why wont the developers do something about this??

Anything Onigiri related!

why wont the developers do something about this??

Postby gloryholeahrixxx » 06 Jun 2014, 15:03

LOL!
I've been playing for 12 hours or so and im still level 12 .... the zones are level 21 and im level 12.. see a problem here??
why the heck do they even have a reccomended level indicator when they dont even matter.... please for the love of jesus increase the exp yield to 2x or 3x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
gloryholeahrixxx

Re: why wont the developers do something about this??

Postby Reis » 06 Jun 2014, 15:07

There's already enough threads about this... no need to make more of them.
~Deleted old alpha/beta levels~
Came back for some reason.
Reis

Postby gloryholeahrixxx » 06 Jun 2014, 15:19

Reis wrote:There's already enough threads about this... no need to make more of them.

welp since the devs arent doing anything about it i can still whine about it..
and btw anyone agreeing with me should make an account and complain about this... i mean i like the game alot but i just cant enjoy it when my character doesnt progress and im havin problems beating dungeons...
gloryholeahrixxx

Postby Aister » 06 Jun 2014, 15:23

the game is only online for around 24 hrs, give the devs more time. It's not a typo which u can fix in a second.
Aister

Postby gloryholeahrixxx » 06 Jun 2014, 15:27

Aister wrote:the game is only online for around 24 hrs, give the devs more time. It's not a typo which u can fix in a second.

still they can make a quick post about it how they are going to change the exp yield, since the current one is pretty much BS. Atleast give people peace of mind that they acknowledge the problem at hand, unless this is 100% intended and wont be changed. Then i can honestly say that no one will play this past level 25 or so.
gloryholeahrixxx

Postby Hinagiku Katsura » 06 Jun 2014, 21:11

Guys don't be mad because they are doing there best to fix the problem.
>_< i don't know if my english sentence is right since i'm japanese girl >_<
ソーリー >_<

I am Neko Princess.
Ign:Hinagiku Katsura
Lucky Box Collector
Hinagiku Katsura

Postby Doguso » 07 Jun 2014, 05:36

Your sentence was fine :) (it should be "their" instead of "there" though, a mistake even many english speaking people make..)
And everyone is acting a little crazy. Yeah the grind sucks, but it's CBT and it's only been a few days. Wait till OBT, THEN I think we have a right to complain about experience grinding. I'm pretty sure the Devs got the message about adding that extra 0 at the end of the experience tables.
Doguso

Postby Hinagiku Katsura » 07 Jun 2014, 05:42

Doguso wrote:Your sentence was fine :) (it should be "their" instead of "there" though, a mistake even many english speaking people make..)
And everyone is acting a little crazy. Yeah the grind sucks, but it's CBT and it's only been a few days. Wait till OBT, THEN I think we have a right to complain about experience grinding. I'm pretty sure the Devs got the message about adding that extra 0 at the end of the experience tables.

Thanks Doguso but im not sure if tomorrow will be fix it. Just my hunch >_<

I am Neko Princess.
Ign:Hinagiku Katsura
Lucky Box Collector
Hinagiku Katsura

Return to General Discussion