Adesperate attempt to contact a community manager...

Anything Onigiri related!

Adesperate attempt to contact a community manager...

Postby SaccredKenji » 05 Jan 2018, 14:41

Since these forums are dead with me being the only one logged in,
i have made a thread on the help & support, i really doubt that it will get read, i know this game gets maintenance so there has to be someone in Cyberstep working on Onigiri, i really dubt my thread on the help & support will get a reply, so i will make a thread here hoping a community manager sees it to move or lock this thread (I'm doomed help me if it does without a solution to my following issue)

the following Issue (a copy/paste of my thread on help % support)

Every time i close the game after install i have to reinstall just to play again, i reinstall to my external hhd, and the game crashes upon opening, so then I'm forced to reinstall to (C:), and when i close the game and open it again I'm stuck at login with logging in window just there. I've Seen a thread here on the same topic, but no one replied.

Please help I quit this game on Xbox cause it wasn't good there, and i return back to this, really. it makes the console version better just because it starts.i want to play your game but it seems to me like developers add more content instead of making sure the game runs good because i think this game can use a serious amount of patching before adding more female character outfits thus not allow me to play because it is not optimized well i have a 1060 6gb with i7 and i lag hard on the main city that new players are. I don't understand, are the developers indie or do they have a stable budget? i wonder sometimes. the longer i wait for a solution from a player of the game, who somehow managed to do what the developers could not, the longer i can't play this game.
SaccredKenji

Re: Adesperate attempt to contact a community manager...

Postby lenx » 06 Jan 2018, 00:31

try delete cobra folder on :
C:\Users\<ur computername>\AppData\Roaming
lenx

Re: Adesperate attempt to contact a community manager...

Postby SaccredKenji » 06 Jan 2018, 20:15

lenx wrote:try delete cobra folder on :
C:\Users\<ur computername>\AppData\Roaming

Thank you so much, there was now way i would've found this solution.
SaccredKenji

Return to General Discussion