Question about maintenances announcement & duration

Anything Onigiri related!

Question about maintenances announcement & duration

Postby Fafhred » 20 Mar 2018, 02:30

Hi,

New player here, only started a few days ago; I first looked for an answer but could not find it, so posting here instead.

I know that maintenances are due weekly, the time for it being Tuesday 07:00-10:00 CET (converted from the US displayed time).
This morning I was disconnected without warning a few minutes before 07:00; then now checking if the server is back, it was still down at 10:15.

So, clearly the displayed maintenance times are not respected; is this always the case for this game, or was this a one-off?
In most other MMOs, there is usually an announcement on the forum when maintenance is going to overshoot its schedule.

If there is one on http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/home, I cannot see it as the 4 tabs for infos (Information, News, Events, Update) are simply not loading (permanent loading icon on them); I am using the latest version of Firefox, and have no intention to use another browser.

Update:
It is now an hour past the expected time for the end of maintenance, but the game is still 'down for maintenance' at login attempt; still no info or announcement that I can find...
Fafhred

Re: Question about maintenances announcement & duration

Postby NoodleLab » 20 Mar 2018, 05:50

Usually, there is update (maintenance) every 2 week. Also, the maintenance usually lasts longer than what the announcement said, you will get used to it. and CS don't usually tell us if it is just 1 or 2h late.
NoodleLab

Re: Question about maintenances announcement & duration

Postby Miyacchi » 27 Mar 2018, 19:57

In terms of maintenance times, it appears that Onigiri did not adjust maintenance times aligning with the recent timezone change for US. If it reads 10:00pm-2:00am, the maint will actually start 1 hr later. Also, yeah, its rare that they will actually finish maints on time...
Miyacchi - Level 130

The person that hybrids 5 weapons :^D
Miyacchi

Return to General Discussion