How is the current state of the game?

Anything Onigiri related!

How is the current state of the game?

Postby graze » 28 Oct 2017, 09:42

I played this game since the CBT and have dropped it twice, mostly because the grind was getting really boring. Last time I played was, I don't really remember, last year, maybe? I might want to go back though, because the design and atmosphere of this game is really something that I always remember fondly.

So, how is the game now? I've heard that it got easier and many game mechanics are made to be more convenient, which is good IMO. But in your experience, do you find that the game becomes more fun as it progresses? Is the playerbase still growing? What is the game's currently most glaring issues?
graze

Re: How is the current state of the game?

Postby Miyano311 » 28 Oct 2017, 15:35

I can only say that the playerbase is going down a bit. And while the game seems to be easier than before, late game content still requires much grinding (I'm looking at you Lunar Spirit Seal... and lvl 117 Fused magatama. And the cap lvl)

This is just my view so I'm sure someone else will cover this better.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Re: How is the current state of the game?

Postby Marimo » 28 Oct 2017, 20:07

As for the current state of the game's existent of live streaming... it's completely dying off... You may seen a new low level live streaming the game, and the next day... they stopped live streaming afterwards to the point where they're no longer progressing on. Not that I blame them or anything; the audience themselves are bored watching the same thing. I only watched those current live streams on PS4 players. XB1 is so dead, and PC is in between. That's all I know since I watch daily time to time. If yall excuse me, I'm gonna make an Onigiri petition of making all items tradeable... Not like the devs want my lunch money or anything... PS4 still has no Bazaar while YOGurt event still in play. :\
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Year of CRASHgression, foaks! ⌐_⌐
Marimo

Return to General Discussion