Question & Answer Thread

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby Riddras » 21 Nov 2018, 03:18

bloo wrote:Hey guys, with Hundred Millions mag and 3 ornamented Amara mag I can get 350% skill force. I also have 3 regular Sky Rending (NOT fused), should I switch over to Sky Rending now or should I wait for it to fuse first? These are my mags: https://imgur.com/a/AXGECEd

Also, I am in progress of making a level 115 tier 3 garg weapon, is it worth to smith a abyss garg weapon (level 123) or should I switch to tiamat (Five Dragons) weapons ASAP? Also, how should I upgrade my tier 3 garg weapons? If I should, then should I just keep crafting tier 3 garg weapons for smelting purpose rather than smelt with artisan swords?

Here are my current weapons: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13370

I'm a bit conflicted, since there are plenty of ways to upgrade weps/mags, but here goes:

The ornaments look pretty good, except for the last amara. IMO, you can try other mags, but depends on how far you are from rank 6 ougis and how soon you can get fused.

You'd have to craft the garg staff too for abyss, but between the two, I'd go for tiamat. Both will take some time to make tho (assuming wb/raid). On smelting, I suppose it depends on how many artisan swords you have. The effort and energy required to craft them simply for smelting purposes may not be worth it.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby bloo » 21 Nov 2018, 15:03

Is there a way to farm reset/artisan quickly? I think I have 14 artisans so far but none raises up to grade 100, so I might have to get another gargoyle.

I was trying to farm one gargoyle to replace Ichimonji.
Looking for active Onigiri community outside of forums.
bloo

Postby Riddras » 21 Nov 2018, 18:59

artisan swords:
monthly achievements -300 identifications
login calendar
lucky box <-might be your best bet for grinding
certain nyankoropons
point exchange
point daruma

90 is the max weapon smelting level. After that it's just the usual weapon enhancement to 100.

Ok, maybe smelting using crafted garg weps isn't so bad after all...
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby Fleax » 22 Jan 2020, 21:42

About the Replica Recipe (I'm sure some people would see that)... Can we get the first recipe in yomo dg when you fight raijin/fuijin? and How rate?
Fleax

weapon recipie

Postby Hades » 06 Jun 2020, 08:13

any1 able to screenshot the frozen darkness recipies plz
Hades

Postby Shadow黒鷹 » 26 Jul 2020, 12:37

Hello, can someone tell me what the best skills and Ougi (more than 1) for main spear, main twin swords/bow and secondary staff?
I stopped playing when they released crag thrust so I don't even know what gargoyle weapons are XD
Shadow黒鷹

Postby Riddras » 26 Jul 2020, 16:13

Shadow黒鷹 wrote:Hello, can someone tell me what the best skills and Ougi (more than 1) for main spear, main twin swords/bow and secondary staff?
I stopped playing when they released crag thrust so I don't even know what gargoyle weapons are XD

The sublime ougi generally do better damage than normal ougi. Like ougi tidal wave sublime and ougi water dragon spear sublime are nice if you have rain build. For secondary staff you'll want rapid storm then either meditation or extend heal/geki. FIrst aid is nice to have too.
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Previous

Return to General Discussion