Ugh crashed during a party dungeon run...

Anything Onigiri related!

Ugh crashed during a party dungeon run...

Postby Arnekun » 04 Jul 2014, 06:12

My game crashed during a party dungeon run and when i got back into the game I was outside of the dungeon and had no trace of my party anywhere. I didn't remember any of their usernames so I couldn't PM them or anything. So it made it seem almost like I abandoned the party when that wasn't the case at all... I've played other games like Guild Wars 2 where they keep you in your party listed as offline so in case you crash and the other party members haven't kicked you out, you'll still be with your party. Considering many parties are pick-up groups with strangers, I think it would be helpful to have some feature to help return to the party after a crash or disconnect or something. It's not a huge issue since I guess I should have written down one of their names or something, but it would be nice... Feeling sad and sorry about that dungeon run, it was a difficult Kishinden hell run and it crashed on the final Daruma boss. I hope the rest of the party made it OK and don't think I abandoned them...
Arnekun

Return to General Discussion