Question & Answer Thread

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby Khaos Muffins » 21 Feb 2018, 14:11

In case you see uhh some untranslated shit like that, here's a quick fix. All it does is enable JP text so you're not looking at ugly 0 s. Not a game changer or whatever but /shrug
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rPz1v ... gCYLdCp4DB
Oh this only works for the current ver (as of 2/22)
In case this post gets nuked by some lurking mod, you can find the file on the discord @ https://discord.gg/DQrykRW
Vote Trump 2020 bitches
Khaos Muffins

Postby Khaos Muffins » 21 Feb 2018, 14:15

Before:

After:
Vote Trump 2020 bitches
Khaos Muffins

Postby Lelouch Zyro » 09 Mar 2018, 12:43

When will the Standard Partner's levels increase?
Lelouch Zyro

Postby Noira » 16 Mar 2018, 02:36

Could someone provide some insight for the weapon/mags progression of a wand user?

I'm currently using Ice and Firefinger along with x3 Talon Breaker and one Shoutei. Been farming materials to craft Rev III. As for mags, I'm quite clueless what to do next. I know that there are fused versions of Talon Breakers (I've just recently started playing again so I'm quite oblivious to the new mags that might have been released. I'm also kind of sad that I missed the Knowledge mags since they seem to be quite good), but looking at how difficult Palace of Rain is, I don't see myself crafting one in the near future.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Noira

Postby NoodleLab » 18 Mar 2018, 23:50

There is Tempest which the lvl 128 version for Talon Breakers. It is unfortunate that you miss the event, the last yog event are really good (the event is still going if you have done all the quest from the beginning, but if you didn't, it should have ended), bec it give 3 elements version of knowledge and otherside wps too.
There are 2 new mags from Raijin/Fuujin dgs which i don't recommend making (the lvl 120 version can be harder to make than Tempest).
Other than that, don't miss every new event update; often there will new mags or wps; also there should be redux event for knowledge and other mags too.
NoodleLab

Postby Gravedigger » 11 Apr 2018, 22:16

Who in here amongst the 4 total people that look at this thread anymore knows what skill cards aren't available in Rank VII for in the skill card daily dungeons? For example I'm positive there is no BFB (Blue Fang Blade) VII. I'm mostly interested in Lightning Slash VII, but before wasting my time in the dungeon I just want to make sure it exists. Now that I think of it I have yet to see a lunge step VI or VII drop.... Do those exist?!
Gravedigger

Postby Riddras » 11 Apr 2018, 23:03

Gravedigger wrote:Who in here amongst the 4 total people that look at this thread anymore knows what skill cards aren't available in Rank VII for in the skill card daily dungeons? For example I'm positive there is no BFB (Blue Fang Blade) VII. I'm mostly interested in Lightning Slash VII, but before wasting my time in the dungeon I just want to make sure it exists. Now that I think of it I have yet to see a lunge step VI or VII drop.... Do those exist?!

As far as I know of, the cards you mentioned do not exist (except the lightning slash), so they won't drop in card dungeons.

The following skills also only go up to rank 5:
-Void lighting slash.
-Flying lighting strike.
-Dancer's strike.
-Fierce cod's focus
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby Gravedigger » 12 Apr 2018, 00:21

Riddras wrote:
As far as I know of, the cards you mentioned do not exist (except the lightning slash), so they won't drop in card dungeons.

The following skills also only go up to rank 5:
-Void lighting slash.
-Flying lighting strike.
-Dancer's strike.
-Fierce cod's focus

So lightning slash VII can drop in the daily dungeon (This is in regards to the Twin Swords version and NOT the sword version)? Thanks for the info too. Don't know where to look for it otherwise.
Gravedigger

Postby Riddras » 12 Apr 2018, 01:53

Sorry I just assumed it was for swords. Here's the info link, miyano is taking care of stuff over there:

http://onigiri.wikia.com/wiki/Twin_Sword
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby Nexta » 25 Apr 2018, 09:33

Is there a Cursed Arrow VII in the skill card dungeon ? - I've tried like at least 30-40 times and I didn't manage to get one but I got 2-3 V and VI
Nexta

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion