Status of Cyberstep

Anything Onigiri related!

Status of Cyberstep

Postby Winter de Solis » 21 Sep 2019, 06:10

After giving this game a year and a month break after the Genbu partner update due to too many events and partner sell-outs, I’ve returned to find Onigashima, the starting city, warding, the rift and even the current event, barren (apart from a now vastly diminished number of stalls dotting the map). Also makes me wonder why Cyberstep even created a channel 2. When I first played about 4 years ago, when there were still players around, channel 1 was the only channel on, let alone the player population today.

It’s like coming back to play a solo offline game.

To make matters worse, this game’s company, Cyberstep, has already shut down CosmicBreak, CosmicLeague and their flagship GetAmped. The only two left are this one and GetAmped2.

What’s the future going to hold for Onigiri now?
Winter de Solis

Location: Depends. I'm in edo but the other Solis sister characters are elsewhere.

Re: Status of Cyberstep

Postby Kyshan » 09 Jan 2020, 22:14

It was a hood game im beta and the first year of it launching. It had so much potential. Why did everyone leave. I get that cyberstep aint doing much and they still havent fixed any of the glitches etc, but ike is that why everyone left?
Kyshan

Postby Fate~ » 16 Jan 2020, 21:59

Kyshan wrote:It was a hood game im beta and the first year of it launching. It had so much potential. Why did everyone leave. I get that cyberstep aint doing much and they still havent fixed any of the glitches etc, but ike is that why everyone left?

Technically the dedicated people that play didn't completely quit however; the reason they don't go on often is because all the dedicated members have endgame stuff and many of the main event things. Also cyberstep isn't really posting a lot of new content and just recycling event after event which is why the playerbase is almost empty if not empty.
IGN: Fate~
"Weapon": Staff
Build: Support/Healer
I can't carry...but I can try to support.
Fate~

Postby Jello » 26 Jun 2020, 09:08

Hi, I miss this game that's why I came back and reinstall onigiri. I played this game for like 4 or maybe 5 years ago. Are they planning to put player versus player in this game? or it is still pure dungeon instance grinding game. I'm really surprise this game is still alive, like wow awesome. I wonder how's the population going on..
Jello

Return to General Discussion