Question & Answer Thread

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby ekrezem » 07 Jul 2014, 08:24

Otonashi wrote:
ekrezem wrote:After extracting a skill out of a weapon, does it become a skill card?
How does skill card works? It replaces a random skill slot or you can choose 1 out of the ones there?
What's the 4th and 5th skill slot that you can see in some weapons?

The skill is not removed from the weapon, instead the skill gets reset to level 1 without other consequences. Note that skill levels aren't bound to weapon but rather are the same throughout.

The 4th and 5th skill slots are for Ougi, which are more powerful skills that you can get through Nyankoropon.

That answered 2 questions out of 3 that I asked @_@. Thanks tho
Gonna ask it again anyway:

How does skill card works, exactly? Does it replaces a random skill of selected weapon or you can choose a skill that you want to replace with what is mentioned on the skill card?
ekrezem

Postby Kusanagi » 07 Jul 2014, 08:33

Skill Cards will replace a random skill on the current weapon you have currently equipped if it matches the weapon type. IE bow skills can only be on bows, odachi skills on odachi,etc...

Aaaaah! Stay Away!_______Come back, Ni-san!

Kusanagi

Postby Otonashi » 07 Jul 2014, 08:49

ekrezem wrote:
Otonashi wrote:
ekrezem wrote:After extracting a skill out of a weapon, does it become a skill card?
How does skill card works? It replaces a random skill slot or you can choose 1 out of the ones there?
What's the 4th and 5th skill slot that you can see in some weapons?

The skill is not removed from the weapon, instead the skill gets reset to level 1 without other consequences. Note that skill levels aren't bound to weapon but rather are the same throughout.

The 4th and 5th skill slots are for Ougi, which are more powerful skills that you can get through Nyankoropon.

That answered 2 questions out of 3 that I asked @_@. Thanks tho
Gonna ask it again anyway:

How does skill card works, exactly? Does it replaces a random skill of selected weapon or you can choose a skill that you want to replace with what is mentioned on the skill card?

Sorry, I'm blind apparently. Also I made a mistake, the skill doesn't get reset to level 1, it loses some of its levels which vary depending on its rank.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
︒     中                     ︑
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby BerelHawdos » 07 Jul 2014, 11:12

How much are black glass marbles worth?
BerelHawdos

Postby HeliumPrime » 07 Jul 2014, 12:38

Does a spell that revives team mates currently exist in the game? If so, how do you get it/what character level is needed to get it?
HeliumPrime

Postby SeekerFate » 07 Jul 2014, 13:04

Such a spell exists in the japanese version, however, I have yet to see it implemented in the en version and I think they are currently restricting this spell until they can finish twerking around with it as I haven't seen nor heard of anyone that's gotten the skill in en so far.
Chocolate~
This game trolls me.
Entire character nupped lvl 34 EnAlpha
Blind at Sekigahara 'cept fer sky in JpCBT ~lvl 32ish?
En: SeekerFate - lvl 89 SeekerDissonance - lvl 61 -> 81
Can't believe I'm back, for now.
SeekerFate

Postby Yokai » 07 Jul 2014, 15:50

Where does piercing stone drop? Is there a list of where all the stones drop??
Thanks! Can't make the magatama's that i want >.<

Also, how do I make a skill go from I to II or V , etc. All it does is "level" but at I.
Yokai

Postby Trials » 07 Jul 2014, 17:01

How does skill force work? for example Scorpio Magatama (Rank 9+ Spear Skill Force +62%)
Trials

Postby mhel » 07 Jul 2014, 18:09

when can i extract a skill on a weapon? i tried to extract some skills but momotarou dont have the option? do i need to level him first?
mhel

Postby Uomi » 07 Jul 2014, 18:19

I'm currently trying to farm Purified Oil for magatama crafting and am wondering if drop rate in general will be affected by the different difficulties of the dungeons (normal, hard, hell). Does anyone have any insight to whether hell mode will have a higher drop rate than normal or hard mode?
Uomi

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion