Friends R Good

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Friends R Good

Postby Noobpocalypse » 04 Jun 2014, 18:22

Yoshino wrote:
N3mzonline wrote:Tina Sprout best loli 2014

Shes cute, but I like my Yoshino >:3

OT: yeah, I am also looking forward to play this game tomorrow xD
Still waiting on the client to be available.

Shiro from No Game No Life is the best if we are talking about younger sister types. She's an extremely intelligent and is a hilarious otaku.
cross your fingers. not sure when it will be ready.
Noobpocalypse|Kind
Darkness|Cautious
Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn...
"You either die a hero... Or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain..." -Batman
Noobpocalypse

Postby Yoshino » 04 Jun 2014, 18:28

Yoshino has a cute bunny costume though = ^=
Yoshino

Postby Senpai » 04 Jun 2014, 19:00

ya I'd have to agree on Shiro
No Game No Life is probably my favorite currently airing anime
Senpai

Postby Noobpocalypse » 04 Jun 2014, 19:15

Senpai wrote:ya I'd have to agree on Shiro
No Game No Life is probably my favorite currently airing anime

Episode 9 was awesome... The harem grows.
Noobpocalypse|Kind
Darkness|Cautious
"You either die a hero... Or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain..." -Batman
Noobpocalypse

Postby N3mzonline » 04 Jun 2014, 19:30

i felt ep 9 could've been stretched out more for more intense drama, but shiro2pro
N3mzonline

Postby Senpai » 04 Jun 2014, 19:32

ah I gotta watch the new episode.
I watched the new episode of black bullet yesterday though and I must say... So much non-plot-developing-time-wasting-filler-as-hell-pointlessness in that episode
Senpai

Postby N3mzonline » 04 Jun 2014, 19:38

i watch for the tina, nothing more nothing less
N3mzonline

Postby Noobpocalypse » 04 Jun 2014, 19:39

Senpai wrote:ah I gotta watch the new episode.
I watched the new episode of black bullet yesterday though and I must say... So much non-plot-developing-time-wasting-filler-as-hell-pointlessness in that episode

I used to think that but after watching so many animes i dont mind anymore. It is actually better. Those animes that skip that character interactiona nd relationship development only get hurt by that down the line and have to constantly show random fights because they never took the time to go through character development well enough to have satisfying interaction episodes. I feel like the last Black bullet episode introduced and important character for the main characters development, there was a strong relationship boost between two characters, an added mystery yet to be solved, and a stronger connection for the entire team that will be needed for what they are going to encounter next. even if they shortned all the importanat stuff to 15 episodes the most you would get to would be 10 minutes after which wud leave u at a cliff hanger before what you probably are waiting for, in which you would still have to wait 1 week and there would be a more rushed feeling to the show and it wouldnt be as intricate and real as it feels now. animes like shingeki no kyojin and code geass got me used to the waiting because its always worth it in the end.
Noobpocalypse|Kind
Darkness|Cautious
Noobpocalypse

Postby Noobpocalypse » 04 Jun 2014, 19:41

N3mzonline wrote:i felt ep 9 could've been stretched out more for more intense drama, but shiro2pro

i would have to say it did seem too rushed for her level of confusion and the high level of that game. that should have lasted two episodes with the end of this on with shiro at her absolute breaking point and the beginning of the next one where the other part begins.
Noobpocalypse|Kind
Darkness|Cautious
Noobpocalypse

Postby N3mzonline » 04 Jun 2014, 19:43

Noobpocalypse wrote:
Senpai wrote:ah I gotta watch the new episode.

I used to think that but after watching so many animes i dont mind anymore. It is actually better. Those animes that skip that character interactiona nd relationship development only get hurt by that down the line and have to constantly show random fights because they never took the time to go through character development well enough to have satisfying interaction episodes. I feel like the last Black bullet episode introduced and important character for the main characters development, there was a strong relationship boost between two characters, an added mystery yet to be solved, and a stronger connection for the entire team that will be needed for what they are going to encounter next. even if they shortned all the importanat stuff to 15 episodes the most you would get to would be 10 minutes after which wud leave u at a cliff hanger before what you probably are waiting for, in which you would still have to wait 1 week and there would be a more rushed feeling to the show and it wouldnt be as intricate and real as it feels now. animes like shingeki no kyojin and code geass got me used to the waiting because its always worth it in the end.

lol jk
N3mzonline

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion