For The Speedhackers.

Anything Onigiri related!

For The Speedhackers.

Postby Corvalia » 02 Jul 2014, 21:04

I've got your name on a list and video of you hacking around town at 2183513% speed. Stop lying and saying that the Sake makes you teleport through town, because I've tested it.

If anyone else catches someone you can pm me and I'll make a collective list and send it in. Hackers are pathetic.
Corvalia

Re: For The Speedhackers.

Postby SupremeTentacle » 02 Jul 2014, 21:06

>Sake
>Skanda
>Rapid Storm
>Accessories (Not sure if this type is implemented)
>Totals to ~300% speed

If someone goes even faster than that... then yeah, prob.
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Postby Corvalia » 02 Jul 2014, 21:11

Rare to see any staff users or anyone with Ougi's, even for the buffs. But yeah I'm pretty sure when people teleport by pressing W once, they're not legit.

So far they've all been really defensive, maybe natural for being a cheater.

Also, most of them are lower level, probably don't even know there are speedbuffs lol.
Corvalia

Postby SupremeTentacle » 02 Jul 2014, 21:20

Well, if they are under level 20, they probably will not have enough mind to use the Ougi.

For those that will probably have enough mind, Iunno about the teleport though.

Like... some of the people will teleport when they use lunge step V with twin swords :O
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Postby Kyuusho » 02 Jul 2014, 21:25

I sometime dodge instantly far away when i use dodge right after I do a combo/skill attack on a target. I believe it may also be due to clipping lag too.

I really hate it when I get attack from invisible attacks a few second later. It's really bad during boss fight where I get one shot by boss higher level than me.
Kyuusho

Postby Corvalia » 02 Jul 2014, 21:50

Kyuusho wrote:I sometime dodge instantly far away when i use dodge right after I do a combo/skill attack on a target. I believe it may also be due to clipping lag too.

I really hate it when I get attack from invisible attacks a few second later. It's really bad during boss fight where I get one shot by boss higher level than me.

I know what you mean, where you do that huge flip after a combo. That seems to only happen when you're trying to roll over a boss.

Bosses have 100% Crit chance and 50000% Crit dmg confirmed.

Lingering hitboxes also annoy me, a skill could be gone but I'll walk up and still get hit by a skill that's not even there.
Corvalia

Postby ekrezem » 02 Jul 2014, 21:56

Corvalia wrote:I've got your name on a list and video of you hacking around town at 2183513% speed. Stop lying and saying that the Sake makes you teleport through town, because I've tested it.

If anyone else catches someone you can pm me and I'll make a collective list and send it in. Hackers are pathetic.

How did you ask them when they are hacking around town at 2183513% speed? :o

On another note, this game's "roll" seems to be very lag-sensitive, and its hard to even time rolls when you're lagging even a bit :lol:
ekrezem

Postby The Pesky Crow » 02 Jul 2014, 21:59

I seen weapons with a teleport skill but on a side note ive yet to see any speed hackers :o but i will be keeping a lookout and making sure its not just lag etc that makes it appear that way.
Deathy wrote:any exp boost would kidna be stupid considering a lot low level would level up cause of it.
The Pesky Crow

Postby Corvalia » 02 Jul 2014, 22:29

ekrezem wrote:
Corvalia wrote:I've got your name on a list and video of you hacking around town at 2183513% speed. Stop lying and saying that the Sake makes you teleport through town, because I've tested it.

How did you ask them when they are hacking around town at 2183513% speed? :o

On another note, this game's "roll" seems to be very lag-sensitive, and its hard to even time rolls when you're lagging even a bit :lol:

Ohohoh, well everyone has to repair at some point!
Corvalia

Postby Rufei » 02 Jul 2014, 23:33

I definitely saw one in Kyoto. They're pretty obvious - they blink/warp through the map, often through terrain.
Rufei: Lv 7x (VIT/POW Spear/Axe)
Rufei

Next

Return to General Discussion