Thanks for regressing btw...

Anything Onigiri related!

Thanks for regressing btw...

Postby Marimo » 03 Apr 2018, 01:24

"- Nattou and Spicy Nattou are no longer able to be sold in bazaars. *New & old players bought my extra accessories.*

- Outfit Changes for the Halloween, Gratitude Gala, and New Year's events have been removed from the Yorozu Exchange. *So much for planning on getting outfits on Onigiri Macy's discount aisle...*

- Summoner's Scrolls for Butler Miroku, Maid Shizuka, Houou, and Maeda Toshiie have been removed from the Yorozu Exchange. *My dreams of completing my two waifu collection ended my motivation in this game; thus, I must give up my virtual life... Pass me the Feast of the Damned!*

We thank you for your continued support, *Reversed gratitude...*

-- The Onigiri Team "

Seriously... who's REALLY making these dumb decisions again?

*On a positive sidenote*

Day 1
Item 1: Torn Piece of SP Gacha Ticket x3

Item 2: EXP Boost +100% 30 min, Drop Boost +100% 30 min, and Ryou Boost +100% 30 min

Item 3: 10 Onigiri Coins

Day 2
Item 1: Torn Piece of SP Gacha Ticket x5

Item 2: EXP Boost +100% 60 min, Drop Boost +100% 60 min, and Ryou Boost +100% 60 min

Item 3: 20 Onigiri Coins

Day 3
Item 1: Torn Piece of SP Gacha Ticket x10

Item 2: EXP Boost +200% 60 min, Drop Boost +200% 60 min, and Ryou Boost +200% 60 min

Item 3: 30 Onigiri Coins

Day 4
Item 1: Torn Piece of SP Gacha Ticket x15

Item 2: EXP Boost +300% 60 min, Drop Boost +300% 60 min, and Ryou Boost +300% 60 min

Item 3: 40 Onigiri Coins

Day 5
Item 1: Torn Piece of SP Gacha Ticket x30

Item 2: EXP Boost +400% 60 min, Drop Boost +400% 60 min, and Ryou Boost +400% 60 min

Item 3: 100 Onigiri Coins

*This bonus login calendar will begin on April 3rd 12am PST (1am PDT) and end on April 9th at 23:59pm (April 10th 12:59am PDT).
*If you miss one day you will start from day 1 again the next time you log in.

Bazaar Campaign *Probably temporary for the Bazaar min price and increase stack value fiasco... After all, this is CS we're dealing with...*

We are currently holding a Bazaar Campaign, in which all bazaars will have the same features as those of a bazaar that was opened with a "Golden Bazaar Ticket". For a limited time you will be able to use the bazaar with the following features:

1. Minimum price for select weapons & magatamas can be set to 1 OC.
2. Minimum Price for select ingredients obtained from Onigashima~Tanegashima can be set to 1 OC.
3. Minimum price will not automatically adjust for stacked items.
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Year of CRASHgression, foaks! ⌐_⌐
Marimo

Re: Thanks for regressing btw...

Postby Marimo » 17 Apr 2018, 07:01

Marimo wrote:Bazaar Campaign *Probably temporary for the Bazaar min price and increase stack value fiasco... After all, this is CS we're dealing with...*

We are currently holding a Bazaar Campaign, in which all bazaars will have the same features as those of a bazaar that was opened with a "Golden Bazaar Ticket". For a limited time you will be able to use the bazaar with the following features:

2. Minimum Price for select ingredients obtained from Onigashima~Tanegashima can be set to 1 OC.

RIP PC Bazaar...

In the meantime... PS4 still has these features & buys Everspawn Eggs & Nattous at a very min price with no stack value increased to their alts not like I ever did that to take advantage which I never even got the chance to do so... *I ended up paying extra more since they had time & knew the update... Probably bought 10-20 more fallen crosses & other mats from all of their alts for 100 oc... And yet, one toxic jerk on facebook says I'm a privileged PC... *Hypocrite leftist much...* To me, he's a concac... Sad but true story. Anyways, still not buying anything in the Bazaar. :/
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Year of CRASHgression, foaks! ⌐_⌐
Marimo

Re: Thanks for regressing btw...

Postby Dark Deceiver » 24 Apr 2018, 04:40

RIP Onigiri USPC: 2014-2021