Suggestion: For character scrolls

Anything Onigiri related!

Suggestion: For character scrolls

Postby L.S. » 18 Feb 2018, 17:13

Here it is [someone feel free to make petition idc]:

We should be able to exchange scrolls we don't want anymore for Yorozu Limited Tickets.
-Platinum rank, like miya, horses etc...should give 25-30 of these tickets.
-Gold rank, Sanzou/tristan/6/99...should give 3-5 of these tickets.
-Holiday stuff like new year gawain/halloween lancelot/lil miya...should give like 7-10 of these tickets.

*However, the price of swimsuit/maid outfits from the black cat should be increased to 8-10 of these tickets [instead of 3, current price].
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sample calculation:
6 platinum ranks *30 = 180 Yorozu Limited Tickets.
^^so i can choose any scroll I actually want.

Note: Most likely this will never be implemented, because CS = C$
Note 2: Yes, I know about those plaza points...idc about those i have like 1200+ points.
L.S.

Re: Suggestion: For character scrolls

Postby Marimo » 19 Feb 2018, 13:17

L.S. wrote:Here it is [someone feel free to make petition idc]:

https://goo.gl/DZbspG So close... yet NOT gonna happen for us on this petition whereas the min price change petition is already 150 out of 200 https://goo.gl/R7tyS6 , but... I guess CS likes to keep things regressive as possible in 2018 on the wrong step direction... I have gotten so many extra scrolls that includes on my extra characters where I would be better off giving them away on a bazaar min price *Depending if CS would even allow the min price to be triple as much as a 5x roll price to be 480 oc just like the 170 Yorozu ticket pieces for any VG the person wants and only be used on bought oc which forces us to buy their bought oc... or player's own nyankoro pon setup just like the NPC's version that can be used on any oc.* Also, scrolls can only be sold on a platinum bazaar and only be used on bought oc too if they even have any ideas to increase their stock market from making a roller coaster. 500-1000 oc? Not like they can set a reasonable price value like the others such as bazaar min price, youkai, mount, and assist oc reset, and so on... :/

L.S. wrote:We should be able to exchange scrolls we don't want anymore for Yorozu Limited Tickets.
-Platinum rank, like miya, horses etc...should give 25-30 of these tickets.
-Gold rank, Sanzou/tristan/6/99...should give 3-5 of these tickets.
-Holiday stuff like new year gawain/halloween lancelot/lil miya...should give like 7-10 of these tickets.

*However, the price of swimsuit/maid outfits from the black cat should be increased to 8-10 of these tickets [instead of 3, current price].
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sample calculation:
6 platinum ranks *30 = 180 Yorozu Limited Tickets.
^^so i can choose any scroll I actually want.

It's actually 170 Yorozu ticket pieces for any VG which it used to be 150 after they changed it to 170... CS as always...

L.S. wrote:Note: Most likely this will never be implemented, because CS = C$
Note 2: Yes, I know about those plaza points...idc about those i have like 1200+ points.

The shopping plaza exchange points are totally obsolete since July 1st, 2014. The same goes for Onigiri's economy bazaar min price... that too is obsolete... compare RuneScape's economy adjusting its stock market range. Like... who's going to exchange them for 30 exchange points compare the succubi outfits for 750 exchange points... They're better off sitting in my inventory for a lvl 150 cap or something...
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Year of CRASHgression, foaks! ⌐_⌐
Marimo

Return to General Discussion