Question & Answer Thread

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby Miyano311 » 25 Jun 2017, 03:42

Firon wrote:Where do people level partners/mounts after Yakumo Temple? Lvl 57 mount at the moment.

Just put some extra stuff: Run 5-man Netherworld Space with boost till mounts reach lvl 70-80.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Firon » 25 Jun 2017, 08:09

Miyano311 wrote:
Firon wrote:Where do people level partners/mounts after Yakumo Temple? Lvl 57 mount at the moment.

Just put some extra stuff: Run 5-man Netherworld Space with boost till mounts reach lvl 70-80.

I'll give this one a shot, too. Thanks for the tip.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby OneeeChan » 25 Jun 2017, 08:29

Firon wrote:
Miyano311 wrote:

I'll give this one a shot, too. Thanks for the tip.

oo also you could do banjiro/wani like friendship farming way, assuming you can clear really quickly
IGN:OneeeChan S Rank Leech ;3
OneeeChan

Postby Mermidon » 25 Jun 2017, 16:34

Quick question as I've been having some trouble finding information on this game. Can you respec? And if so, how often, where, and what are the costs?
Mermidon

Postby OneeeChan » 25 Jun 2017, 17:11

Mermidon wrote:Quick question as I've been having some trouble finding information on this game. Can you respec? And if so, how often, where, and what are the costs?

what do you mean respec...???
IGN:OneeeChan S Rank Leech ;3
OneeeChan

Postby Miyano311 » 25 Jun 2017, 17:31

OneeeChan wrote:
Mermidon wrote:Quick question as I've been having some trouble finding information on this game. Can you respec? And if so, how often, where, and what are the costs?

what do you mean respec...???

Just did a search for that... From Urban dictionary: A term largely used in MMORPGs where you are given the chance to rebuild your character's ability set... HOLY SHIET WE PLAY AN MMORPG AND WE DONT KNOW A TERM LIKE THAT

Anyway the closest things to this are: 1. Status Point Reset (can be purchased with OC from the shopping plaza) - reset stats
2. Skill Cards (can be obtained by training skills then extract with Momotarou or doing Skill
card dungeons lol) - overwrite a random skill on the weapon currently used with the skill on
the card. Apply to the top 3 skill slot.
3. Ougi Skill Cards (need to spin Nyankoropon for a chance to get that, its in Shopping Plaza
btw) - same as Skill Cards, but apply to the 2 bottom slots.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Firon » 25 Jun 2017, 17:38

OneeeChan wrote:

oo also you could do banjiro/wani like friendship farming way, assuming you can clear really quickly

... and I guess this sets out my mount training plan.
Firon

Postby Riddras » 25 Jun 2017, 17:40

Miyano311 wrote:1. Status Point Reset (can be purchased with OC from the shopping plaza) - reset stats

Just to add, Status Point Reset can also be gained by completing the Kyoto main story quest line. Sometimes Cyberstep gives it out as a gift because they messed up maintenance and such. I'm not sure if it is ever restocked, but they only have 10 of them in the Shopping Plaza.

When you use the item it will take you to the character selection screen where you can also choose your type (daring, kind, etc).
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby Firon » 25 Jun 2017, 17:44

Was going to mention the Kyoto quest but I replied too slow -.-"

As for game info, the wiki is really helpful. There're also some useful guides here. Most of them are a little outdated (including the one I wrote...) but a lot of the info is still relevant.
Firon

Postby Mermidon » 25 Jun 2017, 17:48

Thanks Riddras, Miyano, and Firon. I had been looking at some of the posted guides and the general layout of increasing your stats was pretty basic and well written but, I didn't see anything on respecing your class. I just got the ability to evolve skills from Momotarou but, I'm playing around with the idea of which skills I actually want per that one guide written on leveling up the Odachi. I guess I could do another couple of spins on the Nyankoropon. Thanks so much.
Mermidon

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion