Cash shop and the bazaar

Anything Onigiri related!

Cash shop and the bazaar

Postby Papaya » 03 Jul 2014, 05:28

So unfortunately this is going to be one of those games where you can't just BUY clothes that you want, you have to spin the gacha to get what you want and there's a pretty damn good chance you're not going to get it. Honestly, that's my only complaint about the in game cash shop. First of all gachas are temporary, they're going to be replacing them quite frequently I'd assume so it's just pushing it that they're making it so difficult to get what you want.

I'd love it if you could buy clothes without the gamble. They're already easy to mass produce, most games come out with new outfits almost weekly so why must they be that much harder to get? I'm considering resorting to buying clothes directly from other players, but there's another problem: People need silver/gold bazaar tickets just to sell certain items. That's really pushing it, why is it so hard to get what you want in this game? xD

So I can't find anyone selling clothes yet because of the bazaar being so limited, and all I even want are some cat ears and a cat tail. Come on Onigiri, please just cut back on all of the limits. It feels like this game shouldn't even be multiplayer sometimes, you get penalized for most multiplayer related aspects of the game anyways. For example, the difficulty of a dungeon goes up for every extra person you have in a party, which wouldn't be that bad if I was actually the appropriate level for a dungeon for once in my virtual life. It defeats the purpose of people teaming up to HELP each other, because it just makes it harder.

I guess my suggestion is rounded up to: Make more items available for individual sale (without the gamble) or cut back on all of the bazaar limitations such as the taxes, only being able to sell certain weapons and items, and fixed minimum prices (some are just plain stupid for some items, 54 coins for a mag? No one will pay for that!) it's bad enough you can't just trade items with your friends or buy from player shops with something besides real money, there's already a lot of grinding just to gain levels but grinding for weapons is another problem entirely.

I realize they have the point exchange available but once again there are quite a few limits, you can supposedly trade in gacha prizes for points but that's not entirely true because it's only CERTAIN prizes you can trade in, the blue reward prizes. You can trade in the EXP bonuses and friendship goodies (which you can also get from "free swag" and quests,) but only the 50% bonuses and things like the beckoning cat, not even normal friendship items that you could win from the gacha. I have some sexy underwear I wouldn't mind parting with if I could trade it in for points, but alas, I cannot...

All I want are some cat ears.
Papaya

Re: Cash shop and the bazaar

Postby SupremeTentacle » 03 Jul 2014, 05:32

You can buy clothes off players.

Just be a little bit patient.

(For example, I'm selling a tonne lal)
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Postby Vrenna » 03 Jul 2014, 07:37

The problem is that the economy is messed up like in any F2P MMO.
You are not supposed to spend money in this game if you're a person that knows what real money is worth.
When you know what money is worth you either buy a game (like GW2) or you pay a cheap subscription which isn't the best still, but I can deal with that. (cheap isn't 15$ to put it clear, it's less, a lot less).
But 10$ for 100 coins? You know what you can buy with that? Nothing worth that you can be sure.
Since I like this game a lot I decided for once in life to spend some money in a MMO, but after seeing the prices of those coins and what you can get with them..... well, my mind changed back.

But sorry for complaning about something that I shouldn't, since that's a taboo.
Honokka - Defensive: Spear/Staff Master.
Vrenna

Postby eSony » 03 Jul 2014, 14:07

I hate cyberstep's economy system. There is no TRADE feature. All your cash is wasted on stupid lottery games. Why they cant "grow up" and be more like other F2P games where you can buy esthetic items that dont affect gameplay (with cash), you can trade anything with anyone and constantly add new content (some of them made by players). And if they are greedy they could easily improve it with a item rarity system (esthetic items) making them more valuable.
eSony

Postby Vrenna » 03 Jul 2014, 18:29

eSony wrote:I hate cyberstep's economy system. There is no TRADE feature. All your cash is wasted on stupid lottery games. Why they cant "grow up" and be more like other F2P games where you can buy esthetic items that dont affect gameplay (with cash), you can trade anything with anyone and constantly add new content (some of them made by players). And if they are greedy they could easily improve it with a item rarity system (esthetic items) making them more valuable.

CosmicBreak is like that, but Onigiri?
Didn't saw a single thing affecting gameplay until now, the game is literally the way you want. Which is crap in my opinion!
Aesthetics? Oh yeah, let's get money from these 100 rich dudes and ignore the possible income from everyone else, cause we just wanna scam people that can't wait to burn their money in a fireplace!

I'm being honest here, I want to pay some reasonable ammount and have all the content of the game. Instead, since the economy system works by raising income from a few, most of the players wont have access to some content because that content is elitist!
Honokka - Defensive: Spear/Staff Master.
Vrenna

Postby Papaya » 03 Jul 2014, 19:03

I don't mind some of the content being cash items only, like I think it's reasonable things such as the Status Point Reset, Storage Expansion, and EXP/Ryou Boosts be cash items, because that's not a necessity for the game. I like cosmetics to be cash items too, they're also not necessary and they're usually something I'd be willing to pay for (considering it's the right price) but like you guys have said the prices are disappointing. I think I'll stick to my original suggestions, preferably the first suggestion to make more items available for individual sale. I have no problem with gachas for things such as skills and "rare" clothes that have effects, but I really would like to see an outfit that I wouldn't have to spin for, I just wanna be all "That's a cute skirt" and click it to buy it then be done with that whole process.

The prices need to drop though, I don't see how this is even an effective shop because it's not very beneficial to Onigiri in the long run, and it's not beneficial to most players to buy from it. Most players (the ones who don't throw their money away so easily) will look at the shop and probably choose to buy coins maybe only once because a large majority of the boost or crafting items are temporary and come individually rather than in packages, which I think is a much better way to sell the items like EXP bonuses and potions. We already get these items constantly so there's really no need to buy them...

If nothing else, can Miroku at least offer us a few different choices of clothes besides the default ones in bargain?

Also I noticed something, the point exchange says it's for gacha prizes but only the friendship items and skill cards are actually gacha rewards, the 50% EXP bonuses you can trade in aren't rewards in any of the gachas. Whaaa...?
Papaya

Postby RavUiai » 04 Jul 2014, 03:04

Gacha - ch + r = Gara - Luck = Cosmic Break

I WANT ERIS
get's Kutten
GG.
RavUiai

Postby Oni. » 04 Jul 2014, 03:15

Just look at the update.
Check out the Quick and Golden Oni Magatamas if you want to run faster or gain more Ryou!

Just like the chart shows, the more Onigiri Coins you buy, the more you get, so take advantage of the Bonus now!

Ibaraki Douji's stock is changing!
Some of the liquors that were previously available have gotten too rare for her to keep in stock, so she won't be able to sell them anymore.

Other Changes: Avatar Items will no longer be able to be sold from Player Stalls in the Bazaar.

So why are they doing this?

First they nerfed moon king speed to make people buy more onigiri coins(500 aprox) for a quick oni magatama. They will probably nerf gold soon.
Second they banned avatar items(costumes, etc) from player stalls, cause people were not wasting money on gatchas, instead they were buying accesories directly.

Japanese Onigri can be tricky sometimes, but onigiri en is being abusive. I have to admit that i wasted 20$ n gatcha just to get blue and green stuff, but ill never burn my money like that.
The rates are lower than jp gatcha....
Oni.

Postby ekrezem » 04 Jul 2014, 03:36

Check out the Quick and Golden Oni Magatamas if you want to run faster or gain more Ryou!

Just like the chart shows, the more Onigiri Coins you buy, the more you get, so take advantage of the Bonus now!

Ibaraki Douji's stock is changing!
Some of the liquors that were previously available have gotten too rare for her to keep in stock, so she won't be able to sell them anymore.

Other Changes: Avatar Items will no longer be able to be sold from Player Stalls in the Bazaar.

So why are they doing this?

First they nerfed moon king speed to make people buy more onigiri coins(500 aprox) for a quick oni magatama. They will probably nerf gold soon.
Second they banned avatar items(costumes, etc) from player stalls, cause people were not wasting money on gatchas, instead they were buying accesories directly.

Japanese Onigri can be tricky sometimes, but onigiri en is being abusive. I have to admit that i wasted 20$ n gatcha just to get blue and green stuff, but ill never burn my money like that.
The rates are lower than jp gatcha....

The nightmare has come! Now you can't even buy costumes and you're forced with the starters costumes for non-gamblers.
ekrezem

Postby SeekerFate » 04 Jul 2014, 08:08

Imba that they probably have more spenders since some players would rather charge and purchase outfits straight up from stalls than gamble and fucking moon king return to us. (it ain't nerfed. It's just downright gone.) T.T
Chocolate~
This game trolls me.
Entire character nupped lvl 34 EnAlpha
Blind at Sekigahara 'cept fer sky in JpCBT ~lvl 32ish?
En: SeekerFate - lvl 89 SeekerDissonance - lvl 61 -> 81
Can't believe I'm back, for now.
SeekerFate

Next

Return to General Discussion