[SUGGESTION] Log-In CS Blog Info & Announcements

Anything Onigiri related!

[SUGGESTION] Log-In CS Blog Info & Announcements

Postby Leafay » 08 Aug 2014, 04:53

Hi All!

Dear CS,

SeekerFate and others have created a great idea with a dungeon/grinding party recruitment page which has always been needed, but hardly anyone in the game who needs it even knows anything about it! Not just that, but other important news that's almost hidden away in the CS blog which not that many gamers even know exists (I know -- I've asked in-game!). Since the game updates itself a lot, why can't CS slip into the log-in screen a page of forum announcements and essential listings like the party recruitment page to read while we're waiting to log-in? My friends say that this would be VERY easy and quick to do because it doesn't touch the game program at all and it's a great way to advertise that there's a CS blog -- which many (most??) gamers in the game don't even know exists!! :(
Leafay

Re: [SUGGESTION] Log-In CS Blog Info & Announcements

Postby Plasism » 08 Aug 2014, 05:08

Before asking if players know about that recruitment page thing, you might wanna ask if C$ even knows about the forums... Cuz i sure don't think they do...
Plasism

Postby Otonashi » 08 Aug 2014, 05:37

Plasism wrote:Before asking if players know about that recruitment page thing, you might wanna ask if C$ even knows about the forums... Cuz i sure don't think they do...
They are currently, evidenced by the new forum sections, recent moving of threads and replies to threads primarily in the help and support section.

The suggestion is actually pretty brilliant in the sense that it isn't at all hard to implement, although I'm not convinced that a forum thread would be a good fit for the launcher.
  僕    甘    真    柔
  ら       い    っ       わ
  は   絶     白    ら
  い    望     い     か
  る     の   ︑      い
︒     中                     ︑
                   に
                  ︑
Otonashi

Postby onoshi » 08 Aug 2014, 06:20

Better yet they could have a LFG channel and Trade channel like 95% of all other MMO's.
onoshi

Postby SupremeTentacle » 08 Aug 2014, 09:44

onoshi wrote:Better yet they could have a LFG channel and Trade channel like 95% of all other MMO's.

It'd get spammed to shit.

I'd rather be forced to buy microphones.
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Postby maxlance » 08 Aug 2014, 17:14

A single linkless announcement/info page insert after the splash would more than suffice.
maxlance

Return to General Discussion