Question & Answer Thread

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby Wibberish » 04 Dec 2016, 19:17

reishiroyama wrote:Ehat is the level requirement for Yoshitsune (or me) to smith Galgos STAR.
I already have the recipie in Yoshi but I cant view/click it.
Im lvl 107 and Yoshi is 21.

Yoshitsune's Swordsmith levels up at 22 affection and 26 affection, so I am going to guess you need 22 for a level 106 weapon.
X-Facter wrote:Lately i've seen people running around with characters like oda nobunaga,ivy,lancelot and the fox girl as partner, so i want to know how do i recurit them.

Izuna and Hiraga Gennai are available as a reward from their quests in Kyoto. You get Izuna's quest from Izuna and Gennai's quest from a kijimuna near Sekigahara Teleport. You can buy additional Izuna or Gennai scrolls for 50 OC each in the shopping mall.

All other partners are only available from Nyankoporon.
IGN: Renera
Retired
Wibberish

Postby reishiroyama » 04 Dec 2016, 21:05

Wibberish wrote:Yoshitsune's Swordsmith levels up at 22 affection and 26 affection, so I am going to guess you need 22 for a level 106 weapon.

You're righ, I can view more recipie now. Thanks a lot :D :D :D :D
● ● ● ● ●ING: Rei Shiroyama 125 ● ● ● ● ●
reishiroyama

Postby reishiroyama » 06 Dec 2016, 05:05

What do you think is the best skill to put in Galgos CROSS??
I'm thinking on putting Lightning Shot/Lightning Flash Shot but dunno if it will be good.
● ● ● ● ●ING: Rei Shiroyama 125 ● ● ● ● ●
reishiroyama

Postby Wibberish » 23 Dec 2016, 01:28

Anyone else notice this? Don't think it was there before xmas maintenance.
Now players can get skill card 7/8/9 without paid OC. Pretty cool.
Retired
Wibberish

Postby X-Facter » 26 Dec 2016, 02:09

So lately i've run into a road block where despite my character being lvl 86 i can barely do damage to enemies at lvl 70 if i'm to continue with the main quest or be able to challenge stronger dungeons in the future, i need to know is there something i'm doing wrong here. I suppose my question is how do make character stronger enough so that i can reach lvl 115
and beable to challenge the dungeons that the top lvl players can.
my stats
HP: 7828
SP: 868
atk: 4781
p def: 4283
m def: 4176
crtical: 12
my weapons
sword: usumidori 1842
axe: dracthslave 2593
sword: kaen sword 1702
axe: dotechin 2148
X-Facter

Postby Wibberish » 26 Dec 2016, 12:11

X-Facter wrote:So lately i've run into a road block where despite my character being lvl 86 i can barely do damage to enemies at lvl 70 if i'm to continue with the main quest or be able to challenge stronger dungeons in the future, i need to know is there something i'm doing wrong here. I suppose my question is how do make character stronger enough so that i can reach lvl 115
my stats
my weapons

First, make sure you're not using skills below Rank V. As shown on the wiki, most skills at least triple in damage going from rank IV to V. To put things simply, Rank I-IV skills are trash and you should not be using them for damage, ever.

Second, use skill force magatama. Equipping 4 Araya Magatama will almost triple your sword damage, even before ornaments.

Third, ornament your skill force magatama. Generally, put Fated Contractor on anything it can go on and put Confining Terror on anything else. Heavenly Shield is also important, but worrying too much about elements before 115 will probably be counterproductive.

Using decent skills and maga will let you solo to Oushuu fairly easily without upgrading weapons past +80.
Retired
Wibberish

Postby Firon » 26 Dec 2016, 18:48

Wibberish wrote:
X-Facter wrote:So lately i've run into a road block where despite my character being lvl 86 i can barely do damage to enemies at lvl 70 if i'm to continue with the main quest or be able to challenge stronger dungeons in the future, i need to know is there something i'm doing wrong here. I suppose my question is how do make character stronger enough so that i can reach lvl 115
my stats
my weapons

First, make sure you're not using skills below Rank V. As shown on the wiki, most skills at least triple in damage going from rank IV to V. To put things simply, Rank I-IV skills are trash and you should not be using them for damage, ever.

Second, use skill force magatama. Equipping 4 Araya Magatama will almost triple your sword damage, even before ornaments.

Third, ornament your skill force magatama. Generally, put Fated Contractor on anything it can go on and put Confining Terror on anything else. Heavenly Shield is also important, but worrying too much about elements before 115 will probably be counterproductive.

Using decent skills and maga will let you solo to Oushuu fairly easily without upgrading weapons past +80.

It was implied but I'll just add it in anyway. Sticking to a single weapon type would be much more effective for damage.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby X-Facter » 26 Dec 2016, 21:52

Wibberish wrote:
my stats
my weapons

What would be good magatama for twin blades?
X-Facter

Postby X-Facter » 26 Dec 2016, 22:05

Firon wrote:
Wibberish wrote:
my stats
my weapons

It was implied but I'll just add it in anyway. Sticking to a single weapon type would be much more effective for damage.

I have to apologize i posted my question before reading the guide, but then i need to know are my stats good enough to use twim blades or should i reset them. and i know i'm asking more by saying this but if i need to reset my stats then how do i reset them?
X-Facter

Postby X-Facter » 26 Dec 2016, 22:10

Dark Deceiver wrote:They got them from the Nyankoropon in the Shopping Plaza, which requires Onigiri Coins or special Gacha Tickets to spin.

Well, except for Izuna, the Fox Girl. You can get her from Kyoto by doing her quest chain, unless that was only a limited time offer.

I know i'm late doing this but thanks alot for your post, also regarding izuna, there are 2 versions. The one you get from the quest is the normal version and the one you from nyankoropon is the tri-tailed version. After kyoto are there any other partners that you can recruit farther down the line that don't require nyankoropon?
X-Facter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion