Question & Answer Thread

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby Seira » 08 Jul 2014, 04:43

Where can I find the multicolored magatama?

There's like the single colored white/black/red/blue/purple and the ones that have two colors.

Thanks!
Seira

Postby Trials » 08 Jul 2014, 04:53

Seira wrote:Where can I find the multicolored magatama?

There's like the single colored white/black/red/blue/purple and the ones that have two colors.

Thanks!

Otonashi wrote:
Keitaro wrote:Where can i loot blue / purple-red / orange glass marbles? Or are they products of dissolution?

Based off this they all drop in Daiku Cave, Solo Hard, while Red, Blue, Purple, White and Black are found in varying amounts up until Izumo's field area.

Daiku Cave Hard
Trials

Postby mhel » 08 Jul 2014, 05:12

so we can Equip up to 4 different/same weapons.
my char is equipped 4 spears each have ice element+7,
my question is how the weapon stats work?
is it 4*ice+7= ice +21? Or the one i'm using will only work?
sorry for bad english.
mhel

Postby Trials » 08 Jul 2014, 05:18

mhel wrote:so we can Equip up to 4 different/same weapons.
my char is equipped 4 spears each have ice element+7,
my question is how the weapon stats work?
is it 4*ice+7= ice +21? Or the one i'm using will only work?
sorry for bad english.

Only the one that you use (You can check your status, it will say +7 instead of +28)
Trials

Postby Sheltis » 08 Jul 2014, 05:47

hey guys noob here need help in allocating stats i have a daring character i use twin blades most of the time with bow but i use spear for mob control and sword as well. need help and suggestions and if anybody can give me tips for skills, equipment and the like thank you :D
Sheltis

Postby Otonashi » 08 Jul 2014, 06:21

Sheltis wrote:hey guys noob here need help in allocating stats i have a daring character i use twin blades most of the time with bow but i use spear for mob control and sword as well. need help and suggestions and if anybody can give me tips for skills, equipment and the like thank you :D

Until higher levels it's better to add only one stat, and hence only the weapons that benefit from that stat. If you're using Twin Swords and Bows you should only be allocating points to Dex.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
︒     中                     ︑
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby ekrezem » 08 Jul 2014, 07:09

When does Miroku's Bargain resets?

Does Affinity magatamas (e.g. says Bow Affinity +31%) means raw 31% Affinity or 31% of your pure Bow Affinity?
ekrezem

Postby Otonashi » 08 Jul 2014, 07:46

ekrezem wrote:When does Miroku's Bargain resets?

Does Affinity magatamas (e.g. says Bow Affinity +31%) means raw 31% Affinity or 31% of your pure Bow Affinity?

Not entirely sure when it resets. I mean it's probably once every 6 hours or something.

I don't understand what you're asking? If you mean whether it's multiplicative or additive with other Affinity Bonuses it's additive.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby ekrezem » 08 Jul 2014, 07:58

Otonashi wrote:

Not entirely sure when it resets. I mean it's probably once every 6 hours or something.

I don't understand what you're asking? If you mean whether it's multiplicative or additive with other Affinity Bonuses it's additive.

Sorry if it wasn't clear enough. Rephrasing it
Does affinity magatamas (e.g. Bow Affinity +30%) means it gives you 30% Bow affinity (e.g. 670 + 30 = 700%) or 30% of your Bow affinity (e.g. 300% affinity before Bow Affinity +30% magatama = 300/30 = +90% affinity)?

I'm bad at explaining stuffs @_@
ekrezem

Postby Otonashi » 08 Jul 2014, 08:11

ekrezem wrote:
Otonashi wrote:

Sorry if it wasn't clear enough. Rephrasing it
Does affinity magatamas (e.g. Bow Affinity +30%) means it gives you 30% Bow affinity (e.g. 670 + 30 = 700%) or 30% of your Bow affinity (e.g. 300% affinity before Bow Affinity +30% magatama = 300/30 = +90% affinity)?

I'm bad at explaining stuffs @_@

Affinity isn't a percentage value. If you had 1000 Bow Affinity and no other Affinity% modifiers then Kouya would give you 310 Affinity as 1000*0.31 = 310, and your total Bow Affinity would be 1310.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion