Glitch at Tenkoen

Anything Onigiri related!

Glitch at Tenkoen

Postby Winter de Solis » 12 Jan 2017, 04:29

Side Note: Thank you for all those who gave me helpful advice on my other thread regarding client update issues. I appreciate the constructive feedback.

Now about the Tenkoen boss battle in Tanegashima, I found it extremely frustrating due to a graphical glitch where every time the boss slams his fist down on the ground for the one hit ko electric field (one hit ko right after the punch, not the electric field itself) I get hit even though the radius of the electric field was nowhere near me. I find this ridiculous as 6 out of 10 times I run away every time he slams his fist, I get killed by this annoying glitch. Am wondering has anyone experienced this? Because either it is due to lag or a graphical glitch in the rendering of the radius of the electric field.

PS: Finally managed to beat the boss but totally not worth the 1.5m xp. My computer even died literally (needed to replace the hard drive and fix a circuit failure) 2 minutes after I slammed my fist on the bottom right corner of my laptop after my last death due to said glitch. I did manage to defeat the boss but didn’t manage to leave the dungeon before my hard drive sputtered and shut down, leaving me with no option but to repair a failed circuit and replace a hard drive, costing me 63 USD, 20 anime names I bookmarked on favourites and 3 hours delivering and fetching the laptop that took a week to fix. Thanks to this in addition to the unrelated events of a car accident totaling 1500 usd , a cracked phone screen protector I replaced later for 40 usd and a missing USB I had to replace for 10 usd, which all occurred 1 to 2 weeks prior to my laptop break down, I’m not financially sound to buy anymore oc for the raijin/fuujin promotion.

I don’t like to beg for help but I guess I have been reduced to such to help me clear the dungeons for thunderclap and gale as even on level 100 normal difficulty I find it too hard to complete. Or if possible, purchasing something from my store would be much appreciated thanks.
Winter de Solis

Location: Depends. I'm in edo but the other Solis sister characters are elsewhere.

Re: Glitch at Tenkoen

Postby Miyano311 » 12 Jan 2017, 06:58

Guess we are on the same boat, except I have issue with Lucifer. Remember Satan laser? This guy does it too (with more glamourous animation lol) and sometimes it ignores my guard, even though I guard 2 sec before the laser @.@
Winter de Solis wrote:PS: Finally managed to beat the boss but totally not worth the 1.5m xp. My computer even died literally (needed to replace the hard drive and fix a circuit failure) 2 minutes after I slammed my fist on the bottom right corner of my laptop after my last death due to said glitch. I did manage to defeat the boss but didn’t manage to leave the dungeon before my hard drive sputtered and shut down, leaving me with no option but to repair a failed circuit and replace a hard drive, costing me 63 USD, 20 anime names I bookmarked on favourites and 3 hours delivering and fetching the laptop that took a week to fix. Thanks to this in addition to the unrelated events of a car accident totaling 1500 usd , a cracked phone screen protector I replaced later for 40 usd and a missing USB I had to replace for 10 usd, which all occurred 1 to 2 weeks prior to my laptop break down, I’m not financially sound to buy anymore oc for the raijin/fuujin promotion.

Meanwhile the AAG broke. AGAIN. --> internet connection gone bad :(
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Wibberish » 12 Jan 2017, 16:02

I think it's just lag. Also, the hitboxes of attacks often extend a bit further out than the GFX, for both players and youkai.
IGN: Renera
Retired
Wibberish

Postby Winter de Solis » 14 Jan 2017, 18:38

I'll be honest here, I do need a carry for the gale and thunderclap dungeons so help in that direction would be much appreciated. Been grinding exp to wield level 115 gargoyle weapons to kill the event bosses but it doent look like I can make it in time before the event ends :(
Winter de Solis

Location: Depends. I'm in edo but the other Solis sister characters are elsewhere.

Return to General Discussion