obtaining gratitude badges

Anything Onigiri related!

obtaining gratitude badges

Postby burserk » 02 Jan 2018, 09:27

so i know i can get the badges from the daily gg reward. but looking at the official event page it says they can also be obtained from an event exchange shop but i cant find that as well as some where else i saw you can get them from a dungeon. im just trying to figure out were to get more badges from other than the single one from the daily. since im seeing people with 2 chibi characters on their shoulders and those are 40 badges each i think it was. so can some one tell me how to get more badges?
burserk

Re: obtaining gratitude badges

Postby Riddras » 02 Jan 2018, 18:10

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, there are only 2 ways to get them. Daily, and GG Kishiden reward (low chance). I can't confirm the latter since I have not gotten any from it yet. Hope someone who did get em can clarify.

As for the 2 chibi, it is more likely that they were obtained from nyankoropon, unless it was specifically the ones from the exchange shop.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby Marimo » 04 Jan 2018, 18:15

I've gotten a Shizuka maid chibi doll from rewards, so I'll confirm the low absurd reward rate. Also, it can give you a tempest mag recipe as well confirmed from PS4, and I'm not talking about Fuujin's tempest mag recipe to avoid the confusion. Wish all those accessories were tradeable... The only 3 accessories of axe and bow that I want, and I'll end up getting duped or more accessories that I don't really want as well as VGs except Dark Musashi... 69/100 btw for this link here. https://www.change.org/p/cyberstep-inc- ... -in-bazaar
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Year of CRASHgression, foaks! ⌐_⌐
Marimo

Postby Riddras » 05 Jan 2018, 20:33

Saw this earlier. Maybe they're only salable with silver/gold bazaar, like recipes?

Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Return to General Discussion