Sign Up

Screenshot thread!

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Screenshot thread!

Postby Dark Deceiver » 25 Aug 2017, 20:05

I hate the gacha. -_-
Image
Goldaruma giving you trouble? Can't kill one? Read my guide, it should help!
>>> http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/_/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5036 <<<
IGN: Avdima
User avatar
Dark Deceiver
 
Posts: 319
Joined: 16 Sep 2014, 07:37
Location: Oregon

Re: Screenshot thread!

Postby Miyano311 » 01 Sep 2017, 08:25

Dear me,
Image
AYY LMAO
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
User avatar
Miyano311
 
Posts: 291
Joined: 11 Jan 2016, 22:08
Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Re: Screenshot thread!

Postby Wibberish » 04 Sep 2017, 18:17

Remember my alt that got 2 Odas with 40 login calendar OC last year? No? Well, during Oda event I had 40 oc from login calendar on my alt. I wanted to wait for 160 but I was like "eh, I could technically still get 2 Oda accessories from this. I just have to get Oda in 1 spin then use the Premium ticket to spin a 2nd Oda." And then it actually happened. Pretty crazy.

Well, since Oda is alone in a lineup for the last week of summer event I figured I would save 120 offer OC to go for the 3rd Oda scroll on her. But my offers stopped when I had 33 OC, so I pretty much gave up. Then today I decided I would still try to do 1 survey and then use 40 OC for 1 spin in the regular paid nyan with all the partners and their swimsuits. Welp. This f*cking alt still got her 3rd Oda. It's a strange feeling when you spin hoping for something so crazy and then it actually happens.
Image
This alt is just ridiculous. I should rename her to "40 OC Oda" or "80 OC 3 Odas." Bet she would've somehow gotten 10 Oda scrolls if I actually used 120 OC on her.

Meanwhile, my main spent 1560 offer OC in the Kintoki nyan (saved up all year) and got 0 plat, along with no WDS Sublime/Hellfire Sublime. Then spent 600 OC in the Kenshin nyan and got no plat. So 2160 paid OC with no partners--that would mean over $200 for nothing if it was paid for. And with offers gone, I might be stuck with that losing streak forever. orz
Oda actually loves me and just feels too insecure around my main since Renera is way stronger than her already. That's the only reason I don't have her. Hmph.
IGN: Renera
Retired
Wibberish
 
Posts: 191
Joined: 19 May 2015, 13:17

Re: Screenshot thread!

Postby Miyano311 » 04 Sep 2017, 18:44

Wibberish wrote:Remember my alt that got 2 Odas with 40 login calendar OC last year? No? Well, during Oda event I had 40 oc from login calendar on my alt. I wanted to wait for 160 but I was like "eh, I could technically still get 2 Oda accessories from this. I just have to get Oda in 1 spin then use the Premium ticket to spin a 2nd Oda." And then it actually happened. Pretty crazy.

Well, since Oda is alone in a lineup for the last week of summer event I figured I would save 120 offer OC to go for the 3rd Oda scroll on her. But my offers stopped when I had 33 OC, so I pretty much gave up. Then today I decided I would still try to do 1 survey and then use 40 OC for 1 spin in the regular paid nyan with all the partners and their swimsuits. Welp. This f*cking alt still got her 3rd Oda. It's a strange feeling when you spin hoping for something so crazy and then it actually happens.
Image
This alt is just ridiculous. I should rename her to "40 OC Oda" or "80 OC 3 Odas." Bet she would've somehow gotten 10 Oda scrolls if I actually used 120 OC on her.

Meanwhile, my main spent 1560 offer OC in the Kintoki nyan (saved up all year) and got 0 plat, along with no WDS Sublime/Hellfire Sublime. Then spent 600 OC in the Kenshin nyan and got no plat. So 2160 paid OC with no partners--that would mean over $200 for nothing if it was paid for. And with offers gone, I might be stuck with that losing streak forever. orz
Oda actually loves me but just feels too insecure around my main since Renera is way stronger than her already. That's the only reason I don't have her. Hmph.

I bet my alt will get triple Lancelot then xD
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
User avatar
Miyano311
 
Posts: 291
Joined: 11 Jan 2016, 22:08
Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Re: Screenshot thread!

Postby Miyano311 » 04 Sep 2017, 19:00

Image
DANG IT I SHOULD HAVE SAID IM GOING TO GET ODA INSTEAD OF MATOI
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
User avatar
Miyano311
 
Posts: 291
Joined: 11 Jan 2016, 22:08
Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Re: Screenshot thread!

Postby Wibberish » 04 Sep 2017, 21:27

Miyano311 wrote:DANG IT I SHOULD HAVE SAID IM GOING TO GET ODA INSTEAD OF MATOI

Note that I got my Oda with 40 oc in the regular special nyan, not Legendary. I missed a couple days so I'm getting my legendary ticket tomorrow... hope I get Satan or Gako. If I can get an assist on that char then it will be set.
IGN: Renera
Retired
Wibberish
 
Posts: 191
Joined: 19 May 2015, 13:17

Re: Screenshot thread!

Postby Miyano311 » 04 Sep 2017, 22:58

Wibberish wrote:
Miyano311 wrote:DANG IT I SHOULD HAVE SAID IM GOING TO GET ODA INSTEAD OF MATOI

Note that I got my Oda with 40 oc in the regular special nyan, not Legendary. I missed a couple days so I'm getting my legendary ticket tomorrow... hope I get Satan or Gako. If I can get an assist on that char then it will be set.

Yeah good luck with that man. Meanwhile I'll ask CS if they eavedropped me before I spent the ticket cause I literally yelled 'Imma get that f*cking Matoi'.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
User avatar
Miyano311
 
Posts: 291
Joined: 11 Jan 2016, 22:08
Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Re: Screenshot thread!

Postby Miyano311 » 11 Sep 2017, 22:31

Image
A Miya scroll. Along with a bunch of skill cards.

BEST

GACHA

EVER

FUCKING KILL MYSELF
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
User avatar
Miyano311
 
Posts: 291
Joined: 11 Jan 2016, 22:08
Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Re: Screenshot thread!

Postby Firon » 12 Sep 2017, 03:39

Image

Some drops from a field boss I killed after I had some time left on my drop boost and no energy restoratives left. I'd like to see how the drop rates are arranged because I didn't get any magatama with 419 drop gain (steal attack).
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon
 
Posts: 957
Joined: 29 Jul 2014, 00:45

Re: Screenshot thread!

Postby Wibberish » 17 Sep 2017, 21:13

First attempt at soloing Yog Hell. Did not go well at all; just getting to the boss took over 5 minutes. 3 Crucifix Tempests and no actual staff... way too squishy, and way too complicated to get past the normal mobs. Even Sanzou died while trying to kill Yog and I had to shoot the eyeballs to charge again while dying.
Image
As for why I'm starting now? They said we had 4 weeks and I was feeling burned out so I decided to take a 1 week break and then farm it during the remaining 3 weeks. Now I only have one week so I probably won't be able to get shet. Rip.
IGN: Renera
Retired
Wibberish
 
Posts: 191
Joined: 19 May 2015, 13:17

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron