NINTENDO SWITCH VERSION!!!!

Anything Onigiri related!

NINTENDO SWITCH VERSION!!!!

Postby Sokaturu » 21 May 2018, 11:44

Cyber step announced back in January that Onigiri will be coming to the switch this year . Is anyone excited ?! Also has anyone heard any updates on that ? Cause after they announced it, things have been exptremly quiet . Something I noticed is that Onigiri has different teams behind the different versions of the game . The main team focuses on the pc and then there 2 side teams for the ps4 and Xbox version . That’s why the console versions are always behind the pc . Do you guys think there’s gonna be a 4th team for the switch version or is it gonna be handled by one of the other 3? Also , since this is gonna be the first MMO on the switch , do you think Nintendo is gonna have a little involvement in it ?
Sokaturu

Re: NINTENDO SWITCH VERSION!!!!

Postby Riddras » 21 May 2018, 19:58

I feel like they are running on a small budget with a small core team in HQ, and then smaller satellite teams to handle localisations and ports. Watching the first episode of death march kinda reminded me of the onigiri devs. I might be completely wrong.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby Azaleic » 19 Jul 2018, 20:27

Firstly, no one is excited. And secondly they can barely keep up with PC, PS4 and Xbox One... So do not hold your breath
IGN:Azaleic-Lvl 120(Bow)
Alts:Nekokami-Lvl 100(Sword)
Kenpaku Youmu-Lvl 100(Twin Sword)
Stray God-Lvl 56(Axe)
Azaleic

Postby Sokaturu » 27 Jul 2018, 19:20

Azaleic wrote:Firstly, no one is excited. And secondly they can barely keep up with PC, PS4 and Xbox One... So do not hold your breath

They’ve already announced it , so it’s realeasing this year regeardless , they just released one of the 3 games they announced this year on the switch the other day so id say the ball is rolling . Also, how would you know whose excited or not ? I am ! Your Not . Someone else might be .
Sokaturu

Return to General Discussion