in 2 mins (or even just getting under 5mins) and i refuse to believe its just cuz of sublime without even any kind of confirmation

Looks like the last Knowledge Magatama isn't doing much at all with those weapons. I'll try looking into a proper build when I get the chance but I'm thinking something along the lines of replacing the last Knowledge mag with Fuji Magatama (+45 pierce) with maybe Heavenly (for dark)+Jabbawock (for pierce) ornaments since a few of those skills have a fair amount of pierce (which Kaguya is also weak to).
Firon

Postby Shisui Mikkusu » 08 Oct 2017, 02:43

sounds good imma try that once i get home :) thank you
Shisui Mikkusu

Postby Firon » 08 Oct 2017, 05:44

Shisui Mikkusu wrote:sounds good imma try that once i get home :) thank you

It isn't actually a finished build.
Firon

Postby Shisui Mikkusu » 08 Oct 2017, 06:30

Ye, i got you, still appreciate it. Looking forward to more info i cant get enough for this game^^ smth is bothering me tho there seems to be a way to get hidden information or basically info about the game that is not even in wiki like the exact numbers of kaguyas stats like u posted them. I dont have any other examples rn but some youtubers like rythm seemed to know more than me in this regard aswell.
Shisui Mikkusu

Postby Firon » 10 Oct 2017, 04:30

It's pretty hard to build for two weapons so I guess this is the best I've got.
For mags:
Knowledgex3
Fuji
For Ornaments:
Knowledge
-Avenger on Monstersx4 (crit+12 assumed)
-Unblinkingx3 (cf+12 assumed), more if you can but this seems a reasonable amount to succeed for...maybe. It's a limited magatama, not much you can do about it.
Fuji
-Heavenly shield (dark+20 assumed)
-Jabbawock (pierce+23 assumed)

Also assumed, you have at least 2 sf+15% accessories (for capped sf), your weapons are +100, and you have max chakra at lvl 130. Use Shootendawji if you want the last 10 dark when using datenryuu.

Another thing to note: More pierce would be ideal but it's not really practical for Knowledge mags. I also wouldn't worry too much about getting all the crit ornaments to succeed since the differences in damage aren't really that much.

Shisui Mikkusu wrote:Ye, i got you, still appreciate it. Looking forward to more info i cant get enough for this game^^ smth is bothering me tho there seems to be a way to get hidden information or basically info about the game that is not even in wiki like the exact numbers of kaguyas stats like u posted them. I dont have any other examples rn but some youtubers like rythm seemed to know more than me in this regard aswell.

Yeah, it's not info that's in the game. Elements will be up on the wiki in the future, though, when the new youkai page design is applied.
Firon

Postby Shisui Mikkusu » 10 Oct 2017, 17:30

Well i'd like to know how to get these infos xD i mean they seem quite essential/important. ill give it a try ty for your suggestion
Shisui Mikkusu

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion