Game over

Anything Onigiri related!

Game over

Postby Lunnaris » 14 Oct 2020, 09:23

This is a shame I've been 1 day in which neither God helps me. The forum is dead. not a person from the team on. why does this game still exist? I wanted to play it again, but they are taking me away. they have not improved anything. Neither have clans nor can you talk global or pvp anything. seriously if you are not going to do anything remove it. :evil:
Lunnaris

Re: Game over

Postby Cirno » 24 Oct 2020, 19:01

Lunnaris wrote:This is a shame I've been 1 day in which neither God helps me. The forum is dead. not a person from the team on. why does this game still exist? I wanted to play it again, but they are taking me away. they have not improved anything. Neither have clans nor can you talk global or pvp anything. seriously if you are not going to do anything remove it. :evil:

It is sad when a Japanese developer fails to entertain us I told Cyberstep to listen to my ideas they failed to listen yet part of me feels this game will close down eventually I might form a discord group for this game the link will be up soon
https://discord.gg/JxShh2Q all is welcomed to join the community group for onigiri online
Cirno

Return to General Discussion