Improving Better Community

Anything Onigiri related!

Improving Better Community

Postby Dekairu™️ » 22 Mar 2018, 04:43

Best way to improve a better community is always being supportive to everyone not allowing quick judgments just cause you're not part of the certain crowds and high level players. we all been their we started out new with hardly any friends or know anything or anyone. just those exceptions with people who came to the game with alot of friends. Over the past year i been playing i noticed how most players usually shun on new players for asking for help or in alot of cases carries if you're on consoles. if you're on consoles alot players ask for personal info like kik,discord,facebooks Etc. noticing after that you get involved with groups and get with there friends and it's fun and dandy until you dislike one friend or dislike there opinions. Then whole fun crowd you thought was cool goes downhill like a roller coaster.

Granted there is alot of dishonest or hateful people but usually we can't tell that unless we join there social media groups then everything just goes sour from then on out. best way in my suggestion is not allowing players to give out that info so easily granted it's tad hard on Consoles cause of the in game party function. after the course of the year and half i played onigiri there used to be tons of happy players and now we hardly have players. i give power too PC community cause not having the communications we have on consoles you are all likely less pron spreading bad behavior. in my suggestion i wish console community was as helpful and grateful as of PC. the different why consoles tad worse meaning "Xbox community" is the lack of content. I understand since we don't get updates more often then PC or Playstation.

They should always up hold better standards for the community not just cause we have lack of content but we are suppose to be a mature gaming community. My understanding here today what's the best way to improve? you ask? well working together as one big community not just section at a time. or learning few things from each other or having more support from the Developers to get on and show us that they still care for us also meaning consoles. Good Job PC keep up the great work and helping new players! hope soon are community follows in the behavior you all show when a new player joins!.

What do you think can help better the community across all platforms? message below!
Dekairu™️

Re: Improving Better Community

Postby Khaos Muffins » 22 Mar 2018, 21:35

Too long, didnt read, saw Xbox. Heh. Console peasant...
Vote Trump 2020 bitches
Khaos Muffins

Postby Miyacchi » 22 Mar 2018, 21:58

#HowtoImproveCommunity
Miyacchi - Level 130

The person that hybrids 5 weapons :^D
Miyacchi

Postby Miyano311 » 22 Mar 2018, 22:05

Unfortunately, this game has pretty much reached its saturation point.

1. The community is no longer as lively as it was back then. The learning curve back then in 2014/2015 has significantly changed over time. Exp dungeon was an excellent addition to the game, but caused new players to level up, but not understand how to play the game. The player join/leave ratio is completely lopsided. We have more players leaving than joining nowadays.

2. Server issues. There are so many issues we have that appears to always happen. Take for example, the client is guaranteed to crash within a couple hours if you are grinding 24/7(and some crash just standing there for 10 minutes). This particular problem has subsisted for the longest of time, and perhaps dates further than 2015. There are other problems similar to this, and many players have shown their dissatisfaction with said problems. This is another reason why people leave this game.

3. Player mentality. Nowadays, I believe many players dislike "leechers", or players that take advantage of the carriers. This negativity is one of the factors that actually causes animosity with the high level players and the lower level players. While I am completely fine with players needing help, there are plenty of others that has this mentality. This may as well be one of the reasons why people do not chat to each other.

4. Chat. Why do you need to chat on All chat when you can just private chat them for help? US PC Players no longer need to chat or socialize with each other... Its more like they just clear the dungeon, and then separate afterwards.

In short, impossible to improve.

Btw... don't mind Muffin. He's just doing his thing :'>
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Khaos Muffins » 23 Mar 2018, 16:09

Miyano311 wrote:Unfortunately, this game has pretty much reached its saturation point.

1. The community is no longer as lively as it was back then. The learning curve back then in 2014/2015 has significantly changed over time. Exp dungeon was an excellent addition to the game, but caused new players to level up, but not understand how to play the game. The player join/leave ratio is completely lopsided. We have more players leaving than joining nowadays.

2. Server issues. There are so many issues we have that appears to always happen. Take for example, the client is guaranteed to crash within a couple hours if you are grinding 24/7(and some crash just standing there for 10 minutes). This particular problem has subsisted for the longest of time, and perhaps dates further than 2015. There are other problems similar to this, and many players have shown their dissatisfaction with said problems. This is another reason why people leave this game.

3. Player mentality. Nowadays, I believe many players dislike "leechers", or players that take advantage of the carriers. This negativity is one of the factors that actually causes animosity with the high level players and the lower level players. While I am completely fine with players needing help, there are plenty of others that has this mentality. This may as well be one of the reasons why people do not chat to each other.

4. Chat. Why do you need to chat on All chat when you can just private chat them for help? US PC Players no longer need to chat or socialize with each other... Its more like they just clear the dungeon, and then separate afterwards.

In short, impossible to improve.

Btw... don't mind Muffin. He's just doing his thing :'>

Adding on to what Miyano said...
1. Because P2SpinAndGetNothing
2.Shit game optimization which still runs 32bit and coded in java lul.
3. When joining random parties, people want who can kill shit, not poke it with a limp L. Catastrophy Sin (aka Lucifer's Sinful Dong). If you're gonna join, not say anything and just collect drops, then dont join and just ask if someone can help. For warding dungeons, 8/10 times they'll be fine running it but if its some random story dungeon they'll 420/69 say no.
4. Yeah pretty much what Miyano said. Even with random parties, most of the time the leader will just say "in", everyone gets in, completes dungeon and "tyfap" and vanish.

Miyano311 wrote:Btw... don't mind Muffin. He's just doing his thing :'>

Not my fault someone summoned me to thread
Vote Trump 2020 bitches
Khaos Muffins

Postby Dark Deceiver » 23 Mar 2018, 19:48

Miyano311 wrote:4. Chat. Why do you need to chat on All chat when you can just private chat them for help? US PC Players no longer need to chat or socialize with each other... Its more like they just clear the dungeon, and then separate afterwards.

Or everyone's speaking either Vietnamese or Spanish.
RIP Onigiri USPC: 2014-2021
Dark Deceiver

Postby Marimo » 24 Mar 2018, 21:43

Sadly the gaming community right now is just as toxic as CS's social media FaceBook and Twitter being their cesspool and censoring zone just cause SJW taught them on what they don't like to hear with nothing but "lahlahlah I am not hearing any of this!" Denial is such a strong emo... Their feelings got hurt from our facts, opinions, and frustration where you are blocked... I wonder if I'm still blocked 50+ years later assuming these apps aren't obsolete like myspace and AOL... xD
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Year of CRASHgression, foaks! ⌐_⌐
Marimo

Postby Dekairu™️ » 29 Mar 2018, 04:00

Yeah Sadly with everything that's coming out with xbox newest update players don't need ask for carriers for levels just dungeons in general now.
starting to learn this new update made things bit more wonky then normal sadly. New xbox update allows new players or existing players to part take in the XP ticket Dungeon now. Hinting that they level up and now just stand around talking smack making a fuss. they're better then everyone else cause they're high level i'm fine with the dungeon just not fine with people gloating about being high level that took certain people a year to 120 rather then less then 3 days to achieve. atleast new players can carrier themselves unless its the Satan,Lucifer or moon dungeons. or now mephis Boss.
Dekairu™️

Postby Dekairu™️ » 29 Mar 2018, 04:17

The Lag when the Xbox launched it's update yesterday we had the most unbelievable & unbearable Lag world has ever seen. granted onigiri Xbox has consistent rate 40-70 players on everyday but seeing over the 100 plus we had made the game unstable. hinting people are upset dying from thin air or magic running through walls then dying 40 meters from said spot the youkai was spotted at.
Dekairu™️

Postby Miyacchi » 30 Mar 2018, 01:04

I remember how that feels... except on PC..
Miyacchi - Level 130

The person that hybrids 5 weapons :^D
Miyacchi

Next

Return to General Discussion