Forum Members - Ingame Meetup thread.

Anything Onigiri related!

Forum Members - Ingame Meetup thread.

Postby Unique » 05 Jun 2014, 07:52

Welcome, Welcome.

Onigiri is about to launch the servers, and open up the world for us wanderes, but with most of us players we have no friends nor the courage to take the first step in becoming friends with other players ingame, so this thread is the official "Forum" Meetup thread, All you have to do is write down your:

IGN: Unique
Server: N/A

As the thread owner, I do not know the names of any of the servers so I cannot pick one, but as soon as they open the servers the server will be listed - Just leave your IGN for now, if you join the wrong server by mistake you can also list your current server so that others that may be in your shoes can meetup and play together.

I or we, would appreciate if only active forum/ingame members/players reply to the thread - No one will bond within 1-2 days, so we need members who want to stay and long term in order for everyone to establish a bond, perhaps even a faction/Guild or something.

Although the servers are not open yet, you're all welcome to chat in this thread and talk about hobbies, interests and what not to get closer to each other. *NOTE: List your IGN and Server before you chat.
Unique

Re: Forum Members - Ingame Meetup thread.

Postby Noobpocalypse » 05 Jun 2014, 08:02

QUESTION!

I'll be on for the first hour but wont be back until about 5 hours after launch. How do people who start late meet up with the main pack? And what if they have to leave and come back? People wont be waiting and im not sure there is a guild system in place.

Sorry for the questions unique. I appreciate that you made the topic i just have genuine concerns about the meet up and others might as well. ;)
Noobpocalypse|Kind
Darkness|Cautious
Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn...
"You either die a hero... Or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain..." -Batman
Noobpocalypse

Postby Tsubasana » 05 Jun 2014, 08:06

My IGN will either be
Blank- Zoldyck has a good point.
One of the three, and not sure what servers will be available..
Hopefully we really do stick together and get through the game.
Last edited by Tsubasana on 05 Jun 2014, 08:14, edited 1 time in total.
Moving like the Wind, Body with the Earth, Heart like Water, and Blade infused with Fire.
-Alipheese Fateburn XVI
Tsubasana

Postby Zoldyck » 05 Jun 2014, 08:09

IGN: Light
Server: 1

Add me :D
Last edited by Zoldyck on 05 Jun 2014, 14:59, edited 1 time in total.
Zoldyck

Postby Unique » 05 Jun 2014, 08:09

@Noobpocalypse

I personally, will take care of everyone who comes late, or have to go and comes back later, all you have to do is write down your IGN, and I will go back and get whoever is listed in this thread, and help them through it all, to get to our level/area or what may be in store for us when the servers open.

For the Guild system, It may not be added to the game right now, but it will later on so aslong as there's a "Add friend" everyone who wants to stay together can always found a Guild later on.

@Tsubasana

I hope so too, will do my best to stick with everyone.

@Zoldyck

Sounds like a plan, many may steal names becuase they can't come up with any themselfs, just hope Unique wont be stolen :i
Unique

Postby Tsubasana » 05 Jun 2014, 08:15

Hopefully because Unique is a "unique" name.
I'll kill myself now.
Moving like the Wind, Body with the Earth, Heart like Water, and Blade infused with Fire.
-Alipheese Fateburn XVI
Tsubasana

Postby Noobpocalypse » 05 Jun 2014, 08:16

@Unique
Sounds like a plan then. btw we should all join the top server/channel on the list. that should be the best way to get everyone on the same page.

IGN= (will edit after made.)

Server=N/A
Noobpocalypse|Kind
Darkness|Cautious
Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn...
"You either die a hero... Or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain..." -Batman
Noobpocalypse

Postby Tsubasana » 05 Jun 2014, 08:19

Or just edit the main post into what the server will be, channel main, etc.
Because generally the first server may either be crowded or something else.
-Alipheese Fateburn XVI
Tsubasana

Postby RemieGino14 » 05 Jun 2014, 08:21

Would love to meet up, but unfortunately I have work until midnight and won't be online till past Midnight...unless anyone is down to do a past-midnight meet up with me on some server? Lol....sigh.

- RemieGino14 -
RemieGino14

Postby Unique » 05 Jun 2014, 08:22

@Noobpocalypse @Tsubasana @Zoldyck @RemieGino14
if you have a skype or something we can communicate on we could find one and list it when we join it.

@RemieGino14
I'm going to play this all day and night, so I'll always be online - Just make sure you write down your IGN - The server will be listed as soon as the game opens, and we've found one.
Unique

Next

Return to General Discussion