Food For Thought

Anything Onigiri related!

Food For Thought

Postby Rezuga » 07 Jun 2014, 10:14

I just remembered something its normal for CBT characters to get deleted once its decided to move onto OBT.
It's clear to me that they really are just testing with this version either there testing the interest or testing the functionality of the version, I don't think they really planned on us completing higher lvl content but have given us the option to at least have a look at it. They probably didn't really think that some people would be so enthusiastic about end game content, actually having the CBT open for so long is biting them in the ass. They should take a page from Square Enix's notebook and only have the CBT open on weekends for about a month close the servers down to apply fixes etc. then repeat a couple of times then move onto OBT.

Think of it this way would you rather a low lvl character be deleted come OBT or a rich high lvl character with good equipment?

Honestly i would prefer they did this CBT in short test phases that last a weekend Cap our lvl to 10 for phase one. Once phase one ends close servers apply fixes etc. Open servers for phase two with an increased lvl cap of 20. repeat again and for third and final phase cap us at lvl 30. Close the servers down one final time apply the fixes, wipe character data then move onto OBT.

Theory. Do the staff actually not want to do an international version but someone is making them do it? so to make this someone change there mind they are trying to get international interest so low that they decide to keep only one version running?

Hmm i tihnk we get the normal EXP rates in OBT either that or the EXP Ticket 5000: x2 (10,000 EXP) for participating in the CBT is to get us ot shut up. i wonder how many lvls 10k will get us though.
Rezuga

Re: Food For Thought

Postby SeekerFate » 07 Jun 2014, 17:49

Although short beta tests would be a nice thing, that mostly works when companies listen to feedback/at least have an active communication with their playerbase/community which CyberStep has shown itself multiple times in the past and present not to have.
I think this game has had the most active interaction I've seen with the community in a long time despite basically ceasing all communication by 2nd day.

They do have a normal exp programed into Japanese version so it's very plausible that they really will bring back "proper" rates for the obt but no communication=pure speculation and rage.
Chocolate~
This game trolls me.
Entire character nupped lvl 34 EnAlpha
Blind at Sekigahara 'cept fer sky in JpCBT ~lvl 32ish?
En: SeekerFate - lvl 89 SeekerDissonance - lvl 61 -> 81
Can't believe I'm back, for now.
SeekerFate

Return to General Discussion