CBT Feeback

Anything Onigiri related!

CBT Feeback

Postby Lily » 06 Jun 2014, 17:50

~Feedback:

After following the main story and all of the side quests, at around level 8 to 9,
quests and experience drop off hard. You find yourself at the Tiamat/Momotarou story
quest way underleveled and your only chance is to team up, which is fine, to beat the
dungeon. I'm sure some elite players can solo it at level 8, but that's not my point.
The lower level quests need to have their experience tweeked. The recommended level
for the Tiamat dungeon is level 18, unless you grind dungeons at lower levels, the
quest lines leave you at level 8 when you get to Tiamat. If the early quests gave
more experience,i.e enough to leave you at level 12-14, it would give you a better
chance with better gear to solo the tiamat quest. I remember playing the open beta
on the JP servers, and I got to level 10 relatively quickly compared to the CBT
currently. After you beat the dry streak of quests and manage to complete the
Tiamat quest, the game opens up, you recieve tons of quests and reasonably easier
dungeons and storylines. I believe this is how it should feel. Normal modes of
dungeons should be solo-able, if you want a challenge, hard and hell mode offer
the perfect team dungeons. If changing the experience of the earlier quests isn't
a reasonable option, then maybe turning down the damage from tiamat would be better,
if you are under level 12, you are probably going to be one-hit.

~Bugs:
Miroku keeps attacking the air after a monster is killed. Zoning into a new area or
re-summoning usually fixes.

I'll edit as I have more to post in the future.
Lily

Re: CBT Feeback

Postby Aister » 06 Jun 2014, 17:59

the NPC bug isn't just apply on Miroku though, I had it with Yoshitsune in CBT, and apparently other NPCs in JP server. Sounds like something that get carried over. Though it started appear after I summoned out Miroku, idk if he has some sort of trigger or not. Since he usually attack randomly just to push the mobs around and attract attention (just like how a spear user should do I guess) so I believe it's more or less the reason.

EXP is something I strongly agree on...
Aister

Return to General Discussion