Twitch Streaming??

Anything Onigiri related!

Twitch Streaming??

Postby ~FunnyBunny~ » 05 Jun 2014, 19:07

I was wondering if it would be okay to stream this game on Twitch. I only want to show the gameplay, spread the word, probably get some more people interested, etc. Would this be okay? I don't remember seeing anything about this type of thing in the terms and conditions during installation but I just want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong. I have never done anything to get band or whatever from any game I've ever played and I not would like to start now. I was planning on streaming tomorrow or over the weekend. I'm not well known or anything and I've only ever streamed once so I only got two followers, one is a friend of mine and the other is my sister, haha. I'll wait for an answer before doing anything though.

EDIT: I got my answer. You can ignore this now.
Last edited by ~FunnyBunny~ on 06 Jun 2014, 19:28, edited 1 time in total.
~FunnyBunny~

Re: Twitch Streaming??

Postby ~FunnyBunny~ » 06 Jun 2014, 16:17

I think I put this in the wrong place... I guess this should be in the help and support forum. Can an admin move it for me or do I have to make a new thread??
~FunnyBunny~

Postby SeekerFate » 06 Jun 2014, 16:25

Don't worry, although I do believe your thread is in the wrong place it'll prob get moved or something eventually.
As for your question, it should be ok since there isn't an NDA (I think) and CyberStep is advertising all over the place anyways so it should be ok.
If you still have your doubts I believe an administrator/moderator can help soothe any uncertainties you may still have.
Chocolate~
This game trolls me.
Entire character nupped lvl 34 EnAlpha
Blind at Sekigahara 'cept fer sky in JpCBT ~lvl 32ish?
En: SeekerFate - lvl 89 SeekerDissonance - lvl 61 -> 81
Can't believe I'm back, for now.
SeekerFate

Postby ~FunnyBunny~ » 06 Jun 2014, 18:01

Okay, thanks.
~FunnyBunny~

Return to General Discussion