Question & Answer Thread

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby Niaaa » 26 Dec 2016, 23:32

X-Facter wrote:I have to apologize i posted my question before reading the guide, but then i need to know are my stats good enough to use twim blades or should i reset them. and i know i'm asking more by saying this but if i need to reset my stats then how do i reset them?

You can reset your stats by using the Status Point Reset, which is available for purchase in the Shopping Plaza. You can also earn a free Status Point Reset after completing the "Repairing Benkei" quest in Kyoto. However, the Status Point Reset can only be used once.

X-Facter wrote:
Dark Deceiver wrote:They got them from the Nyankoropon in the Shopping Plaza, which requires Onigiri Coins or special Gacha Tickets to spin.

Well, except for Izuna, the Fox Girl. You can get her from Kyoto by doing her quest chain, unless that was only a limited time offer.

I know i'm late doing this but thanks alot for your post, also regarding izuna, there are 2 versions. The one you get from the quest is the normal version and the one you from nyankoropon is the tri-tailed version. After kyoto are there any other partners that you can recruit farther down the line that don't require nyankoropon?

Nope. Unfortunately after Kyoto, there are no more "free" partners. The normal Izuna and Hiraga Gennai are so far the only "free" partners in the game that can be earned by doing quests; with the exception of the recently released Sasaki Kojirou, who you can earn multiple scrolls of by doing the Christmas Event quests and dungeons.
ign: Eclipsdom LVL 128
Niaaa

Postby Firon » 27 Dec 2016, 04:06

X-Facter wrote:
Wibberish wrote:
X-Facter wrote:So lately i've run into a road block where despite my character being lvl 86 i can barely do damage to enemies at lvl 70 if i'm to continue with the main quest or be able to challenge stronger dungeons in the future, i need to know is there something i'm doing wrong here. I suppose my question is how do make character stronger enough so that i can reach lvl 115
and beable to challenge the dungeons that the top lvl players can.
my stats
HP: 7828
SP: 868
atk: 4781
p def: 4283
m def: 4176
crtical: 12
my weapons
sword: usumidori 1842
axe: dracthslave 2593
sword: kaen sword 1702
axe: dotechin 2148

First, make sure you're not using skills below Rank V. As shown on the wiki, most skills at least triple in damage going from rank IV to V. To put things simply, Rank I-IV skills are trash and you should not be using them for damage, ever.

Second, use skill force magatama. Equipping 4 Araya Magatama will almost triple your sword damage, even before ornaments.

Third, ornament your skill force magatama. Generally, put Fated Contractor on anything it can go on and put Confining Terror on anything else. Heavenly Shield is also important, but worrying too much about elements before 115 will probably be counterproductive.

Using decent skills and maga will let you solo to Oushuu fairly easily without upgrading weapons past +80.

I have to apologize i posted my question before reading the guide, but then i need to know are my stats good enough to use twim blades or should i reset them. and i know i'm asking more by saying this but if i need to reset my stats then how do i reset them?

Removed my quote so that the quotes could still be layered

Depends on your stats, really. I don't know how much pow etc. you have from the info you've given but I'm guessing you'd probably need to reset your stats anyway given your level.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Miyano311 » 28 Dec 2016, 01:23

X-Facter wrote:
What would be good magatama for twin blades?

Probably Nekomata. Araya's Twin blade ver.
And btw if you have OC I can sell you some... with twin gears :)
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Srayer » 04 Jan 2017, 03:51

Has anyone crafted Fuujin & Raijin Mag yet? The item drop rate is stupidly low :geek:
Srayer

Postby Oshimaru » 14 Jan 2017, 20:55

Is there a use for Daruma Whiskey? I checked the wikia and there is only information about where it drops. I bought it off of Miroku, because the wikia said it was super rare.
Oshimaru

Postby Miyano311 » 14 Jan 2017, 21:06

Oshimaru wrote:Is there a use for Daruma Whiskey? I checked the wikia and there is only information about where it drops. I bought it off of Miroku, because the wikia said it was super rare.

Hmmm... give it to Ibaraki? xD lol just joke
You may try typing the whole name in the search box on the Wikia page, press enter, and see for yourself.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Choa-yo » 23 Jan 2017, 12:33

wondering wheres the best place to farm xp in moon. ??
Choa-yo

Postby Burodi » 23 Jan 2017, 16:18

Choa-yo wrote:wondering where's the best place to farm xp in moon. ??

The best place to farm exp on the moon would be Dew Creek, but the place for exp currently for EN would still be Nue if you don't have a 150 miya. Even with mounts and other vanguards, they don't compare the speed and power of a 150 miya. All in all, I would recommend running Nue unless you can run do Dew Creek faster and more efficiently.
On a side note, JP has gotten an extremely good exp warding farm, hopefully, that will come to the EN side.
~IGN~
Monkey D. Luffy/Yuu-Chan

YouTube/Oni n' Friends: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJPxe ... H5zmyDzaTQ
Burodi

Postby X-Facter » 24 Jan 2017, 16:12

So after making it edo by the skin of my teeth i find out that woefully under powered against i tried the grinding guide but not am i not getting enough experience i'm also having hard time on hell mode because i just can't do enough damage despite being level 89. Honestly this hurdle just may make me quit the game, cause if i can't progress further or get stronger there's no sense in me playing anymore. So my question is, is there a fast and efficient way to get strong enough to tackle the edo dungeons beside asking other players do all the work for me?
X-Facter

Postby Dark Deceiver » 24 Jan 2017, 18:27

X-Facter wrote:So after making it edo by the skin of my teeth i find out that woefully under powered against i tried the grinding guide but not am i not getting enough experience i'm also having hard time on hell mode because i just can't do enough damage despite being level 89. Honestly this hurdle just may make me quit the game, cause if i can't progress further or get stronger there's no sense in me playing anymore. So my question is, is there a fast and efficient way to get strong enough to tackle the edo dungeons beside asking other players do all the work for me?

I recommend Azami Crossing, located in Nakasendo. It's short, and gives good EXP at least until you're 100-104. That's what I did, and it gave me a weapon that helped ease the burden until I got better ones. After Edo, the only other real good place to farm EXP if you can manage it is the Mine of Boukyaku in Oushuu Highway.
RIP Onigiri USPC: 2014-2021
Dark Deceiver

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion