Question & Answer Thread

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby Otonashi » 07 Jul 2014, 19:42

Yokai wrote:Where does piercing stone drop? Is there a list of where all the stones drop??
Thanks! Can't make the magatama's that i want >.<

Also, how do I make a skill go from I to II or V , etc. All it does is "level" but at I.

It sort of drops everywhere at a low rate. Keep hitting mobs and it'll drop eventually. Personally I've had success with the two flies that spawn infinitely even after clearing the dungeon in Ooikazuchi Cavern.

You need to use either Momotarou's Skill Evolution or use the Skill Evolution V option when smelting.

Trials wrote:How does skill force work? for example Scorpio Magatama (Rank 9+ Spear Skill Force +62%)

In your example, skills of rank IX and above will deal 62% more damage. If you had two of them, they stack additively i.e. total 124%.

mhel wrote:when can i extract a skill on a weapon? i tried to extract some skills but momotarou dont have the option? do i need to level him first?

Yes, you do. In addition, the skills need to have a certain number of levels to be extracted.

Uomi wrote:I'm currently trying to farm Purified Oil for magatama crafting and am wondering if drop rate in general will be affected by the different difficulties of the dungeons (normal, hard, hell). Does anyone have any insight to whether hell mode will have a higher drop rate than normal or hard mode?

I feel as if higher difficulties have higher drop rates, but can't prove it.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
︒     中                     ︑
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby Trials » 07 Jul 2014, 20:36

Does Rank VI+ skills come with the weapon or is there a way to obtain Rank VI+ skills?
Trials

Quest Arrows

Postby Lycoris Twilight » 07 Jul 2014, 20:41

Does anyone know about quest arrows disappearing? All of a sudden I cannot see my quest arrows(arrows that appear when you accept a quest) that used to appear in the game? Is there anyway to fix that?
Thank you.
Lycoris Twilight

Re: Quest Arrows

Postby Trials » 07 Jul 2014, 20:51

Lycoris Twilight wrote:Does anyone know about quest arrows disappearing? All of a sudden I cannot see my quest arrows(arrows that appear when you accept a quest) that used to appear in the game? Is there anyway to fix that?
Thank you.

Press N, it should show up again.
Trials

Postby Zetsumei418 » 07 Jul 2014, 22:02

What number does a stat have to be to get to hit the affinity cap for weapons based on it without any boosts?
IGN: Zetsumei
Zetsumei418

Postby Ryxa » 07 Jul 2014, 22:23

Trials wrote:Does Rank VI+ skills come with the weapon or is there a way to obtain Rank VI+ skills?

Rank 6 skills can be identified at extremely low rate once Shizuka reaches level 16 (Or a few levels below with Amaterasu leveled up enough).
Ryxa|Lvl:115|Wiki Admin (Inactive now)|http://onigiri.wikia.com/wiki/Onigiri_Wiki
-----
You can contact me here: https://discord.gg/DQrykRW
-----
Playing Closers. Quit Onigiri. Feel free to PM, though I 99% won't check.
Ryxa

Postby Otonashi » 07 Jul 2014, 22:55

Ryxa wrote:
Trials wrote:Does Rank VI+ skills come with the weapon or is there a way to obtain Rank VI+ skills?

Rank 6 skills can be identified at extremely low rate once Shizuka reaches level 16 (Or a few levels below with Amaterasu leveled up enough).

Rank 7 from gacha skill cards.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby Nizhoni » 08 Jul 2014, 02:20

What exactly does "grade" mean?

and whats better higher grade or lower?

I notice when crafting magatamas the same type are coming out w/ different grades, does this matter?
Nizhoni

Postby Otonashi » 08 Jul 2014, 02:20

Grade on Magatama affects the defensive stats that they give. Weapons with higher grade have more durability and damage, though there seems to be some other unrelated variable (not level, I can confirm) that causes the damage from weapons to be lower or higher as well.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby Trials » 08 Jul 2014, 02:41

Where is Sickle Whetstone dropped? (I need it for my Praying Mantis Magatama if that's even useful)
Trials

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion