Any Onigiri Petition Plans to Change?

Anything Onigiri related!

Any Onigiri Petition Plans to Change?

Postby Marimo » 28 Oct 2017, 21:41

Just wondering if there's something else in game that needs to change since so far the past two petitions were a great success. As an example... *cough* Make all items tradeable in Bazaar... *cough* Not that CS is earning any profit for having items sit around in their inventory for the next century... *Blatantly stares at my lvl 4s' scrolls sitting there in their inventory that I really want to unlock on my main character... NOT my alts!!!* I already made my first nonexistent petition... https://www.change.org/p/cyberstep-inc- ... -in-bazaar Seems fair since XB1 gets 5-10 scroll Miya for under 20-40 bucks *GG* cheat, Oni buddy's alt gets 4 scroll Houou for spending 0 bucks, and now the one here on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=img2zMeY5Yk&t=0s for 250 bucks!!! BS RNG LUCK!!! It's time to STOP!!! It's time to STOP regressing and START progressing!!! That's my motto!
Last edited by Marimo on 29 Oct 2017, 19:09, edited 1 time in total.
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Year of CRASHgression, foaks! ⌐_⌐
Marimo

Re: Any Onigiri Petition Plans to Change?

Postby Gravedigger » 28 Oct 2017, 22:37

I'd definitely sign this. Because of the tax implemented in the game, it's not like it's exactly "trading" which is what CS is probably afraid of. Now I understand from CS' point of view that players can abuse this by making several accounts and rolling until they get something they want, but I think that's still fair. It'll look like the game has "unique accounts" which in turn looks better for CS, and since you still have to purchase the scroll/accessory CS still generates profit. Why I think this is more than fair if not deserved is because partner scrolls are not only a platinum tier item, but there are also 3 characters per platinum tier unless a special nyan is made for them. So it's a dice roll with a rigged dice roll. Let's not forget that you need 5 to complete the set. So assuming you roll platinum 5 times in a row (HA!!!!!) It's (1/3)^5 of which you can get duplicate scrolls you can't actually use anymore except for trade in points. No other game I know of has a set up this ridiculous.
Gravedigger

Postby Miyano311 » 28 Oct 2017, 23:54

Marimo wrote: It's time to STOP!!! It's time to STOP regressing and START progressing!!! That's my motto!

Did you get cured of weeaboo disease by Filthy Frank? XD

Joke aside, I'm considering myself signing this. Looking forward to buy 2 more Oda scrolls~
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Marimo » 29 Oct 2017, 03:24

Gravedigger wrote:So it's a dice roll with a rigged dice roll. Let's not forget that you need 5 to complete the set. So assuming you roll platinum 5 times in a row (HA!!!!!) It's (1/3)^5 of which you can get duplicate scrolls you can't actually use anymore except for trade in points. No other game I know of has a set up this ridiculous.

Well technically 5 more scrolls to fill up the lvl 150 gap... What are you planning on feeding them Gerber's golden KappaKorn diet?

Miyano311 wrote:
Marimo wrote: It's time to STOP!!! It's time to STOP regressing and START progressing!!! That's my motto!

Did you get cured of weeaboo disease by Filthy Frank? XD

Joke aside, I'm considering myself signing this. Looking forward to buy 2 more Oda scrolls~

Ahem... 2 Nohboonahga chibi dolls? Some of us don't even have those OP dollies. Makes it sound as if those 2 Oda scrolls don't include 2 chibi dolls like the toy commercial "Batteries NOT included!* or Ougi Sublimes... :\

I still see the petition is 1/100 signatures... Anyways, I'm planning on adding more petitions such as making the main character out of six alts undeleteable with that same method on Rakion. At least that game prevents the main character from being deleted... Also, ensures the partners bound to the account stays permanent whenever it gets deleted that we rolled them. I mean we purchased them; therefore, we shouldn't lose what we rolled... Seems dumb to lose what we paid to be honest. Rapid Storm needs some buff speed and the duration... 35 movement speed and 50 seconds are... *hops on doggie* I say 3-5 minutes of duration seems about right if it's changed. As for summoner's scroll min price... 50-200 oc? As long as it ain't 750-1000 oc... Makes me feel as if buying 10 Houou scrolls would be like "I wasted another 10k oc..." which is a lot better than waiting for her to return... Idky they added and removed her... Makes it wonder if Konami added MGSV and then removed them from store shelves... Seems stupid to me... just like their payment wall eating those hidden transaction fees... -_-
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Marimo

Postby AngelOfAnarchy » 29 Oct 2017, 08:35

Signed. The bazaar restrictions seriously need to be lifted. Scrolls, accessories, outfits, special ougis, etc. should all be saleable. Going to try and get some friends to sign as well.
AngelOfAnarchy, level 126
Oni since Dec '14
MIA until further notice
AngelOfAnarchy

Postby AlbaneEdge » 29 Oct 2017, 09:53

AngelOfAnarchy wrote:Signed. The bazaar restrictions seriously need to be lifted. Scrolls, accessories, outfits, special ougis, etc. should all be saleable. Going to try and get some friends to sign as well.

That sounds interesting... Wonder if there's a way to edit the petition to add that, I'll still sign right now tho.
IGN: AlbaneEdge
AlbaneEdge

Postby Marimo » 29 Oct 2017, 11:25

AngelOfAnarchy wrote:Signed. The bazaar restrictions seriously need to be lifted. Scrolls, accessories, outfits, special ougis, etc. should all be saleable. Going to try and get some friends to sign as well.

Here, here. The more the merrier are always welcomed. Well... NOT ALL of the items are sellable such as key items for the quest, summoner scrolls for the reward quest for Venus, Siegfried at Luci, 6, 99 at the moon, and etc aren't sellable, Oni Dagger, Gokusetsu, and etc that's bound to your character. It would be duped yet doped to get extra scrolls from reward quest. xD

I totally forgot about those bound items that cannot be discarded... Oni Snow Cones, Susanoo's OP mushrooms, 4 jewels from the main quest that apparently bugged, the key from Echigo Estate, and etc... I need to make a petition of the removal of those items... They're pretty much worthless and take up inventory space!!! What else to add... Weapon enhancement attack power increased like the one from XB1 who GG cheat to cap their wep's attack power. There's another petition I have in mind... PS4's Bazaar Trading? I've heard C$ are working on it as long as it ain't another long year wait period like XB1's yearly update of no bugs being fixed for so long... Oooh... they really need to implemented Exchange Points in Nyankoro Pon. It's been 3 fricken years since hardly anything has been added and updated point cost... They are remained the same since July 1st, 2014... I may have more to come, but for now... That's all I got. :D

AlbaneEdge wrote:

That sounds interesting... Wonder if there's a way to edit the petition to add that, I'll still sign right now tho.

Done. I'll get to editing that to the description to make it more clarify to make them understand what we want. :)
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Marimo

Postby Shisui Mikkusu » 29 Oct 2017, 14:21

Signed and shared. Its legit one of the best things they could do to the game. And depending on what the min price will be they might even make profit out of it sicne there will be players who can then spend their money on actuall scrolls instead of just gambling with nyan which would give them more of a secure feeling which could lead them to spend more oc for the things they rly want. AND I WANT BANDIT OUTFITS!!! xD Very nice idea.
IGN is Probably: Noning Paradox (previously Shisui Hyuga) (other names may also be: Meruem Vermillion), but I've quit the game long ago so idk exactly anymore.
"Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou" Tekken-Devil Jin
Shisui Mikkusu

Postby Marimo » 29 Oct 2017, 21:57

Shisui Mikkusu wrote:Signed and shared. Its legit one of the best things they could do to the game. And depending on what the min price will be they might even make profit out of it sicne there will be players who can then spend their money on actuall scrolls instead of just gambling with nyan which would give them more of a secure feeling which could lead them to spend more oc for the things they rly want. AND I WANT BANDIT OUTFITS!!! xD Very nice idea.

It's a shame that we couldn't sell all of those items to PS4 players since they have no Bazaar, & I don't think they mind getting something as well in return... They'll be buying Akashic Record Pieces from our Redux. We could pass our materials to them like hand-me-downs which they're struggling to get what they want as well along with 300% drop boost where we can only roll and not buy like the 100-200% boost items. They get nothing from their Halloween achievements like we actually do here with those LTD 300% drop boost items which no one on PS4 will do it since they're most likely be doing YOGurt Smoothie event on their prior list over their Halloween event which offers nothing great in return. As for XB1 players... I hate to admit this, but I literally want to buy something from them if PS4 wants something from us or each other of the YOGurt Smoothie event... I could get XB1's Hanzou's perfectly ornamented double rain element for my RainBow build. So hard to roll what we want as well... CS couldn't add a new feature like add an item to reroll the mag slot or repair the broken slot or making skill lvling faster with a consumable item to boost its skill lvl along with reducing Momo's extraction process... Platinum Bazaar to unlock items like summoner's scrolls and ougi sublime cards to be only be sellable with this on Nyankoro Pon just like the wep and mag recipes for silver and gold Bazaar. Obviously gold Bazaar would be Ougis 1-22 skill cards. The wep with any kind of ougis attached is any Bazaar stall sold. Just my two cents idea popping out of my noggin. It's NOT like we're buying items in the Bazaar with free OC or anything... Some of these are bought OC; therefore, we shouldn't have an issue with this...
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Marimo

Postby Marimo » 29 Oct 2017, 22:05

Ofc the summoner scrolls would be sold like hotcakes, so CS may have to limit some new partner release like a month, couple of months, year or so to lift the "This item cannot be sold..." Old special partners from 2015-2017 should be lifted... Aside the 3 useless sisters like who would buy them again? I always wonder why we don't have our own Nyankoro Pon setup just like CS's shopping plaza Nyankoro Pon just to add in our Bazaar setup. Ofc this is limited quantity... like the lottery scratchers' remaining # of winning prizes I mean I could add stuff in my own Nyankoro Pon Bazaar setup for players to roll at least it's a whole lot better than seeing the same old same old green and blue lineup that never implemented that much aside those new tabs for event gacha tickets, but they don't actually count as they changed it daily with new Nyankoro Pon content update... Seeing the old ones as usual. Who knows... maybe the Nyankoro Pon setup for players' own slot machine accepts free oc only. A lot better than having extra scrolls and stuff sitting in the inventory... I didn't mean to make a Nyankoro Pon 2.0 if not 2.5 since the npc Nyan version... What ya guys think of this? :\
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Marimo

Next

Return to General Discussion