Kaguya's Ornamentation

Anything Onigiri related!

Kaguya's Ornamentation

Postby Nexta » 05 Apr 2018, 21:34

Am I just unlucky or the 95% chance is actually way lower ? I've smelted way more weapons and failed at 95% only once or twice while in ornamentation I fail like every 2/5 tries at 95% or maybe the 30% talismans are not actually working but only shows the number ? Also it's terrible that you can't actually view all the options you can get from an ornamentation if you don't have the mats ( can't scroll them because they disappear when you move your mouse from them and you can't click em ) .... and those are usually with some ridiculous requirements like weapons +30 and above. Also not sure what's the chance to get from a 1-3 orna more than one and possibly 3 options - when there are tons of options the combinations are so many that it's almost impossible to get the ones you want plus you usually get only 1 xD
This is the bitchiest part of the game but at the same time very useful when you actually get what you want.... but to get what you want twice in a row ...
At least it would've been cool if there was an item which gave you the choice if you want to keep the ornamentation or not...
Nexta

Re: Kaguya's Ornamentation

Postby Miyano311 » 06 Apr 2018, 01:51

It's "Your lie in April" but from Kaguya and *spoiler alert* she doesn't die.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Return to General Discussion