RIP min prices... 1 OC AMEND & constant DCing!

Anything Onigiri related!

RIP min prices... 1 OC AMEND & constant DCing!

Postby Marimo » 30 Jan 2018, 03:42

"AMEND:
- There was an issue with the bazaars that allowed the sale of certain items/weapons at 1 OC, such items/weapons were not intended to be sold at 1 OC and therefore we have fixed this issue. Some items/weapons can no longer be sold at 1 OC. We apologize if this causes any confusion.

We thank you for your continued support,

-- The Onigiri Team"

Petition link to revert min price to 1 OC for the old weps, mags, and mats. https://goo.gl/b6idfL

I see CS is taking the YouTube 2018 TOS support to discourage new players. Great job! Also, you guys will be dcing a lot just like that oc income bug during onigashima incident if you guys remember it. Anyways, don't bother logging in until they start doing an emergency maintenance... :v

UPDATE!

DO NOT ENTER AN ENERGY DUNGEON!!!
Seems like it only affects in onigashima, gala, temp rift, kusumo, and kaga, so... happy onigashima dc simulator redux 2018...
Haven't dced in yamataikoku, kyoto, echigo, edo, tanegashima, the moon, and etc like the fields and such. :/
I'm in limbo in oushuu highway... >.<
Last edited by Marimo on 30 Jan 2018, 10:56, edited 1 time in total.
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Year of CRASHgression, foaks! ⌐_⌐
Marimo

Re: RIP min prices... 1 OC AMEND & constant DCing!

Postby Descender » 30 Jan 2018, 06:12

Looks like I'm not the only 1 having a bad day.
IGN: Aionis Lv.131
sono shunkankara watashino sekai ha(wa) mohaya junsui na mata utsukushii.
Descender

Postby hola a todos » 30 Jan 2018, 07:49

ingles: this is not even a beta and seen betas that ban a thousand times better than this thing in cancer development xdd deverian give another 1000 ocs just for the inconvenience

spanih: esto ya no es ni una beta e visto betas que ban mil veces mejores qe esta cosa en desarollo cancernigeno xdd deverian dar otros 1000 ocs solo por las molestias
hola a todos

Postby Wibberish » 30 Jan 2018, 10:04

To be fair, I totally believe them when they say the 1 OC thing was a mistake. It just had too much room for abuse; for example, you could roll this event's entire Treasure Nyankoropon on an alt and sell all the rare mat stacks to your main for 1 OC, easily amassing hundreds of some of the rarest mats in the game. I'm surprised they even kept the ability to sell stacks of things for min price.
IGN: Renera
Retired
Wibberish

Postby Marimo » 30 Jan 2018, 10:40

Wibberish wrote:To be fair, I totally believe them when they say the 1 OC thing was a mistake. *A week TOO LATE for that... if not Amano Redux TOO LATE!* It just had too much room for abuse; *Kinda like XB1's Godly Glitch. I mean its not like their abuse is a lot worse than ours even tho theirs actually the worse abuse than the 1 OC change argument especially reverting the old items which wasn't really necessary imho.* for example, you could roll this event's entire Treasure Nyankoropon on an alt and sell all the rare mat stacks to your main for 1 OC, easily amassing hundreds of some of the rarest mats in the game. I'm surprised they even kept the ability to sell stacks of things for min price. *In the meantime, Nirvana Nattou... is 1 OC min price. I totally understand that perfect great example of abuse if that's what I'm actually talking about... which isn't the case where it wasn't reverted to 30 OC or more compare to the old items that are reverted.*

Did I mention Nirvana Nattou... is still 1 OC min price compare Raisins as an example are now 30 OC? Like who's going to buy Raisins for 30 OC? My point is... most of these old mats, weps, and mags should be 1 OC min price if nothing is bought and not made in a sell stock market. *Echigo's old items in the old days* Sells and statistics matter if profit isn't made for actual facts. Anyways, great example of the abuse for the Treasure Nyankoropon... that I don't want it to change to 1 OC if it's going to be abused, but as for the other items I'm concern of are absurd tho especially new players. *What's left of any of them...* It's the whole YouTube 2018 again where small channels are discourage to quit and more on to a different platform reference. I might as well make a video whenever CS decides to make an emergency maintenance because I can't log in!?!? Also, I don't buy by their mistakes. Too many mistakes have been made honestly.

Wibberish wrote:I'm surprised they even kept the ability to sell stacks of things for min price.

"AMEND:
- Regarding the fix mentioned above, players will have to adjust their minimum price based on how many items they are selling. For example, we will use Fallen Cross, the minimum value for one Fallen Cross is 100 OC, if players want to sell 10 Fallen Crosses grouped as one set then the minimum price for that particular set of ten Fallen Crosses must be at least 1000 OC. The minimum price per item is displayed in the window when choosing the prices. Please use it as a reference when deciding your prices."

http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/wordpress/ ... azaar1.png *Picture is too big to upload.*

You and your big mouth... Last year and this year... I never bought anything in the Bazaar stalls because they're too overpriced. -_-
Last edited by Marimo on 03 Feb 2018, 06:01, edited 1 time in total.
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Marimo

Postby Descender » 30 Jan 2018, 18:40

Well I want to complain about the "Win Rate Increased" on the Special Gatcha.
I mean a win rate is only meant for 1 item, heck every item on the lineup on gold & platinum has a win rate!
Is it me or this is kinda of an insult to the word itself?
If everything on those lineup has win rate what's the point of it then!? :(
Descender

Postby Marimo » 03 Feb 2018, 06:37

Descender wrote:Well I want to complain about the "Win Rate Increased" on the Special Gatcha.
I mean a win rate is only meant for 1 item, heck every item on the lineup on gold & platinum has a win rate!
Is it me or this is kinda of an insult to the word itself?
If everything on those lineup has win rate what's the point of it then!? :(

I'm going to add fuel to the fire while throwing in 2 common sense *cents* to CyberStep's Bazaar *Bizarre* change after answering your feedback.

Descender wrote:Well I want to complain about the "Win Rate Increased" on the Special Gatcha.

Do tell us. Everyone has the right to free speech and make an opinion regarding positive or negative impression.

Descender wrote:I mean a win rate is only meant for 1 item, heck every item on the lineup on gold & platinum has a win rate!

CS doesn't want their gamers to feel like total losers; therefore, they want to make you feel special and try to please you with a win rate logo on each slot. Everyone's a winner despite the prize you won isn't what you actually want in game! Woo!!! Honestly, the only win rate increased should be Maeda Toshiie rather than all of them because she's new to us in this cruel RNG game... Plus it's even dumber to separate VGs and accessories from each other... iirc, we had both of them together in the past, so why removing batteries to a product even a thing in this bullcrap RNG Nyankoropon... Sublime Ougis should stay on gold while the mags should stay on red since I mistaken silver balls as platinum balls because they almost look alike... Anyways, you have a solid point that I have to agree with.

Descender wrote:Is it me or this is kinda of an insult to the word itself?

I'm insulted that I got 2 Houous, 5 Asuras, 6 Shutens, and 6 Izuna Tri-Tails in this rigged RNG game. I feel like I'm going to have the same result again with the 5 VGs and mounts, and I don't freakin need more horse scrolls when they're already KAPPA... -_- Sorry for that selfish flashback reminder of my rolling days, the word itself is as insulting as Batman gives Superman the bird behind his cape to Superman's X-Ray vision by peeping at the finger symbol. He wants to know what it means on Planet Krypton "Gratitude?" *CollegeHumor reference* In other words, it's insulting and degrading to make us feel like total losers or saplings to tell you the harsh truth, bruh. No one's a winner only dumb luck happens. :(

Descender wrote:If everything on those lineup has win rate what's the point of it then!? :(

RageQuit? We have options. Either continue rolling and not land bankrupted on MOnigiripoly, wait for a better lineup in the future as always such as having Maeda Toshiie in her own solo lineup just like the last year's summer event, or continue to be a f2p gamer which is the only recommendable choice to show that you don't have to support them because some of us NEVER were to begin with especially the dced incident which they NEVER bother to have a single GM to stay on Onigiri for 5-10 minutes to look for signs of bugs and mistakes on their end. I never like ranting btw. It angers me...
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Marimo

Postby Descender » 03 Feb 2018, 20:07

Yeah thanks for adding more fuel to the fire! :lol:
Descender

Postby Marimo » 04 Feb 2018, 05:42

Descender wrote:Yeah thanks for adding more fuel to the fire! :lol:

Don't mention it. Also, I forgot to add an obvious complaint on Nyankoropon. Aside the part where I mentioned about VGs and accessories not bundle up together in their slots like the previous VGs and accessories together in the past instead sold separately. The only slight difference for both units are the gold and silver lineups. Different mags, accessories, and sublime ougis, but CS didn't make the platinum lineup a bit different tho. Instead of Maeda, Houou, and Kirin for the first unit along with Maeda and two horses for the second unit. We get all of them together for both units. Some of us already either capped a VG, or mounts, or practically almost all of them except Maeda ofc. Like I said before, it's best to wait for a better lineup for Maeda to be alone or with another VG/mount/assist that you don't even have yet. Hope CS knows how to extinguish a forest fire because it spreads like wildfire if you can't even control your playerbase popularity along with their 9999+ messages of complaints and issues in their inbox messages filled and left ignored as spam. Anyways good luck on your guys' roll. A PS4 player got 3 platinum rolls on a single 5x on normal gacha. :o
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Marimo

Return to General Discussion