Question & Answer Thread

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby Firon » 07 Jul 2017, 20:03

X-Facter wrote:Friendship leveling, is there other way to do it beside presents because not only are presents very hard to gather but the friendship level need for fated encounter as well as the amount of ship items needed to get to that level are astronomical.

There's not. That aside, there's a number of ways to get presents but you're probably already aware of them:
Lucky Boxes
Quests
Achievements
Nyankoropon t̶r̶a̶s̶h̶

X-Facter wrote:Then there's momotaro i swear to god even when some of my skills are maxed out he acts like there are no evolvable skills on any of my weapons at all, i know there are some skills that stop evolving after a certain point but skills that i was trying to evolve like crimson sword and dust storm IV still had higher forms yet acts like the skills are not even there despite that level status SAYING MAX.

It may be worth reading through SeekerFate's guide if you haven't already done so. You can check if a skill is evolvable on that specific weapon before levelling the skill and that same maxed skill may be evolvable on another sword.

X-Facter wrote:Finally there's sword drops rates, whether it be skill cards or weapons it's like none of the dungeons whether it be gold hunt, skill card hunt or otherwise want to give me anything sword related that's useful if the dungeon gives me any swords at all. I kid you not when i say i can find skills and weapons related to ever other class but a simple sword. I sorry if this is coming of as a rant but i've been really trying to roll with the punches this game throws at me and seems like the stuff it's asking for is becoming ridiculous.

It's probably just bad luck. Swords are well supported throughout the entire game. There's even a dungeon that spits out nothing but Kikuichimonji which you can use to easily get sword skills.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Kagerou88 » 17 Aug 2017, 19:15

Hi guys!

I just bought a voice in the golden daruma shop and for some unknown reason, it doesnt appear in the beauty salon....

Am I missing something or did I do something wrong?
Kagerou88

Postby Firon » 17 Aug 2017, 19:20

Kagerou88 wrote:Hi guys!

I just bought a voice in the golden daruma shop and for some unknown reason, it doesnt appear in the beauty salon....

Am I missing something or did I do something wrong?

It's probably like hair tickets and you have to "use" the item in your inventory before it appears.
Firon

Postby Kagerou88 » 17 Aug 2017, 20:30

Oh! Youre right. Thanks for your help! :D
Kagerou88

Postby Takurannyan » 21 Aug 2017, 10:52

I just logged back in on 20th, and i noticed that the Legendary gachapon ticket on 25th day of the calendar.

Yet the whole thing will be ending at 12th September, i won't make it, will i?
Takurannyan

Postby Miyano311 » 21 Aug 2017, 18:13

Takurannyan wrote:I just logged back in on 20th, and i noticed that the Legendary gachapon ticket on 25th day of the calendar.

Yet the whole thing will be ending at 12th September, i won't make it, will i?

You will make it, I guarantee. Also... the ticket is on the 20th day of the calendar actually.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Takurannyan » 21 Aug 2017, 19:29

Ohh yea, my eyes lol.

I somehow mistook it for 25th due to where the number is placed. Thanks
Takurannyan

Postby Firon » 23 Aug 2017, 18:04

Has anyone ever broken the damage limit (the 9,999,999 one) with the

"A bonus of x damage is dealt depending on the value of x Element during a critical hit, at a rate of x%. *Damage cap cannot be exceeded".

The effect is on Dragon Ark weapons and some other upper level weapons.
I think the "Damage cap cannot be exceeded" is referring to the hidden limit of this effect (something like 200k as I recall, varying from weapon to weapon).

Since the question might be too open, I'll also ask this as an alternative: Does anyone consistently hit the 9,999,999 damage cap with such weapons and has never gone above that?

Edit: I'm asking this because it should theoretically be applied to the damage after it has been limited to 9,999,999 so I'm wondering if it's limited again somewhere else.
Firon

Postby Miyano311 » 23 Aug 2017, 18:18

Firon wrote:Has anyone ever broken the damage limit (the 9,999,999 one) with the

"A bonus of x damage is dealt depending on the value of x Element during a critical hit, at a rate of x%. *Damage cap cannot be exceeded".

I think the "Damage cap cannot be exceeded" is referring to the hidden limit of this effect (something like 200k as I recall, varying from weapon to weapon).

Since the question might be too open, I'll also ask this as an alternative: Does anyone consistently hit the 9,999,999 damage cap with such weapons and has never gone above that?

Edit: I'm asking this because it should theoretically be applied to the damage after it has been limited to 9,999,999 so I'm wondering if it's limited again somewhere else.

I have seen a lot of people go past 10 mil already. Never seen anyone go past 15 mil-ish though.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Firon » 23 Aug 2017, 18:34

Miyano311 wrote:
Firon wrote:Has anyone ever broken the damage limit (the 9,999,999 one) with the

I have seen a lot of people go past 10 mil already. Never seen anyone go past 15 mil-ish though.

I didn't think I'd get a reply to such a question so fast. Thanks.
Firon

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion