Question & Answer Thread

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby AlbaneEdge » 28 Sep 2017, 14:35

Firon wrote:
AlbaneEdge wrote:Anyone knows if it's possible to use a lvl 50 youkai as sacrifice in synthesis?

It should be possible as long as it's the same type but the success rate drops if the sacrifice is a lower level than the one you're raising.

Lvl 50 sacrifice pet is good success rate then? that's good to know, thanks
IGN: AlbaneEdge
AlbaneEdge

Postby OiVey » 06 Oct 2017, 12:41

I recently rolled a platinum nyankopon, yet in doing so I didn't unlock a vanguard, only an ougi skill card. Is rolling a platinum nyankopon a guaranteed shot at getting a vanguard, or is my RNG just straight trash?
OiVey

Postby Firon » 06 Oct 2017, 18:52

OiVey wrote:I recently rolled a platinum nyankopon, yet in doing so I didn't unlock a vanguard, only an ougi skill card. Is rolling a platinum nyankopon a guaranteed shot at getting a vanguard, or is my RNG just straight trash?

The only thing guaranteed in Nyankoropon is that you won't roll something that's not in the unit and that you won't roll clothes twice.

Edit: Nvm, you meant the capsule colour? I've never encountered getting a different tier reward than the capsule colour shows.
Last edited by Firon on 06 Oct 2017, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Miyano311 » 06 Oct 2017, 21:45

OiVey wrote:I recently rolled a platinum nyankopon, yet in doing so I didn't unlock a vanguard, only an ougi skill card. Is rolling a platinum nyankopon a guaranteed shot at getting a vanguard, or is my RNG just straight trash?

Pretty sure it was silver, not platinum.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby AlbaneEdge » 07 Oct 2017, 01:07

Oh yeah, that's one thing you always have to pay attention to when trying to roll on units with platinum. Platinum capsules and silver capsules do look similar, but platinum has more fancy shininess effects than silver so you can try discerning them by that (still hard sometimes if you forget how it looks like tho...)
IGN: AlbaneEdge
AlbaneEdge

Postby OiVey » 07 Oct 2017, 01:24

AlbaneEdge wrote:Oh yeah, that's one thing you always have to pay attention to when trying to roll on units with platinum. Platinum capsules and silver capsules do look similar, but platinum has more fancy shininess effects than silver so you can try discerning them by that (still hard sometimes if you forget how it looks like tho...)

So do silver rolls also have the shimmering star/flashy effect? Cause if not, that means I did roll a platinum because my roll had the same effect you described.
OiVey

Postby Firon » 07 Oct 2017, 01:34

OiVey wrote:
AlbaneEdge wrote:Oh yeah, that's one thing you always have to pay attention to when trying to roll on units with platinum. Platinum capsules and silver capsules do look similar, but platinum has more fancy shininess effects than silver so you can try discerning them by that (still hard sometimes if you forget how it looks like tho...)

So do silver rolls also have the shimmering star/flashy effect? Cause if not, that means I did roll a platinum because my roll had the same effect you described.

Check if it's like the ones on this page.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby OiVey » 07 Oct 2017, 01:53

Firon wrote:
OiVey wrote:

Check if it's like the ones on this page.

Ahh i guess i didn't get a platinum, anyway thank you all for your time and patience to answer my question/
OiVey

Postby Sayaku » 26 Oct 2017, 10:43

I'm a bit confused about the second part of the Halloween event. Everyone keeps saying there's a way to get the last 3 scrolls for the Graceful Autumn Lancelot, but when I ask they go silent. Is there any way to get the last 3 scrolls?
Sayaku

Postby Miyano311 » 26 Oct 2017, 16:28

Sayaku wrote:I'm a bit confused about the second part of the Halloween event. Everyone keeps saying there's a way to get the last 3 scrolls for the Graceful Autumn Lancelot, but when I ask they go silent. Is there any way to get the last 3 scrolls?

Apparently you can get the last 3 scrolls from the newly added dungeons, according to the update note:
http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/info/topic/update/16269
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion