Friends R Good

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Friends R Good

Postby Senpai » 04 Jun 2014, 19:46

Noobpocalypse wrote:I used to think that but after watching so many animes i dont mind anymore. It is actually better. Those animes that skip that character interactiona nd relationship development only get hurt by that down the line and have to constantly show random fights because they never took the time to go through character development well enough to have satisfying interaction episodes. I feel like the last Black bullet episode introduced and important character for the main characters development, there was a strong relationship boost between two characters, an added mystery yet to be solved, and a stronger connection for the entire team that will be needed for what they are going to encounter next. even if they shortned all the importanat stuff to 15 episodes the most you would get to would be 10 minutes after which wud leave u at a cliff hanger before what you probably are waiting for, in which you would still have to wait 1 week and there would be a more rushed feeling to the show and it wouldnt be as intricate and real as it feels now. animes like shingeki no kyojin and code geass got me used to the waiting because its always worth it in the end.

I agree to some degree, but using a full episode to pretty much introduce a character and have one short 1-2 min scene where the protagonist and his crush get closer is a bit much in my book, and they overshadowed the mystery murder to make it seem small
Senpai

Postby Noobpocalypse » 04 Jun 2014, 19:46

N3mzonline wrote:
Noobpocalypse wrote:
Senpai wrote:ah I gotta watch the new episode.
I watched the new episode of black bullet yesterday though and I must say... So much non-plot-developing-time-wasting-filler-as-hell-pointlessness in that episode

I used to think that but after watching so many animes i dont mind anymore. It is actually better. Those animes that skip that character interactiona nd relationship development only get hurt by that down the line and have to constantly show random fights because they never took the time to go through character development well enough to have satisfying interaction episodes. I feel like the last Black bullet episode introduced and important character for the main characters development, there was a strong relationship boost between two characters, an added mystery yet to be solved, and a stronger connection for the entire team that will be needed for what they are going to encounter next. even if they shortned all the importanat stuff to 15 episodes the most you would get to would be 10 minutes after which wud leave u at a cliff hanger before what you probably are waiting for, in which you would still have to wait 1 week and there would be a more rushed feeling to the show and it wouldnt be as intricate and real as it feels now. animes like shingeki no kyojin and code geass got me used to the waiting because its always worth it in the end.

lol jk

hahaha nice one
Noobpocalypse|Kind
Darkness|Cautious
Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn...
"You either die a hero... Or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain..." -Batman
Noobpocalypse

Postby Noobpocalypse » 04 Jun 2014, 19:48

Senpai wrote:
Noobpocalypse wrote:I used to think that but after watching so many animes i dont mind anymore. It is actually better. Those animes that skip that character interactiona nd relationship development only get hurt by that down the line and have to constantly show random fights because they never took the time to go through character development well enough to have satisfying interaction episodes. I feel like the last Black bullet episode introduced and important character for the main characters development, there was a strong relationship boost between two characters, an added mystery yet to be solved, and a stronger connection for the entire team that will be needed for what they are going to encounter next. even if they shortned all the importanat stuff to 15 episodes the most you would get to would be 10 minutes after which wud leave u at a cliff hanger before what you probably are waiting for, in which you would still have to wait 1 week and there would be a more rushed feeling to the show and it wouldnt be as intricate and real as it feels now. animes like shingeki no kyojin and code geass got me used to the waiting because its always worth it in the end.

I agree to some degree, but using a full episode to pretty much introduce a character and have one short 1-2 min scene where the protagonist and his crush get closer is a bit much in my book, and they overshadowed the mystery murder to make it seem small

i think most of this episode was build up for the next parts. The connection between him and his crush, the new member and his mysterious ways and strength, the other guy member an his crush, the mystery, the information his sensei was talking about, and the news announcement. its all gonna build to one giant explosion.
Noobpocalypse|Kind
Darkness|Cautious
"You either die a hero... Or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain..." -Batman
Noobpocalypse

Postby N3mzonline » 04 Jun 2014, 19:50

i don't trust the new guy, too much mystery. I see possible betrayal in future eps
N3mzonline

Postby Noobpocalypse » 04 Jun 2014, 19:55

N3mzonline wrote:i don't trust the new guy, too much mystery. I see possible betrayal in future eps

I dont see betrayal. I see confusion.
Noobpocalypse|Kind
Darkness|Cautious
Noobpocalypse

Postby N3mzonline » 04 Jun 2014, 19:59

i just realized my join time says 13:37 = 1337 im2pro
N3mzonline

Postby Noobpocalypse » 04 Jun 2014, 20:02

N3mzonline wrote:i just realized my join time says 13:37 = 1337 im2pro

lol you so did that on purpose n3mz xD
Noobpocalypse|Kind
Darkness|Cautious
Noobpocalypse

Postby N3mzonline » 04 Jun 2014, 20:04

no way dude, the planets alligned. this was fated to happen
N3mzonline

Postby Noobpocalypse » 04 Jun 2014, 20:07

Mhm... ;) Fated.
Noobpocalypse|Kind
Darkness|Cautious
Noobpocalypse

Previous

Return to General Discussion