Yuki no Kitsune

Re: Screenshot thread!

Postby Ika-Chan » 19 Aug 2015, 22:17

7 marbles in 10 in minutes?! Loving the drop rate boost :D

^_^ NIPAH ^_^
Ika-Chan

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 20 Aug 2015, 18:05

I'll have to take some more screenshots tomorrow. I got my main in Kyoto now, new weapons galore. Now if only I could find some money. About 50 million Ryou would do the trick, I think.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 21 Aug 2015, 12:36

A lot's happened for this Loli today. I had to buy OC to get a Status Point Reset. Decided to get a little extra as well to give her a helping hand. So in addition to the stat reset, I ended up with 2x 200% Ryou boosts and 12 Nyankoropon rolls. I got 3 Ougi Skill Set 1 cards, 6 Ougi Skill Set 2 Cards, 3 Skill Set 2 Cards, 20 Friendship Beckoning Cats, 10 Friendship Komainu, Japanese Goth High Tea clothing set (the skirt/boots of which I'm wearing), two sets of slutty underwear I refuse to wear, 3 Ornamentation Amulet Superb Fortune and 3 Smelting Amulet Superb Fortune. Not a bad haul at all. As for her stat re-spec: I'd originally tried going for All Rounder, not realising that Def and Vit were meaningless. Now she's focusing equally on Pow, Wis and Dex. That's working out much, MUCH better. That's all for now. I'll be grinding more with her later, after I get some food down my neck hole.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Jakiro » 21 Aug 2015, 12:39

As for her stat re-spec: I'd originally tried going for All Rounder, not realising that Def and Vit were meaningless. Now she's focusing equally on Pow, Wis and Dex. That's working out much, MUCH better. That's all for now. I'll be grinding more with her later, after I get some food down my neck hole.

Should put in 1 stat has highest priority and stay as 1 type of weapon for better weapon optimization.
Back for now... Getting back up to speed with this Garg stuffs.
Also taking the liberty to spam knowledge into the forums.

Yosh!tsune [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ May come back one day...
___________ [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ Not telling you the username
Jakiro

Postby Penii » 21 Aug 2015, 12:47

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:As for her stat re-spec: I'd originally tried going for All Rounder, not realising that Def and Vit were meaningless. Now she's focusing equally on Pow, Wis and Dex. That's working out much, MUCH better. That's all for now. I'll be grinding more with her later, after I get some food down my neck hole.

^ Like Jakiro said, go for one stat. Pick a single weapon and focus on the status that raises the aff for that weapon. It'll make things a lot easier for you. And 'Def' or, I'm assuming you mean 'Mnd' is more or less a necessity for all players. Besides, for the lvl you're at now, spreading your stats out will only cripple the character.
IGN: xXKirito24528Xx --- Lvl3 leech.

Penii

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 21 Aug 2015, 17:50

By 'Def' I mean P Def and M Def, which seem to make zero difference (I've also been informed that defensive Magatama like Quartz and Flourite are just a waste of Chakra). This is the first game I've ever played where defensive stats and Vitality are useless, and that also lacks armour items. I didn't know that originally and distributed stat points poorly as a result. Being an all-rounder is usually a good idea, especially if you solo, but not in this game.

As for the suggestions on spending stat points, I don't like that. Over-specializing. I like to have a little variety, leave my options open. If for example you focus purely on POW, what do you do when you need a ranging weapon? Okay, so some have Blue Fang Blade, and if the enemy has strong Wind resistance? Then what? By having some wiggle room, you can accomodate for those kinds of situations. Most of my characters focus on just two stats, but I decided to go with three for the Loli, and make sure I have all bases covered. Spears and Staffs are out for her, but that's all.

One further note: I messed up when discussing the Nyankoropon results. I got 1x Ougi Skill Set 1, 1x Ougi Skill Set 2, and 1x Ougi Skill Set 3. I'm so used to Skill cards coming in threes that I forgot Ougi cards aren't the same. Everything else was accurate though.
QUIT
HelixDraxzonyx

Postby Jakiro » 21 Aug 2015, 19:40

Sadly this game is only only supports glass cannons -_-
Back for now... Getting back up to speed with this Garg stuffs.
Also taking the liberty to spam knowledge into the forums.

Yosh!tsune [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ May come back one day...
___________ [Lvl 115 Swords] ~ Not telling you the username
Jakiro

Postby SupremeTentacle » 21 Aug 2015, 20:14

The game doesn't really give you much of an option. Hyper-specializing is the only real way to not get rekt in most of the later hell modes.... unless you want to spend two hours on a boss that could otherwise be killed in a few minutes.
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Postby Penii » 21 Aug 2015, 21:05

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:As for the suggestions on spending stat points, I don't like that. Over-specializing. I like to have a little variety, leave my options open. If for example you focus purely on POW, what do you do when you need a ranging weapon? Okay, so some have Blue Fang Blade, and if the enemy has strong Wind resistance? Then what? By having some wiggle room, you can accomodate for those kinds of situations. Most of my characters focus on just two stats, but I decided to go with three for the Loli, and make sure I have all bases covered. Spears and Staffs are out for her, but that's all.

If you choose to invest in pow then you don't have range weapons. It's called thunderbeast and hope for the best. And besides, if you want multiple weapons, and good damage on both, then you better be ready to put tons of $$ into the game. Then again, several people already do: and are still utter shit at the game. If you want more than one weapon you need several usable magatamas; preferably skill force, which differ from weapon to weapon. As I have said to another player who wanted to use both SWORD and TS (which isn't as unreasonable as what you're talking about---though what you want for a character who's around the lvl50's is still just cringe worthy) it is simply stupid. This is a game where focusing on one weapon is the way to go. Because what the hell are you going to do when the boss is made for melee and the dungeon is made for ranging? Spend 2 hours on the boss because you have melee weapons equipped? Or die several times in the dungeon because you don't have ranged weapons? The point is to specialize in a SINGLE weapon; not be a sword, ts, wand, and for the sake of spear player. It makes no sense. Then again, if you want to be a pay-to-win player, it's not my place to impose. Just go and spend your money on buying useless mags from people. Who knows, maybe you'll find a good mag that gives both wand, sword, bow, twinsword, oodachi, and axe skill force.
Last edited by Penii on 21 Aug 2015, 21:10, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: xXKirito24528Xx --- Lvl3 leech.

Penii

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion