Underage drinking.
IGN: xXKirito24528Xx --- Lvl3 leech.

Penii

Re: Screenshot thread!

Postby Triela » 19 Sep 2015, 12:07

Triela

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 19 Sep 2015, 17:15

...... So I'm just going to ignore the Lolicon bait there then.

Nyankoropon was fairly kind to me yesterday overall. Spirit Sabre got two golds, one silver, one blue, one green, and one I don't remember (blue, green or red). Now if I could just make his hair longer without affecting the fringe, get a pair of angel wings, and an epic Oodachi, then the look will be complete. Three guesses who he's modelled after, albeit in Oni form.

All of my characters now have Ougi (at last), and Midori is now sporting a yukata (the top right one on Unit 01, don't remember the name. I'll post a shot of her tomorrow, maybe, or Tuesday).
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Triela » 20 Sep 2015, 07:56

Triela

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 20 Sep 2015, 17:48

Midori rocking her yukata while that Ittanmomen guy just loops around endlessly. I've had weirder things floating by my shoulder, so it doesn't bug me.

Sigh, I wish I know someone IRL who looked like Midori. I'm surrounded by boring people.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby SuzunoAya » 22 Sep 2015, 08:12

Kyoto, im here now :D After run around and around to do quest, i see this city is bigger than any place i was travel, so i know why people dont camping here. When you want to repair or buy/sell something, you will irritated with the jogging over and over
SuzunoAya

Postby Firon » 22 Sep 2015, 09:13

SuzunoAya wrote:When you want to repair or buy/sell something, you will irritated with the jogging over and over

You're going to love Sekigahara.

Obligatory Screenshot
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Triela » 22 Sep 2015, 11:12

Triela

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 22 Sep 2015, 16:57

SuzunoAya wrote:Kyoto, im here now :D After run around and around to do quest, i see this city is bigger than any place i was travel, so i know why people dont camping here. When you want to repair or buy/sell something, you will irritated with the jogging over and over

Teleport Crystals are numerous, and it doesn't take too long to figure out where to go. Everyone gathers in the park (Hariken Park I think it's called). Some places are pretty obvious. Anken Forest, Yellow Dragon Spire, Mount Kurama, Nishidera, Yakumo, Izumo Teleport and Sekigahara Teleport are easy to figure out (for Mount Kurama, you want the Kurama Tea House destination, as an example). The harder ones are Spirit's Nest (right by Kyoukotsu Lair), and then there's (I think) another tea house and two inns dotted around. The Sekigahara destination is also right by Well of Five Virtues. Kyoto's pretty intimidating at first, but after a little bit of exploring, it becomes easier. Really though, it's only Spirit's Nest, Hariken Park and the obvious ones that you're likely to need. The others aren't by anything especially important, they just make it a little quicker. It's not so much the size that stops people camping in Kyoto, it's the lag. A lot of people come in and out of there, so loading is very slow. I hear the worst place is Edo, but I haven't got there yet.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion