Setsubun Redux Event

Anything Onigiri related!

Setsubun Redux Event

Postby Ishayel » 02 Dec 2017, 14:20

Hello,
it's me or this event is just a crap event ?
Undoable for mages chars as we use 150-300 mp ( so near all mp bar) to do no damage ( have tried all elements and skills avalaible on mages and no one do dmg ).
I do 10x more dmg with an excalibur sword with empty sky slash for 56 mp lol, up +50 and no maga for oodachi...
They would not balance damage output so onigiri is boring, onigiri only have sword, axe, twin, oodachi, spear and bow , dont even know why they dont remove wands and wand skills so nobody would be disappointed and stop the game....
IG : Ishayel Wis/Mind/Dex
Ishayel

Re: Setsubun Redux Event

Postby Marimo » 02 Dec 2017, 15:20

Ishayel wrote:Hello,
it's me or this event is just a crap event ?
Undoable for mages chars as we use 150-300 mp ( so near all mp bar) to do no damage ( have tried all elements and skills avalaible on mages and no one do dmg ).
I do 10x more dmg with an excalibur sword with empty sky slash for 56 mp lol, up +50 and no maga for oodachi...
They would not balance damage output so onigiri is boring, onigiri only have sword, axe, twin, oodachi, spear and bow , dont even know why they dont remove wands and wand skills so nobody would be disappointed and stop the game....

Hiya,

"Is it me, or is this event just a crappy event?"
You're NOT the only one who thinks this event is crap. :/ This event just sucks just because the absurd achievement rewards would put me into a deep coma after reliving the previous event I've gone through again... No mounts allowed for any difficulty just to clear this boring run 30 fricken times and claim them achievement rewards... Ugh... At least I don't need Amanojaku scrolls since the trappy is already capped... *Why can't I do 30x Oni mode instead of 30x boring Hell mode that consumes too much of my free time...?* >_<

"Undoable for mages chars as we use 150-300 sp (so near all sp bar) to do no damage ( have tried all elements and skills available on the mages, and none do DMG."
Too bad I ain't there to invig you... CS never fricken bother balancing this redux event just to copy and paste it as always without rerunning it again... Why the absurd 1000 sp to begin with... especially rank 5+ skills consume around 100 sp and up?

"I do 10x more DMG with an Excalibur sword with empty sky slash for 56 mp; lol, and up to 50+ with no mags for Odachi..."
WOAH! Why am I not surprised? CS does a great job "balancing" this game's damage output in a very non-cynical way. xD *sarcasm btw* They can't balance for crap... -_-

"They would not balance damage output so Onigiri is boring, and Onigiri only has sword, axe, twin, oodachi, spear, and bow. I don't even know why they don't remove wands and wand skills so nobody would be disappointed and stop the game..."
Staff was NEVER mentioned in this sentence. Aside that, I always WANDa why the element stacking was nerfed just to oppressed this game further to the regressive regime... As if they want their players to quit this game and move on to another MMORPG like Final Fantasy XIV, Black Desert online, Warframe, and etc... They do a better job forcing their own players to quit the game on their own will than improving this game's performance issues escalating. xD Meanwhile JPN PC has the Sasaki event going on that isn't as boring as this right now... Them butler and maid outfits... Nyan lineup is meh to the point of me buying Nurikabe coals for this LAME Xmas... None of the 3 VGs are on there that I want... So much for making all items sellable at the Bazaar... :(
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Year of CRASHgression, foaks! ⌐_⌐
Marimo

Postby Miyano311 » 03 Dec 2017, 05:00

Just want to add something here.

Ishayel wrote:I do 10x more dmg with an excalibur sword with empty sky slash for 56 mp lol, up +50 and no maga for oodachi...

In all 3 dungeons, your stats and ATK will be locked as well as magatamas, so it doesn't matter which magatamas and weapons you are equiping; you will always have the same ATK, same skill force and same elements (locked to 0 btw).

Mob element resistance still affects your damage (and might be even different from the bestiary), so it's normal, well at least for me, to see Empty Sky Slash V deals 10x damage compared to other skills, for example, Hellfire VII.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Ishayel » 03 Dec 2017, 11:22

i know, but i have tried all mage skills, and basic wand dmg sux, so it's not in doing 10k max dmg i'll do this event.
I dont speak about staff because used mostly for buffs and heals.
IG : Ishayel Wis/Mind/Dex
Ishayel

Return to General Discussion