Dead Game?

Anything Onigiri related!

Dead Game?

Postby Renata » 10 May 2018, 01:04

hi guys

im beta player in this game and im off when obt come
i think i want to play again

but

is this game still worth it to play or dead game?

thx
Renata

Re: Dead Game?

Postby Dark Deceiver » 10 May 2018, 03:21

Not dead.

Not yet.
RIP Onigiri USPC: 2014-2021
Dark Deceiver

Postby Lelouch Zyro » 10 May 2018, 13:29

I also think another way is to make partners more obtainable. Not super easy, but obtainable. Like you have to a dungeon to obtain a certain number of scrolls to get their full character scroll. Something like: A time limit to beat a boss, that even a group of five can't beat easily. The more damage you yourself inflict will determine the number of scrolls you obtain. If you manage to win, you get the character's full scroll. Actually, I think that dungeon will be solo play only.
Lelouch Zyro

Postby Srayer » 10 May 2018, 17:06

Daruma Points for scroll :cry:
Srayer

Postby Miyano311 » 11 May 2018, 04:18

Lincoln-sama wrote:-Bring back supersonicads offer.

Not gonna happen due to players having abused it in the past.
Lincoln-sama wrote:-Fix lag issues

Actually possible, IF the dev team decides to make Onigiri client 64-bit. And optimize the game.
Lincoln-sama wrote:-PVP, not necessarily Player to Player fight, but some sort of time attack/battle or tower defense.

1. PVP is basically Player against Player.
2. Tower defense? You mean Survival Mode? It could be a good idea...
3. Each dungeon has clearing time leaderboard already. The reward sucks though.

Lelouch Zyro wrote:I also think another way is to make partners more obtainable. Not super easy, but obtainable. Like you have to a dungeon to obtain a certain number of scrolls to get their full character scroll. Something like: A time limit to beat a boss, that even a group of five can't beat easily. The more damage you yourself inflict will determine the number of scrolls you obtain. If you manage to win, you get the character's full scroll. Actually, I think that dungeon will be solo play only.

Sounds like Oni mode dungeons, except the boss is basically the recent field bosses with 2.5 billion HP and resist every element. Also your idea reminds me of Boss Raid events from DB Xenoverse 2...
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Lelouch Zyro » 16 May 2018, 12:01

Miyano311 wrote:
Lelouch Zyro wrote:I also think another way is to make partners more obtainable. Not super easy, but obtainable. Like you have to a dungeon to obtain a certain number of scrolls to get their full character scroll. Something like: A time limit to beat a boss, that even a group of five can't beat easily. The more damage you yourself inflict will determine the number of scrolls you obtain. If you manage to win, you get the character's full scroll. Actually, I think that dungeon will be solo play only.

Sounds like Oni mode dungeons, except the boss is basically the recent field bosses with 2.5 billion HP and resist every element. Also your idea reminds me of Boss Raid events from DB Xenoverse 2...

Haven't played DB Xenoverse 2, though interesting that my idea is similar to it. Since you have to grind to complete quests and obtain more weapons and items, why not add character scrolls?
Lelouch Zyro

Postby Hizaika » 23 May 2018, 20:19

100% dead
SEND NOODS!!!!
Hizaika

Postby Winter de Solis » 28 Jun 2018, 02:56

Quite disheartening. But I come back every now and then for events. This game has so much potential and I haven't met any 'elitists' or 'toxic individuals' having returned every now and then. Also thanking Maid Rem for helping me defeat Lucifer the first time. I'm now past Yellow Dragon Spire Purity Space versus Shuten Douji.
Winter de Solis

Location: Depends. I'm in edo but the other Solis sister characters are elsewhere.

Return to General Discussion