Cyberstep

Anything Onigiri related!

Cyberstep

Postby Neft » 12 Jul 2014, 09:13

Ok, well while their games are kind of fun theres a few flaws i have to point out not only within game versions but also within the company as well, as some of you may be aware cyberstep does NOT answer tickets all you will ever receive is an automated message basically saying "we have a lot of tickets coming in so it may take awhile to contact you" or "were not open on the weekends/holidays please wait till monday" i sent in a ticket before on tuesday and i was told their closed on weekends/holidays well its not a weekend and sure as hell wasnt a holiday, and ive been waiting for over a month now for a response, leading to believe it doesnt matter if you spend money on their services or not they just dont care about their players, and i know im not the only one thats expierienced similar issues.

now for Onigiri (im not bashing it or anything i actually love playing it).
Alright so if you've been playing either US or JP you'll find that the leveling is off by a lot, in the US version finishing main quests you'll get about 300-2000 exp then same pretty much goes for sub quests, and finding a good party can be rare, and then you have the JP version where exp is 3000-12000 for main and sub quests in addition to those you'll also get twice as much exp if you're lucky enough to find a party, therefore the balance of the servers as you'll see tips in favor for Japanese gamers (Mostly because the game is a Japanese based MMORPG) so in short if you like grinding for hours to level up US server is for you, if you like easy and quick leveling then JP server is for you, either way the game still has good standings.
Neft

Return to General Discussion