Any Onigiri Petition Plans to Change?

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Any Onigiri Petition Plans to Change?

Postby Shisui Mikkusu » 30 Oct 2017, 01:02

Seems like a fun idea. I'd generally prefer to still buy directly what i want except if price/profit ratio would be way better then buying directly ofc. But since its gotta be balanced it would probably still be like 50% chance of loosing money or 50% chance of saving money. So why dont we implement both? players can set a fixed price for each item additional to the nyan version. So every player can choose whether to roll the nyan or to buy it directly. It is also a 50/50 chance of big profit/less profit for the owner of the bazaar since as soon as the good items are gone noone will roll your nyan anymore and if someone gets a scroll by rolling once that might suck for the owner of the nyankoropon. So u should also be able to turn nyan bazaar version off if u dont want to set that up. And the last thing (i almost forgot it lel) u might not want most of the items in the nyan bazaar since they could be useless for u or smth so in that case buying directly would also be better then having to roll.

But still would be fun to see that(making my own nyankoropon xD)~
IGN is Probably: Noning Paradox (previously Shisui Hyuga) (other names may also be: Meruem Vermillion), but I've quit the game long ago so idk exactly anymore.
"Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou" Tekken-Devil Jin
Shisui Mikkusu

Postby Marimo » 30 Oct 2017, 03:01

Shisui Mikkusu wrote:Seems like a fun idea. I'd generally prefer to still buy directly what i want except if price/profit ratio would be way better then buying directly ofc. But since its gotta be balanced it would probably still be like 50% chance of loosing money or 50% chance of saving money. So why dont we implement both? players can set a fixed price for each item additional to the nyan version. So every player can choose whether to roll the nyan or to buy it directly. It is also a 50/50 chance of big profit/less profit for the owner of the bazaar since as soon as the good items are gone noone will roll your nyan anymore and if someone gets a scroll by rolling once that might suck for the owner of the nyankoropon. So u should also be able to turn nyan bazaar version off if u dont want to set that up. And the last thing (i almost forgot it lel) u might not want most of the items in the nyan bazaar since they could be useless for u or smth so in that case buying directly would also be better then having to roll.

But still would be fun to see that(making my own nyankoropon xD)~

I totally understand where you're going at here. I would do the same too by buying directly at the Bazaar listings. This isn't a bad idea if you think about it. Well as long as it ain't a Players' trolled Nyankoro Pon with absurd useless items listed... but you'll realized its a troll rigged shop from the player. It's way better than CS's Nyankoro Pon same green and blue lineups as well as NPC's Nyankoro Pon... Like I really want those useless mats that is really easy to farm since they're commonly found easily... You know what I'm talking about. Still tho... it's a whole lot better than CS's and NPCs' Nyankoro Pon. Players are most likely reset their prizes if the top prizes have been claimed. Would be lucky to get it on the first roll, or suck if the top prize is the last remaining winning prize slot like. *I'm gonna roll that last remaining prize! Gimme that last Oda scroll!!!* Depending if the player hasn't been on over 6-7 days and totally forgot to reset it. I know this won't happen but still an afterthought idea. Then again, this wouldn't be fair to reset the very last rare item which I see your point in abusing this system. I suppose CS has to put oc cost to completely close it at the very hefty cost of oc for sure depending the remaining prizes what's left will increase it just like buying weps of their enhancement 50+. xD

Marimo wrote:Who knows... maybe the Nyankoro Pon setup for players' own slot machine accepts free oc only.

Well I did say players' own Nyankoro Pon 2.5 shop setup accepts free oc only such as their own login oc... Besides, not all players could afford bought oc, some of them are F2P after all, they would just roll their own free login oc just to get stuff with their own free currency if they can't afford to buy an item in the Bazaar. To be fair, you could roll them for free just to BS luck yourself to get at a cheaper price with your own free login oc. Saves ya coin currency big time. It's really a more win, win situation than a lose, lose situation since you'll be losing both by giving ya your best shot. At least BETA/Experimental it for a month to see how it goes, it wouldn't be a swell idea to test it out after all. :s
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Year of CRASHgression, foaks! ⌐_⌐
Marimo

Postby Shisui Mikkusu » 30 Oct 2017, 03:18

yeah agreed. It can't hurt them to test that.
IGN is Probably: Noning Paradox (previously Shisui Hyuga) (other names may also be: Meruem Vermillion), but I've quit the game long ago so idk exactly anymore.
Shisui Mikkusu

Postby I_AM_ME » 04 Nov 2017, 00:56

This might seem different from the previous petitions, but anyone here agrees to have a petition to get the supersonicads back? It's unavailable for a few months now. It would help the community cope up with this expensive game of chances. The log in oc sure helps a lot but its just not spendable unlike the ones from the offer.
I_AM_ME

Postby Shisui Mikkusu » 05 Nov 2017, 09:11

Yeah man its pretty damn annoying that they're gone especially becuz i just figured how to make those offers correctly getting 20-30 oc a day.... now that they're gone its all paying again which some people cant afford at all. I'd sign that but idek who holds the permissions to enable/disable that idk maybe supersonic adds is down for all other games to and CS got nothing to do with it.
Shisui Mikkusu

Postby Marimo » 23 Nov 2017, 18:01

So far the petition is halfway reaching to the 100 milestone mark for this one here. Currently at 51 out of 100 btw. ;-; https://www.change.org/p/cyberstep-inc- ... -in-bazaar
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Year of CRASHgression, foaks! ⌐_⌐
Marimo

Previous

Return to General Discussion