help me please, with the client

Anything Onigiri related!

help me please, with the client

Postby mainux » 04 Jun 2014, 22:29

The people who downloded the client, how did it to update it, because i can't do it, i downloaded the client (95mb) and install it and open it and i did my account, but the game doesn't update, if someone played the alpha test, can explain me what is the way to update the client, please.
I asked this because in the japanese version the client update in the main screen of the game.

If someone knows how to update it, i'll be appreaciate if someone tell me how to do it.

THX guys. :) :) :)
mainux

Re: help me please, with the client

Postby Noobpocalypse » 04 Jun 2014, 22:31

mainux wrote:The people who downloded the client, how did it to update it, because i can't do it, i downloaded the client (95mb) and install it and open it and i did my account, but the game doesn't update, if someone played the alpha test, can explain me what is the way to update the client, please.
I asked this because in the japanese version the client update in the main screen of the game.

If someone knows how to update it, i'll be appreaciate if someone tell me how to do it.

THX guys. :) :) :)

http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/_/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2096 read that topic and wait until tomorrow. Best of luck.
Noobpocalypse|Kind
Darkness|Cautious
Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn...
"You either die a hero... Or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain..." -Batman
Noobpocalypse

Re: help me please, with the client

Postby mainux » 04 Jun 2014, 22:34

thx for your answer
mainux

Return to General Discussion