Sign Up

Question & Answer Thread

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby Yokai » 06 Jul 2014, 21:12

Otonashi wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:Which gacha has the costume set with black or white angel wings?

Unit 03.


I'm guessing these aren't for male characters right? :/

Why don't male characters get anything cool!!! >.<!!
User avatar
Yokai
 
Posts: 59
Joined: 02 Jul 2014, 01:31

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby Sephiroth » 06 Jul 2014, 21:53

Unfortunately I dont think they are, I wish the wings were detachable. :/ But...I hear male characters can wear them anyway...which is...a bit scary XD
Sephiroth
 
Posts: 77
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 08:46

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby ekrezem » 06 Jul 2014, 22:48

ekrezem wrote:-I heard that you get SP reset after killing Benkei, at what city and dungeon is Benkei at?

-Does the SP reset you get from killing Benkei only resets SP or you can choose a different char type as well (like those Daring/Cautious/Kind etc. types)?
ekrezem
 
Posts: 36
Joined: 05 Jun 2014, 03:45

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby Naku » 06 Jul 2014, 22:51

you'll find benkei eventually when you do kyoto story Q
about sp reset..i doubt they reset the personality..
Naku
 
Posts: 79
Joined: 29 Jun 2014, 20:59

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby SupremeTentacle » 07 Jul 2014, 00:00

Naku wrote:you'll find benkei eventually when you do kyoto story Q
about sp reset..i doubt they reset the personality..


It resets the character type too.

You can choose again from scratch.
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
User avatar
SupremeTentacle
 
Posts: 1446
Joined: 04 Jun 2014, 11:30
Location: North South Canada

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby Trials » 07 Jul 2014, 00:14

Does EXP Boost 100% stack? (Someone said it stacked so I am confused)
Trials
 
Posts: 18
Joined: 06 Jul 2014, 23:48

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby Lifariz » 07 Jul 2014, 01:14

Trials wrote:Does EXP Boost 100% stack? (Someone said it stacked so I am confused)

No. But if you consume 2 of them, it lasts 1 hour. Basically the length is additive. I've tried with 50% so don't accuse me of wasting 100%'s !
IGN: Lifariz
Weapon Class: Odachi, Buffing Staff

Please, when you enter Kaga onwards, at least be able to cast invig IV/V/VI when you decide to leech. Please and Thank you.
User avatar
Lifariz
 
Posts: 85
Joined: 11 Jun 2014, 06:46

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby SupremeTentacle » 07 Jul 2014, 01:15

Lifariz wrote:
Trials wrote:Does EXP Boost 100% stack? (Someone said it stacked so I am confused)

No. But if you consume 2 of them, it lasts 1 hour. Basically the length is additive. I've tried with 50% so don't accuse me of wasting 100%'s !


Really? It looked like it over wrote to me >_< (I was using 100%'s)

I'll confirm in game when I grind tomorrow, with both 50% and 100%'s
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
User avatar
SupremeTentacle
 
Posts: 1446
Joined: 04 Jun 2014, 11:30
Location: North South Canada

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby Lifariz » 07 Jul 2014, 01:39

SupremeTentacle wrote:
Lifariz wrote:
Trials wrote:Does EXP Boost 100% stack? (Someone said it stacked so I am confused)

No. But if you consume 2 of them, it lasts 1 hour. Basically the length is additive. I've tried with 50% so don't accuse me of wasting 100%'s !


Really? It looked like it over wrote to me >_< (I was using 100%'s)

I'll confirm in game when I grind tomorrow, with both 50% and 100%'s

The timer still stays at 30 mins but it would appear like you used another one immediately after the first one expires.
IGN: Lifariz
Weapon Class: Odachi, Buffing Staff

Please, when you enter Kaga onwards, at least be able to cast invig IV/V/VI when you decide to leech. Please and Thank you.
User avatar
Lifariz
 
Posts: 85
Joined: 11 Jun 2014, 06:46

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby mhel » 07 Jul 2014, 01:57

is there a fire skills on Bows?
User avatar
mhel
 
Posts: 24
Joined: 05 Jul 2014, 19:35

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MSN [Bot] and 3 guests