RIP min prices...

Anything Onigiri related!

RIP min prices...

Postby Marimo » 23 Jan 2018, 04:52

"The following item(s) were removed from you stall: ITEM. If the item(s) are not in your main inventory, they may be found in your storage..." Seriously can this game get any more regressive as it is... This is ridiculous that they reverted the min price back to its old former self...
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Year of CRASHgression, foaks! ⌐_⌐
Marimo

Re: RIP min prices...

Postby Riddras » 25 Jan 2018, 00:02

Yea kinda disappointing, but I understand they were probably trying to balance back the flood of paid OC players got from the previous event. Thankfully they kept the general items' min price intact, with the min price not affected by quantity sold.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Re: RIP min prices...

Postby Marimo » 25 Jan 2018, 04:45

Riddras wrote:Yea kinda disappointing, but I understand they were probably trying to balance back the flood of paid OC players got from the previous event. Thankfully they kept the general items' min price intact, with the min price not affected by quantity sold.

CS: We will remove the following from the game:

-The Christmas event item exchange
-Thankspon
-Any "Thanks Tickets" in user inventories
-The Dungeon Boost and Point Daruma Campaigns will come to an end

Not once in their update content did they even mention to change or implement anything in the Bazaar min price from mats, weps, mags, and etc, and I'm talking about the old ones not worth reverting them back to their old min price back in the depressing days. It's kinda too late for balancing the flooded bought OC since why bother change their mistakes when it's better off left alone and not creating more problematic in the future like right now such as this, no premium lineup for that ticket off of the VG roll, no cake drops, pt edit characters out of whack, and gennai's and izuna's scrolls with all 0s description. FYI the maintenance was held about 5 hrs & 30 mins. So remember it is NEVER 100% 3 hours or less to be finished let alone perfection which mistakes were made but not frequently. At least the quantity value isn't affected by the min price that you mention which is good at least... Sucks I can't sell anything 1 oc such as anything under echigo weps... even a logos basic wep was 1 oc... Right now it's 32 oc... So dumb... yet no emergency maintenance to fix these. :/

One more thing I forgot to mention. Some peeps who are selling one useless item for 1000 OC are doing them off of their new already created, extra accounts, so reverting the min price seems utterly futile to balance their flooded bought OC. Also, the bought OC is converted to free OC once purchased in the Bazaar stall. *I'm triggered by the word "balance" because they can't "balance" for crap.* Something I have to take a chestburster off my chest. :roll:

Petition link: https://www.change.org/p/cyberstep-inc- ... rmer-price :x

"AMEND:
- There was an issue with the bazaars that allowed the sale of certain items/weapons at 1 OC, such items/weapons were not intended to be sold at 1 OC and therefore we have fixed this issue. Some items/weapons can no longer be sold at 1 OC. We apologize if this causes any confusion.

We thank you for your continued support,

-- The Onigiri Team"

Um... How about no... CS? I'm NOT buying into this bullcrap until its reverted back. Most of the items are old and obsolete; therefore, new players aren't going to buy them.
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Year of CRASHgression, foaks! ⌐_⌐
Marimo

Return to General Discussion